Quick Strawberry Ice Cream is a homemade light, frozen, sweet treat. All this homemade strawberry ice cream recipe takes is 3 simple ingredients and 5 minutes of your time!
Fruit ice cream is a creamy and delicious dessert, it is so much better than the store bought stuff. Make this quick and easy strawberry ice cream and treat your family to an incredibly simple dessert tonight.
Easy Homemade Strawberry Ice Cream
One of my favorite parts about a nice warm spring or hot summer day, is a cold and satisfying treat to cool me down. My go-to dessert tends to be ice cream on days like this, it is refreshing and always hits the spot every time. The best thing about this homemade ice cream is that it does not call for a chilling period, I can enjoy it as soon as I’m done making it. With the minimal ingredients and short preparation time, I am on my way to eating a tasty treat and cooling myself off. The results of this quick strawberry ice cream are always a heavenly refreshing treat. Give it a try today and see just how delicious it is!
WHY WE THINK YOU WILL LOVE THIS STRAWBERRY ICE CREAM
If you need more reasons to try this recipe today, here are our top three to convince you.
- Cool treat! There is nothing better than a nice frozen dessert to cool you down on a warm night. This simple ice cream will chill you out and satisfy your sweet craving.
- Simple ingredients. This cold treat is so easy to make. With just 3 ingredients you will have a great dessert to serve to your family and friends.
- Less mess! What I love most about this recipe is that it is made with minimal items. By using just a blender and a spoon, the clean up is no big deal and there is more time to enjoy this frozen treat.
Quick Strawberry Ice Cream Ingredients
Strawberries: You will need 2 cups of frozen strawberries for the base of this incredible homemade ice cream. You can use fresh strawberries, but they need to be destemmed and frozen before you start this recipe.
Powder sugar: Adding in 1/2 cup of powdered sugar will give the frozen treat the perfect amount of sweetness. If you feel like your strawberries are not very sweet, you can add up to 1 cup of powder sugar, depending on your preference.
Whipping cream: Using 1/2 cup of chilled whipping cream will help develop the ice cream taste and texture we are aiming for.
Step by step on how to make Quick Strawberry Ice Cream
Start by plugging in a blender or food processor, then measure out the frozen strawberries and pour them in to it. Try to work quickly as to keep the fruit frozen.
Proceed to blend the strawberries until they are finely chopped, scrape down the sides of the blender or processor once or twice as you blend.
Next, add in the powdered sugar and mix until it has been well combined. Depending on how sweet your strawberries are you can add 1/2 to 1 full cup of powdered sugar.
After that, gradually add the chilled whipping cream to the blender (I used heavy whipping cream). During the blending process, be sure to scrape the sides again, once or twice, to combine well.
Pour the ice cream into a serving bowl and enjoy immediately!
QUICK STRAWBERRY ICE CREAM
- 2 cups Frozen Strawberries
- ½ cup Powdered Sugar
- ½ cup Chilled whipping Cream
- Start by plugging in a blender or food processor, then measure out the frozen strawberries and pour them in to it. Try to work quickly as to keep the fruit frozen.
- Proceed to blend the strawberries until they are finely chopped, scrape down the sides of the blender or processor once or twice as you blend.
- Next, add in the powdered sugar and mix until it has been well combined. Depending on how sweet your strawberries are you can add 1/2 to 1 full cup of powdered sugar.
- After that, gradually add the chilled whipping cream to the blender (I used heavy whipping cream). During the blending process, be sure to scrape the sides again, once or twice, to combine well. Pour the ice cream into a serving bowl and enjoy immediately!
HOW LONG IS HOMEMADE ICE CREAM GOOD FOR?
If you store homemade ice cream properly it will be good for about 1-2 weeks. The perfect amount of time to enjoy it a few times!
HOW DO YOU STORE HOMEMADE STRAWBERRY ICE CREAM?
This amazing treat should be stored in an airtight container in the freezer. It also should be stored in the coldest part of the freezer, preferably not in the door. To prevent ice crystals from forming you do not want the ice cream to melt and refreeze. Store on a shelf, in the middle section of the freezer for maximum results.
Enjoy Strawberry recipes? Here are more to try:
- Easy Strawberry Trifle recipe
- Strawberry Jello Pretzel Salad recipe
- Easy Strawberry Crisp recipe
- Strawberry Shortcake Cake recipe
- Easy No-Pectin Strawberry Jam
- Mini Glazed Strawberry Cupcakes
- Strawberry Ice Cream Pie
- Glazed Strawberry Fruit Pizza
- Frosted Strawberry Cookies
- Strawberry Cheesecake Bites
- Easy Strawberry Butter
- Strawberry Crumb Bars
Love frozen treats? Try more amazing recipes here:
- Banana Split Milkshakes
- Frozen Peanut Butter Pie
- Easy Kool-Aid Sherbet
- Easy Oreo Ice Cream Cake
- Chocolate Banana Ice Cream
- Strawberry Banana Sorbet recipe
- Strawberry Ice Cream Pie
- Apple Pie Milkshakes
- Skinny OREO Milkshakes
Quick Strawberry Ice Cream is an amazing light, cold, sweet treat. This homemade strawberry ice cream recipe only takes is 3 ingredients and 5 minutes of your time to make!