Christmas Cream Soda is made with sweet syrups, club soda, the results being a delicious mocktail that is so easy! This Italian cream soda is an incredible and festive addition to any holiday party.
Making this festive Italian soda with cream is so simple and easy, you only need 4 ingredients! This homemade cream soda is an incredible treat to serve at a party or family event, it feels fancy yet is so easy to make at home!
Holiday Cream Sodas
Christmas Cream Sodas take any holiday party from good to great in an instant. They are insanely delicious and really easy to make. Everyone loves choosing flavors and topping the fancy drink with whipped cream, a cherry, fun sprinkles and a festive straw. We love serving these Christmas Cream Sodas! There are several brands of syrup that work for this recipe. It is also a lot easier to find the syrups than it used to be. Your grocery store will likely have at least a few flavors in the coffee section as well as the mixed drink section. Home goods stores also tend to carry several flavors in their gourmet kitchen items sections. You can also find them for a great price on Amazon.
Why we think you will enjoy these holiday cream sodas
If you need more reasons to try this recipe, here are our top three reasons to convince you.
- Simple ingredients. This fun and festive treat is so easy to make. With just 4 ingredients you will have a great drink to serve to your family and friends.
- Comes together fast! What I love most about this recipe is that it is so quick to prepare. I can whip up a drink super fast and make a few in a short period of time.
- Beautiful and delicious. I mean come on, look at how pretty these drinks are? They make for a great party treat, they feel so fancy but are made easily in your own kitchen! They taste amazing and are so attractive too!
Christmas Cream Soda Ingredients
The following ingredient measurements make one Italian Cream Soda
Club soda: You will need 1/2 cup of club soda to make this tasty drink.
Syrup: Adding in 3 tablespoons of Torani Syrup, any flavor that has a Christmas color. Like strawberry, raspberry, kiwi, lime, vanilla, or peppermint.
Half & half: To give this drink great taste and a creamy consistency, use 1 tablespoon of half and half.
Ice: Add 3-4 ice cubes to a glass to ensure this drink treat is nice and chilled.
Toppings (optional but suggested): For added taste and festiveness, grab some whipped cream and cherries for the topping.
Easy step by step on how to make Christmas Cream Sodas
Begin by adding ice to a clear glass, line up however many drinks you want to make.
Then, measure out the club soda and pour into each glass. If you have larger glasses, you can adjust the amount of each ingredient slightly to fill the glass more.
Next, add in the Torani syrup flavor of your choice and pour over the club soda.
After that, pour in the half and half on top of the other ingredients. Hold off on stirring the drinks at this time.
If desired, serve with whipped cream and a cherry on top, as well as a cute straw to stir with prior to drinking. It is fun to admire the cool swirls of the syrup and cream, but I do encourage everyone to give it a little stir before drinking so that all the flavors mix together.
Serve immediately and enjoy!
Christmas Cream Soda
- ½ cup Club Soda
- 3 tbsp Torani Syrup
- 1 tbsp Half & Half
- 3-4 ice cubes
- whipped cream and a cherry for the top
- Begin by adding ice to a clear glass, line up however many drinks you want to make.
- Then, measure out the club soda and pour into each glass. If you have larger glasses, you can adjust the amount of each ingredient slightly to fill the glass more. Next, add in the Torani syrup flavor of your choice and pour over the club soda. After that, pour in the half and half on top of the other ingredients. Hold off on stirring the drinks at this time.
- If desired, serve with whipped cream and a cherry on top, as well as a cute straw to stir with prior to drinking. It is fun to admire the cool swirls of the syrup and cream, but I do encourage everyone to give it a little stir before drinking so that all the flavors mix together. Serve immediately and enjoy!
BEST TIME TO SERVE ITALIAN CREAM SODA’S
Italian Cream Sodas are such a fancy treat I like to splurge on when I go out to eat sometimes. Now I just make them at home since it’s so much cheaper and just as delicious! I love making these drinks for holidays or special occasions. Making them as a special treat on Christmas day has become a new tradition. My family also loves enjoying these on New Year’s Eve, we like to get a little fancy with our celebration and these are a perfect addition to our holiday table!
HOW LONG WILL CREAM SODAS LAST?
These drinks are intended to be made and enjoyed immediately to maximize their appeal and flavor. If you wanted to make a large batch ahead of time you can, but I highly suggest serving within a couple hours.
HOW DO YOU AVOID CURDLING IN CREAM SODAS?
To postpone the curding in a homemade cream soda is to add the syrup first, then club soda, ice cubes and then pour the cream over the top. Then you gently stir the drink to mix before drinking.
Enjoy these Cream Sodas? Check out our other Christmas recipes:
- Fun & Festive Holiday Vegetable Trays
- Frosted Peppermint Cookies
- Cranberry Jello Salad
- Chocolate Mint Cookies
- Mint Chocolate Pudding Cookies
- Easy Peppermint Chex Mix
- Christmas Peppermint Patties
- Easy Gumdrop Fudge
- Hot Chocolate Cookie Cups
- Gooey Holiday Chex Mix
- Peppermint Popcorn
Christmas Cream Soda is made with flavored syrups, club soda and create a delicious mocktail that is so simple! This Italian cream soda is a fantastic and delicious addition to any holiday party.
April J Harris says
What pretty sodas and they look delicious too! Thank you so much for being a part of the Hearth and Soul Link Party. Hope to see you at the Christmas edition of the party which starts on Sunday 23rd December!