How to make banana ice cream
How to freeze bananas
Ingredients in Chocolate Banana Ice Cream
How to make Chocolate Banana Ice Cream
Chocolate Banana Ice Cream
- 3 ripe bananas cut into chunks and frozen ahead of time
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 2-3 Tbsp sugar the riper the bananas, the less sugar needed
- 1/4 - 1/3 cup heavy cream you can use milk instead, the ice cream will just be a little bit thinner, but the taste will be very similar
- Combine all 4 ingredients in a food processor or blender. If your blender is having a hard time mixing everything up, try adding a little bit more cream or milk and stirring it up with a spoon before turning the blender on again.
- Blend until mixture is smooth and then transfer to an airtight container and then freeze until firm enough to scoop (about 4 hours).
📫 Save this recipe! Send it to your email! 📩
I consent to receiving emails from this site.