3 Ingredient Strawberry Lemonade Punch a simple and delicious beverage, a perfect party drink! This Lemonade punch is so refreshing and easy to whip up, a drink that kids and adults alike will enjoy.
Use lemon-lime soda, powdered lemonade mix and frozen strawberries to make this simple party punch. Made as a family-friendly drink, this strawberry lemonade recipe is one that you will want to share with family and friends!
Strawberry Lemonade Punch
Have you ever tried making strawberry lemonade from scratch? Unless you have a juicer (which I don’t), there is a lot of lemon squeezing and sticky counters. And my hand kept cramping up! Then, low behold, I was totally disappointed in the outcome. But I was still craving that refreshingly cold, sweet, yet slightly tangy drink. Then it hit me, why not cheat a little? This strawberry lemonade punch was born and let me tell you, it tastes amazing! Making this easy lemonade punch is so simple, with only 3 basic ingredients, it comes together quickly and tastes incredible. Give it a try at your next event or party, see just how amazing it is!
WHY YOU’LL LOVE THIS EASY DRINK RECIPE
- It is casual yet fancy. This tasty beverage is not your average lemonade, it is bubbly and OH SO delicious. The strawberries make it a beautiful color and give it added flavor too. Serve it up at a simple family lunch or under the twinkling lights of a party.
- It is really easy to make. Make it in a large batch or keep it small for just the family, and you will need very little effort either way. Just blend, stir and serve!
- Tastes amazing. Who knew replacing the water with lemon-lime soda in a lemonade recipe would have such a big impact. But it really does! The combination of the soda, strawberry puree and dry mix, creates a wonderful flavor and texture too.
Strawberry Lemonade Punch Ingredients
Soda: You will need one 2 liter bottle of lemon-lime soda for the base of this delicious lemonade punch recipe.
Strawberries: Using 14 ounces of frozen strawberries will create amazing taste and appearance in this simple drink recipe. I like to use frozen strawberries for a couple of reasons. First, they are generally cheaper than fresh strawberries. Second, it instantly makes the drink colder too. You can use fresh strawberries if you prefer, it will still taste great.
Dry lemonade mix: Adding in a couple scoops of dry lemonade drink mix (enough if you were to make 1 quart of lemonade) will give this beverage even more great flavor.
How to make Easy Strawberry Lemonade Punch
Start by pouring 2 cups of the lemon-lime soda into a blender or food processor, then add in the frozen strawberries and blend until smooth.
After that, pour the remaining soda and lemonade drink mix into a large pitcher or punch bowl. Stir until the powder has fully dissolved.
Proceed to pour the strawberry puree into the soda/lemonade mix, then stir this mixture until completely combined.
If desired, you can strain the seeds out of the drink. To do so, pour the punch through a fine mesh strainer, discard the seeds, then pour the punch back into the pitcher or bowl.
Serve this drink immediately or store in the fridge until ready to serve. Enjoy!
How to keep this Strawberry Lemonade cold?
What is worse than warm party punch during a blistering hot summer party?? Okay, maybe totally running out of punch in the first place, but still. A great way to keep your party punch from getting warm is to plan ahead. You can freeze some of the punch into blocks of ice, that can then be used to keep the drink cold while being served. As the ice cube melts, it will not dilute the flavor of the drink. So easy and a great way to ensure a nice frosty cold beverage for your guests.
3 Ingredient Strawberry Lemonade Punch
- 2 liter lemon-lime soda
- 14 oz frozen strawberries
- lemonade drink mix (enough if you were to make 1 quart of lemonade)
- Blend: Start by pouring 2 cups of the lemon-lime soda into a blender or food processor, then add in the frozen strawberries and blend until smooth.
- Combine: After that, pour the remaining soda and lemonade drink mix into a large pitcher or punch bowl. Stir until the powder has fully dissolved. Proceed to pour the strawberry puree into the soda/lemonade mix, then stir this mixture until completely combined
- If desired, you can strain the seeds out of the drink. To do so, pour the punch through a fine mesh strainer, discard the seeds, then pour the punch back into the pitcher or bowl.
- Serve this drink immediately or store in the fridge until ready to serve. Enjoy!
📫 Save this recipe! Send it to your email! 📩
I consent to receiving emails from this site.
How long is strawberry lemonade punch good for?
If you find yourself with leftovers of this drink, which would be surprising, but hey, it might happen. You will want to store leftovers in the fridge and it will be good for up to 2 days. If you have an airtight container to store it in, that would be best. You can always transfer the leftovers to the soda bottle and keep the carbonation fresh for a couple days.
Can I make lemonade punch ahead of time?
Yes, you can prepare this drink a few hours before you are ready to serve it. And if you really think ahead, try the trick with freezing some of the beverage into ice cubes. This is a great way to keep the drink cold when you are serving it at a party.
CHECK OUT THESE OTHER DELICIOUS BEVERAGES HERE:
- BANANA SPLIT HOT CHOCOLATE
- DIRTY CHERRY DR PEPPER FLOAT
- BERRIES & CREAM SPARKLERS
- SKINNY OREO MILKSHAKE
- LAYERED SHIRLEY TEMPLES
- SPICED CARAMEL APPLE CIDER
- HOT VANILLA MILK
- RASPBERRY CHEESECAKE SHAKES
- EASY JELLO MILKSHAKES
- HOMEMADE PEACH SLURPEES
- STRAWBERRY BANANA ICE CREAM FLOAT
- EASY EGGLESS EGGNOG RECIPE
- HOMEMADE PEACH SMOOTHIE
- CHRISTMAS CREAM SODA
- HALLOWEEN CREAM SODAS
- CHERRY ITALIAN CREAM SODA
- TRIPLE BERRY GREEN SMOOTHIE
3 Ingredient Strawberry Lemonade Punch a refreshing and delicious drink, a perfect party beverage! This Lemonade punch is so easy to whip up, a tasty drink that kids and adults alike will love.