Skinny Oreo Milkshake is made quick and easy with just a handful of simple ingredients! This milkshake cookies and cream tastes great and is low calorie, low fat and low sugar!
This milkshake without ice cream is a delicious and healthier treat option to enjoy when the sweet craving strikes. With this Oreo milkshake recipe in hand, you may go back for a second glass, it is that irresistible!
About This Skinny Oreo Milkshake
Making this Oreo milkshake without ice cream helps to cut back on a lot of calories and sugar. Doing that and making healthier ingredient options brings you to a healthy cookies and cream smoothie that you won’t want to put down. Let this skinny milkshake recipe be your go-to for tasty and fun cold drinks. Unlike other milkshakes that are packed with fats and sugars, this Oreo milkshake is brought to you with about 70% less fat than the others. This means you can go back for that second glass and still feel great about your drink choices. It’s as healthy as it is delicious and it’s a huge crowd pleaser with the family and kids!
WHY WE THINK YOU WILL ENJOY THIS FROZEN DRINK
In case you need more reasons to try this frosty treat, here are some to convince you!
- Cooling treat. Make this milkshake on a nice warm day, when you are craving a chocolatey treat and need a cool down too. You get all the amazing flavors of chocolate but with the cool sensation!
- It is easy to make. This chocolate shake comes together fast and with very little prep work thanks to your blender. Just mix everything together until blended and serve.
- Healthy milkshake. What’s not to love about this easy frozen drink recipe?! It is low on sugar, calories and above all, low on GUILT! You can drink it knowing you are not overindulging and staying on track with your health goals.
Skinny Oreo Milkshake Ingredients
Milk: Using 1 cup of almond milk is the base of this milkshake recipe. I regularly swap in chocolate almond milk, but really, any non-dairy milk works well.
Pudding: You will need only 1 tablespoon of instant vanilla sugar free pudding mix to help thicken the shake and add more sweet flavor. You can also use chocolate flavor if you’d like.
Oreo cookies: Adding in 3 Oreo cookies will give this drink the amazing taste we are aiming for.
Vanilla extract: Add in 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract to help enhance all the amazing flavors in this shake.
Ice: Adding in 1+ cup of ice will help create the milkshake texture. Start with 1 cup, add more to create the desired thickness.
Step by step on how to make Skinny Oreo Milkshake
In your blender, combine the milk and the pudding mix. Blend those ingredients together a bit. Then, add in the Oreo cookies and give that a mix too.
After that, add in the vanilla extract, sugar alternative, and the ice. Proceed to mix on medium-high to blend all the ingredients together well.
If you want the texture of the shake to be a bit thicker, add more ice, or add milk to thin it out.
Serve and drink the milkshake immediately, enjoy!
What Flavor Oreo Should I Use?
For this recipe, we used traditional cookies and cream Oreos. But, I like your thought process! Swapping the traditional flavor out for a different variety like peanut butter pie, or strawberry shortcake Oreos sound like incredible ideas! Switch up the flavor with any one you love and have fun making a new skinny Oreo shake flavor each time you make this recipe!
Skinny Oreo Milkshake
- 1 cup Almond Milk or low fat regular milk
- 3 Oreo Cookies
- 1 tbsp Instant Vanilla Sugar Free Pudding Mix
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1 tsp Stevia or other sugar alternative
- 1 cup Ice or more for a thicker shake
- In your blender, combine the milk and the pudding mix. Blend those ingredients together a bit. Then, add in the Oreo cookies and give that a mix too.
- After that, add in the vanilla extract, sugar alternative, and the ice. Proceed to mix on medium-high to blend all the ingredients together well.
- If you want the texture of the shake to be a bit thicker, add more ice, or add milk to thin it out. Serve and drink the milkshake immediately, enjoy!
📫 Save this recipe! Send it to your email! 📩
I consent to receiving emails from this site.
Can I use any type of milk?
Absolutely! If you want to make this drink healthier, dairy free, or even vegan, all you need to do is swap the milk for a different non dairy/vegan alternative. Soy milk, rice milk, or almond milk are all great choices! Although, if I had to choose, I would pick almond milk because it complements the flavors well.
Can I double this cookie shake recipe?
Yes, of course, you can! Just make sure that your blender can handle all of the contents, otherwise I recommend making two batches.
How do you thicken a milkshake?
There are a few different ways that you can thicken this milkshake. By adding in more vanilla pudding, you can thicken it. You can also add in more ice for an alternative option. The last idea is to actually add in some ice cream or frozen yogurt. While this might make it a little less healthy, you can opt for the healthier ice cream or ice cream alternative so the skinny Oreo shake isn’t completely undone.
Like frozen desserts? Try more of our favorite recipes here:
- Banana Split Milkshakes
- Frozen Peanut Butter Pie
- Easy Kool-Aid Sherbet
- Easy Oreo Ice Cream Cake
- Quick Strawberry Ice Cream
- Chocolate Banana Ice Cream
- Strawberry Banana Sorbet recipe
- Strawberry Ice Cream Pie
- Apple Pie Milkshakes
- Peach Ice Cream
- Layered Pumpkin Ice Cream Dessert
- Raspberry Ice Cream Pie
- Blueberry Smoothie Bowl
- Lemon Raspberry Smoothies
- Frozen Peanut Butter Pie
Skinny Oreo Milkshake is made fast and easily with just a few basic ingredients! This milkshake cookies and cream tastes amazing and is low calorie, low fat and low sugar!