Lemon Raspberry Smoothie is a light and refreshing treat that screams Spring Time! This raspberry lemonade smoothie is loaded with delicious flavor and made in just 5 minutes!
The combination of delightful flavors in this raspberry smoothie makes for a wonderful and healthy breakfast, lunch or snack option. This lemon smoothie is made with 4 simple ingredients and is ready to enjoy in just a few minutes, perfect for an on the go smoothie!
Raspberry Lemon Smoothie
Health benefits of Raspberry Lemon Smoothies
- Raspberries are rich in potassium, which is important to heart function. It is also shown to lower blood pressure too! The nutrients in raspberries can help prevent heart disease and even strokes.
- Did you know that 1 cup of raspberries provides over half of the daily targeted amount of vitamin C? Which boosts immunity and skin help with the production of collagen. Drinking this simple smoothie can help keep you healthy!
- The vitamin C in lemons is a natural digestive aide! Lemons have always been known for helping the digestive system, just one of the many health benefits. It is also helpful in purifying the liver too, so many natural benefits!
Lemon Raspberry Smooth Ingredients
Raspberries: For the base of this smooth recipe you will need 1 12-ounce bag of frozen unsweetened raspberries (about 2.5 cups). If you prefer to use fresh raspberries you can use them, but the consistency of the smoothie might not be as good. The frozen berries provide a nice icy texture in this smoothie.
Lemonade: Adding in 2 1/2 cups of lemonade give this smoothie a delicious flavor and wonderful health benefits. Try choosing a low sugar lemonade option to keep this smoothie as healthy as possible.
Yogurt: You will need 1 6-ounce raspberry yogurt to add a nice creamy texture to this smoothie.
Sugar: Using just 1/3 cup sugar will balance the tart flavors in this smoothie and give a bit of sweetness. Feel free to add more or less depending on your preference.
How to make Lemon Raspberry Smoothies
Start by grabbing your favorite blender and plug it in.
Then, measure out the frozen raspberries and pour into the blender.
Next, add in the lemonade.
After that, pour the sugar into the mixture.
Lastly, add the yogurt and put the lid on the blender.
Mix on medium until smooth. Stir chunks around, if needed, to ensure all are blended and you achieve a nice smooth texture.
Lemon Raspberry Smoothie
- 2 ½ cups frozen unsweetened raspberries 1 12-ounce bag
- 2½ cups Lemonade
- 1 6-ounce raspberry yogurt
- ⅓ cup Sugar
- Start by grabbing your favorite blender and plug it in.
- Then, measure out the frozen raspberries and pour into the blender.
- Next, add in the lemonade.
- After that, pour the sugar into the mixture.
- Lastly, add the yogurt and put the lid on the blender.
- Mix on medium until smooth. Stir chunks around, if needed, to ensure all are blended and you achieve a nice smooth texture.
- Pour into a cup and enjoy immediately!
How long are smoothies good for?
This recipe is meant to be made and enjoyed immediately, it is best when fresh. Because it does not take long to make there is no reason to make and save for later. You can freeze leftovers if you want to, but it will lose nutritional value in the fruit.
Can I add other ingredients to this lemon smoothie?
You sure can! Some other great options are strawberries, blueberries or bananas. These all have great nutritional value and would taste amazing too. If you wanted to add some vegetables you could add some spinach or kale to add more antioxidants to your smoothie. This would be a great healthy addition to this already amazing smoothie.
For more amazing smoothie recipes try these!
Lemon Raspberry Smoothie is a delightful and refreshing treat that is perfect for Spring time! This raspberry lemonade smoothie is packed with wonderful flavors and is made is 5 short minutes!