Holiday Vegetable Trays are festive, easy to make, healthy & delicious! Add fun to your Christmas table with one of these great veggie tray ideas. Fun fruit tray ideas also featured!
Festive Christmas Veggie Tray Ideas:
- cut broccoli florets
- red & yellow bell peppers
- grape tomatoes
- baby carrots
- ranch dressing
- Start with green vegetables for the base and made the general shape of a Christmas tree. I used broccoli but sugar snap peas work well too.
- Add olives and grape tomatoes on top for ornaments.
- Slice bell pepper for garland.
- Put baby carrots surrounding the tree for some additional color.
- Serve ranch dressing in a hallowed out bell pepper.
Standing vegetable platters are a bit tricky to make but SO cute! What you’ll do is take 2 heads of cauliflower and turn them horizontally. Use toothpicks to stack them together and then place his carrot nose and olive eyes with additional toothpicks. Other vegetables like bell peppers and cucumber spears are positioned around with kale for added greenery and fullness.
MY LATEST RECIPES
3-D Christmas Tree of Vegetables
This 3-D standing Christmas tree is made by arranging broccoli and broccoflower around in a circle, using a toothpick to fasten layers as needed. Pearl onions, tiny tomatoes and yellow bell pepper stars are the ornaments with strips of bell pepper acting as garland. Cauliflower is arranged around the base as snow.
Mock Christmas Tree Ornament Veggie Tray
Watermelons are hollowed out and a melon baller is used to make this super cute Snowman fruit salad! I love the added blueberries for more color!