How to make banana ice cream
How to freeze bananas
Ingredients in Chocolate Banana Ice Cream
How to make Chocolate Banana Ice Cream
Chocolate Banana Ice Cream
- 3 ripe bananas cut into chunks and frozen ahead of time
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 2-3 Tbsp sugar the riper the bananas, the less sugar needed
- 1/4 - 1/3 cup heavy cream you can use milk instead, the ice cream will just be a little bit thinner, but the taste will be very similar
- Combine all 4 ingredients in a food processor or blender. If your blender is having a hard time mixing everything up, try adding a little bit more cream or milk and stirring it up with a spoon before turning the blender on again.
- Blend until mixture is smooth and then transfer to an airtight container and then freeze until firm enough to scoop (about 4 hours).
📫 Save this recipe! Send it to your email! 📩
I consent to receiving emails from this site.
This recipe is great. The only thing I find is that adding normal white sugar makes the ice cream grainy. Maybe it would be better with castor sugar?
I’ve never tried with castor sugar, but let me know how it goes! I’ve never really noticed the ice cream being grainy, but you could also probably sweeten the ice cream with honey if you prefer that as well!
Emm a question is it okay if u put oreo cookies instead of cocoa powder
I’m not sure the Oreo cookies would be a good substitute for the cocoa powder, but I think it would be great to add the cookies to the original recipe!