Lemon Raspberry Smoothie is a light and refreshing treat made with only 4 ingredients! This raspberry lemonade smoothie is loaded with delicious flavor and made in less than 5 minutes!
The combination of delightful flavors in this raspberry smoothie makes for a wonderful and healthy breakfast, lunch or snack option. This lemon smoothie is made with 4 simple ingredients and is ready to enjoy in just a few minutes, perfect for an on the go smoothie!
We drink a lot of smoothies at our house – it is a great way to add a lot of fresh fruit into our diets and they are so refreshing when the weather gets warm! This recipe is so simple to make – with only a few ingredients and minimal effort, it is great for a morning breakfast or a quick afternoon treat. This raspberry lemonade recipe is high in fiber and low on calories, it fills you up without leaving you feeling weighed down. Raspberry lemon smoothies are a fantastic option if you are trying to eat healthy.
Lemon Raspberry Smoothie
Lemon Raspberry Smoothies are made with frozen raspberries, lemonade, raspberry yogurt and a little bit of sugar. Put it all in the blender and in less than a minute, you’ve got a delicious smoothie. Or rather, 4 delicious smoothies – the recipe makes enough to share!
Health benefits of Raspberry Lemon Smoothies
If you need any more reasons to give this delicious recipe a try, check out a few amazing health benefits to further convince you!
- Raspberries are rich in potassium, which is important to heart function. It is also shown to lower blood pressure too! The nutrients in raspberries can help prevent heart disease and even strokes.
- Did you know that 1 cup of raspberries provides over half of the daily targeted amount of vitamin C? Which boosts immunity and skin help with the production of collagen. Drinking this simple smoothie can help keep you healthy!
- The vitamin C in lemons is a natural digestive aide! Lemons have always been known for helping the digestive system, just one of the many health benefits. It is also helpful in purifying the liver too, so many natural benefits!
Lemon Raspberry Smoothie Ingredients
Raspberries: For the base of this smooth recipe you will need 1 12-ounce bag of frozen unsweetened raspberries (about 2.5 cups). If you prefer to use fresh raspberries you can use them, but the consistency of the smoothie might not be as good. The frozen berries provide a nice icy texture in this smoothie.
Lemonade: Adding in 2 1/2 cups of lemonade give this smoothie a delicious flavor and wonderful health benefits. Try choosing a low sugar lemonade option to keep this smoothie as healthy as possible.
Yogurt: You will need 1 6-ounce raspberry yogurt to add a nice creamy texture to this smoothie.
Sugar: Using just 1/3 cup sugar will balance the tart flavors in this smoothie and give a bit of sweetness. Feel free to add more or less depending on your preference.
How to make Lemon Raspberry Smoothies
Start by grabbing your favorite blender and plug it in.
Then, measure out the frozen raspberries and pour into the blender.
Next, add in the lemonade.
After that, pour the sugar into the mixture.
Lastly, add the yogurt and put the lid on the blender.
Mix on medium until smooth. Stir chunks around, if needed, to ensure all are blended and you achieve a nice smooth texture.
Pour into a cup (or 4 cups!) and enjoy immediately! Leftovers can be kept in the refrigerator. The longer the smoothie sits in the refrigerator, the thinner the consistency will become.
Lemon Raspberry Smoothie
- 2 ½ cups frozen unsweetened raspberries 1 12-ounce bag
- 2½ cups Lemonade
- 1 6-ounce raspberry yogurt
- ⅓ cup Sugar
- Start by grabbing your favorite blender and plug it in.
- Then, measure out the frozen raspberries and pour into the blender.
- Next, add in the lemonade.
- After that, pour the sugar into the mixture.
- Lastly, add the yogurt and put the lid on the blender.
- Mix on medium until smooth. Stir chunks around, if needed, to ensure all are blended and you achieve a nice smooth texture.
- Pour into a cup (or 4 cups!) and enjoy immediately! Leftovers can be kept in the refrigerator. The longer the smoothie sits in the refrigerator, the thinner the consistency will become.
How long are smoothies good for?
This recipe is meant to be made and enjoyed immediately, it is best when fresh. Because it does not take long to make there is no reason to make and save for later. The smoothies can be kept in the refrigerator for up to a day, but the consistency of the smoothie will become less thick as the smoothie “unfreezes.” If you’d like, you can pour the smoothie into popsicle molds and freeze for up to 2-3 months. My kids love smoothie popsicles!
Can I add other ingredients to this lemon smoothie?
You sure can! Some other great options are strawberries, blueberries or bananas. These all have great nutritional value and would taste amazing too. If you wanted to add some vegetables you could add some spinach or kale to add more antioxidants to your smoothie. This would be a great healthy addition to this already amazing smoothie.
I like to add a scoop of vanilla protein powder and some collagen peptides to add some protein. For more protein, use raspberry Greek yogurt in the smoothie. Adding protein makes this simple smoothie more balanced and will keep you full a lot longer!
For more amazing smoothie recipes try these!
- Blueberry Smoothie Bowls
- Triple Berry Green Smoothie
- Chocolate Cherry Green Smoothie
- Creamy Apple Smoothie
- Fruit Smoothie Popsicles
- Tropical Smoothie
- Melon Lime Smoothie
Lemon Raspberry Smoothie is a delightful and refreshing treat that is perfect for Spring time! This raspberry lemonade smoothie is packed with wonderful flavors and is made in less than 5 minutes!