Gumdrop fudge is easy to make Christmas fudge that only needs 3 simple ingredients. It’s fast to make and perfect for your next holiday party!
Making this Gumdrop Fudge
When you make this fudge, I recommend having you 8x8in pan ready to go by keeping it lined with foil. This will make it much easier to remove the fudge when you’re done and allow for an easier clean up too!
Another tip is to keep your kitchen knife greases with non-stick cooking spray so that it doesn’t stick to the fudge as you are cutting your slices. This will help you to get those perfect looking slices that will WOW everybody.
Can You Use Any Color Gumdrops?
Yes, of course! For Christmas time I really enjoy picking out the red and the green gumdrops for this gumdrop fudge because it feels more festive. You can choose any combination of colors that you prefer. You can also change up the colors to accommodate any other holidays in which you may be serving this fudge!
How Can I Present a Few Slices as Gifts to Family and Friends?
Move over cookie exchange and say hello to this gumdrop fudge. Imagine getting a sweet treat like this instead of a stale cookie- perfect!
A great idea for packaging these into serving-sized gifts is to cut them into small 1inx1in squares (think big enough for a bite or two). Then gently place a few of them inside a plastic party favor bag and tie the top closed with a curling ribbon. Add a gift tag with a heartfelt note and you’re good to go!
Gumdrop Fudge Ingredients
-2 1/2 cups white chocolate chips (1.25 bags)
-1 16-oz container basic vanilla frosting
-1 cup gumdrops
How to Make this Easy Gumdrop Fudge
In a heavy glass or porcelain bowl, melt white chocolate chips for 2 minutes and then set them aside.
Remove the foil covering off of the frosting container and microwave it for 1 minute, until very melted.
Cut gumdrops in half, if desired.
Stir the melted white chocolate chips gently and add in the melted frosting, stirring to combine. Add in the gumdrops and lightly stir again.
Transfer the mixture to a foil-lined 8×8 pan. Let it cool until it’s set. Note that you can speed up the process by cooling fudge in the fridge.
Cut your fudge into small squares & enjoy! Cutting is easier if you spray the knife with non-stick spray and clean it intermittently. Store leftovers in an airtight container.
EASY GUMDROP FUDGE
- 2 1/2 cups white chocolate chips 1.25 bags
- 1 16- oz container basic vanilla frosting
- 1 cup gumdrops
- Melt white chocolate chips in a heavy glass or porcelain bowl for 2 minutes. Set aside. Remove foil covering off frosting and microwave for 1 minute, until very melted.
- Cut gumdrops in half, if desired.
- Stir melted white chocolate chips gently. Add in melted frosting and stir to combine. Add in gumdrops. Transfer to a foil lined 8x8 pan. Let cool until set. You can speed up the process by cooling fudge in the fridge.
- Cut into small squares & enjoy! Cutting is easier if you spray the knife with non-stick spray and clean it intermittently. Store leftovers in an airtight container.
How Long Will This Gumdrop Fudge Last?
If you keep it stored well inside an airtight container, you may find that it can last several days and be just fine. The most important thing to note is that it may dry out the older it becomes, so eating it fresh is always ideal.
Is Gumdrop Fudge Gluten-Free?
This recipe is naturally gluten-free because none of the ingredients requested should include gluten. That being said, if you are gluten-free as a result of an allergy, it is important to make sure that you double-check ingredient labels to avoid any possible cross-contamination.
If you love this Easy Gumdrop Fudge, be sure to also try a few of our other favorite holiday treats below:
- Homemade Peppermint Patties
- Easy 15-Minute Maple Bars
- Easy Cracker Toffee
- Tiger Butter Fudge
- Mint Chocolate Pudding Cookies
- Holiday Peppermint Ice Cream Cake Roll
- Eggnog Cookies
- White Chocolate Cherry Cheesecakes
- Christmas Candy Puffcorn
- Christmas Bark
This Gumdrop Fudge is so simple, delicious and festive! Just 3 ingredients and it comes together in minutes. It is the perfect Christmas fudge recipe!