- 2 – 12 oz bags semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup each red and green candy melts
- 1/2 cup Andes creme de menthe baking chips
- 3/4 cup seasonal M&Ms
- Line 2 rimmed baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Melt the chocolate chips in a bowl in the microwave for about 1 minute, or until almost melted. Remove them and continue to stir until completely smooth.
- Place the red and green candy melts in separate bowls and microwave them for about 15 seconds at a time, stirring in between each interval until completely smooth.
- Divide the melted chocolate chips between the two pans.
- Spread the chocolate into a rectangle on each pan and then swirl the red and green melted candy into the melted chocolate. (I only showed pics of one pan, but make sure you make 2 pans or your bark will be way too thick!) I used a knife to swirl the red and green candy and make a marbled effect – just make sure you do this quickly because the candy will start to harden fairly fast!
- While the bark is still wet, sprinkle the top with the Andes baking chips and M&Ms.
- Press the candies gently into the chocolate and then place the pans in the refrigerator for about 20 minutes to set.
- Cut or break the candy into pieces. Enjoy!