White Chocolate Cherry Cheesecakes are sweet & creamy no-bake cheesecakes topped with tangy cherry pie filling. Simple, easy to make cheesecake desserts perfect for entertaining!
This simple recipe for white chocolate mini no-bake cheesecakes is perfect on a night in, or for any holiday!
These darling cheesecakes have a graham cracker crumble base, an easy-to-make cheesecake layer, and is topped with cherry pie filling, but you can totally switch it out for any of your other favorite cheesecake toppings.
Ingredients needed for White Chocolate Cherry Cheesecake Recipe
These are the ingredients you’ll need to make White Chocolate Cherry Cheesecakes ~
- Graham Cracker Crumbs
- Cream cheese
- A box of white chocolate instant pudding
- Cool Whip
- Cherry pie filling (or any other topping you’d like to use!)
How to make graham cracker crust:
Combine graham cracker crumbs and melted butter and mix gently.
Divide the graham cracker mixture evenly between your individual serving containers. I like using small jars or my glass square bowls! When using small serving containers this recipe makes about 10 mini-cheesecakes.
Press the mixture gently into the bottom of the serving bowls. Stick the bowls in the freezer while you make the filling.
How to make the no-bake cheesecake filling:
Combine the pudding mix and milk in a mixer. Stir, then let it sit for about 5 minutes to let it thicken.
Add in the softened cream cheese and mix. The mixture should be creamy and smooth!
Gently fold in the Cool Whip until it’s well combined. Get your serving bowls out of the freezer and spoon the mixture into them.
Set the serving bowls in the fridge and let it chill for at least 4 hours. I like to let them chill overnight.
Garnish with cherry pie filling, and serve! Enjoy!
How to soften cream cheese
I usually just leave the cream cheese out on the countertop for an hour or two to soften, but if you are pressed for time, an easy way to soften the cream cheese is to use the defrost function on your microwave. Place the cream cheese unwrapped in a bowl, then select the lowest setting on defrost. Mine usually takes about 45 seconds. That’s it!
How to Serve Mini Cheesecakes
I love serving mini cheesecakes in small, 4-oz canning jars. If you serve in those, this recipe yields 10-12 servings, depending on how much cheesecake filling you add to each one. Other ideas are small goblets, small ice cream bowls or trifle dishes. Get creative and have fun with it!
White Chocolate Cherry Cheesecakes
- 3/4 cup Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 3 Tbsp Butter melted
- 1 8 oz. package Cream Cheese softened
- 1 5.1 oz. box White Chocolate Instant Pudding
- 1 1/3 cup Milk
- 1 8 oz. container Cool Whip
- 1 can Cherry Pie Filling or any other topping you'd like to use!
Graham cracker crust:
- Combine graham cracker crumbs and melted butter and mix gently.
- Divide the graham cracker mixture evenly between your individual serving containers.
- Press the mixture gently into the bottom of the serving bowls. Stick the bowls in the freezer while you make the filling.
- Combine the pudding mix and milk in a mixer. Stir, then let it sit for about 5 minutes to let it thicken.
- Add in the softened cream cheese and mix. Mixture should be creamy and smooth.
- Gently fold in the Cool Whip until it's well combined. Get your serving bowls out of the freezer and spoon the mixture into them.
- Set the serving bowls in the fridge and let it chill for at least 4 hours. I like to let them chill overnight.
- Garnish with cherry pie filling, and serve! Enjoy!
Love cheesecake? You gotta try some of our other favorite Cheesecake recipes:
- Easy No Bake Cheesecake with Strawberries
- No-Bake Cranberry Cheesecake
- Layered Mini No-Bake Cheesecakes
- Frozen Raspberry Cheesecake Bars
- Lemon Cheesecake Bars
- Rocky Road Cheesecake
- Double Chocolate Chip Cheese Ball
- Cheesecake with Berries & Chocolate Ganache
- Raspberry Cheesecake Brownies
What is no-bake cheesecake?
No-bake cheesecake is simply that, cheesecake that does not require any baking time. No-bake cheesecake contains no eggs, and usually has a majority of cream cheese and sugar.
Can you use real whipped cream instead of whipped topping?
If you can’t find Cool Whip, which is the brand name of whipped topping where you live or you prefer not to use it in recipes, you can use stabilized whipped cream instead. If you just use regular whipped cream, the consistency will be too light and the cream will not hold up very well when mixed into the jello salad. It’s very simple to make your own stabilized whipped cream and it just takes a few minutes!
To make stabilized whipped cream, you will need the following ingredients:
- 4 ounces of cream cheese (softened to room temperature)
- 1/3 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream.
- Beat the cream cheese with the powdered sugar and vanilla until soft and smooth.
- In a separate bowl, beat the whipping cream just until soft peaks form.
- Add the cream cheese mixture to the whipped cream and beat until stiff peaks are formed. Store in the refrigerator until ready to use.
A little tip for making whipped cream faster. Use a metal bowl for whipping the cream and place the bowl in the freezer for about 30 minutes before you make the whipped cream. This will significantly decrease the amount of time that you will need to beat the whipped cream – the process will go much faster!