Halloween Cream Sodas made with sweet syrups, cream and club soda are a delicious & festive addition to any Halloween party!
Cream sodas aren’t just for summer anymore! With these festive and spooky Halloween drinks on hand, you’re going to have a tasty sip of fun at your next Halloween party. Making any good time turn into a great time in just an instant.
An Easy Halloween Drink For a Party
Make a batch of different flavored cream sodas and let everyone decorate their glasses. These are insanely delicious and really easy to make. Everyone loves choosing flavors and topping the fancy drink with whipped cream, a cherry, fun sprinkles, and a festive straw. We love serving these at our Halloween parties!
Halloween cream soda ingredients
-Club soda: The base of this drink is ½ cup of club soda and will give you a nice fizzy carbonated taste in every sip.
-Torani syrup: Adding in 3 tablespoons of Torani syrup to your glass will give it flavor and color so use orange, peach, grape, kiwi, lime, and other “Halloween colored” syrups.
-Half and Half: To help make the drink a bit less acidic and more smooth, add in 1 tablespoon of half and half per glass.
-Ice cubes: Keeping your glass full of ice cubes will help to keep your drink chilling.
-Whipped cream: Top off your cream soda with some delicious whipped cream on top.
-Maraschino cherries: These are an optional fun ingredient to use for a garnish.
How to Make Halloween Club Sodas
Add your ice cubes to the cup.
Measure ½ cup of club soda and pour it into a glass, note that the amount of each item can be adjusted for larger drinking cups.
Measure out 3 tablespoons of Torani syrup and pour it into your soda.
Add in 1-2 tablespoons of half and half.
Serve topped with whipped cream and a cherry for garnish. Cute paper straws also look great and work to stir the drink before serving.
Stir before sipping to help blend the flavors.
HALLOWEEN CREAM SODAS
- 1/2 cup Club Soda
- 3 TBSP Torani Syrup
- 1 TBSP Half & Half
- 3-4 ice cubes
- whipped cream and a cherry for the top
- Add ice to glasses.
- Measure out about 1/2 cup Club Soda and pour into each glass. If you have larger glasses, you can adjust the amount of ingredients.
- Measure out 3 TBSP Torani syrup and pour over the soda.
- Add 1-2 TBSP Half & Half to the soda/syrup mixture.
- Serve with whipped cream and a cherry on top, as well as a cute straw to stir with prior to drinking. It’s fun to admire the cool swirls of the syrup and cream, but encourage everyone to give it a little stir before drinking so that all the flavors meld. ENJOY!
📫 Save this recipe! Send it to your email! 📩
I consent to receiving emails from this site.
What flavored syrup should I use?
There are several brands of syrup that work for this recipe. It’s also a lot easier to find the syrups than it used to be! Your grocery store will likely have at least a few flavors in the coffee section as well as the mixed drink section. Home goods stores also tend to carry several flavors in their gourmet kitchen items sections. You can also find them for a great price on Amazon.
What’s the difference between a Halloween cream soda and an Italian soda?
They’re the same thing but Halloween sodas are much more fun and festive. Use different sized drinking glasses and holiday-specific colored syrups for a fun drink. You can even add a few colorful sprinkles and fun straws to the cups to really make the drink more Halloween themed.
Like this Halloween Recipe? Here are a few more we love:
- Halloween Pretzels 3 Ways
- HALLOWEEN HOT CHOCOLATE BOMBS
- Funfetti Halloween Cookies
- BAKED MONSTER HALLOWEEN DONUTS
- Spider Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Halloween Popcorn
- HALLOWEEN SPIDER WEB CAKE
- Scaredy Cat Cookies
- PURPLE AND ORANGE HALLOWEEN SHEET CAKE
- OREO Owl Cupcakes
- HALLOWEEN CHOCOLATE TRUFFLES
- Bloody Shirley Temple
- HALLOWEEN SPRINKLE COOKIES
Halloween Cream Sodas made with sweet syrups, cream and club soda. They are a delicious & festive addition to any Halloween party!