Cranberry Cheesecake Recipe has a fresh cranberry swirl and sugared cranberries as garnish! Easy 4-ingredient NO-BAKE cheesecake filling that’s perfect for beginners.
Cheesecake is one of those desserts that, in my opinion, fits any and all occasions.. anytime of the year! Of course that includes Fall, Thanksgiving and Christmas! Cranberries, unfortunately, are definitely a seasonal item. They can usually be found in the grocery stores in early October.
If you happen to be craving a slice of this Cranberry Cheesecake when Cranberries are out of season, don’t forget to check your grocery store’s frozen fruit section! Most grocery stores should carry them.
What is in No Bake Cheesecake with Cranberries?
- Cranberries (fresh or frozen will work here!)
- Granulated Sugar
- Heavy Whipping Cream
- Cream Cheese (make sure this is room temperature)
- Cheesecake flavored pudding mix (vanilla will work, too)
- Crust of choice
How to make Homemade Crust for Cheesecake
For this recipe, I use a homemade Graham Cracker Crust. To make you own crust at home, you’ll combine 2 cups of graham cracker crumbs, 6 tbsp melted butter, 1 tbsp sugar (if using salted butter, you can omit the sugar if you are using unsalted butter!)
This ratio also works great for Oreo crusts and other cookie crumb crusts.
After making the crust, press the crust into the bottom and sides of a springform pan. Toss it in the freezer while we get the filling ready.
How to make No Bake Cranberry Cheesecake
Before we start making the cheesecake filling, we need to make the Cranberry Swirl! This is easy to do, just takes a bit of time. We’ll add 8 oz of cranberries and 1/4 cup sugar to a sauce pan. Heat through on Medium until the sugar dissolves and the cranberries become soft. Mash the cranberries until it becomes jam like. You can add a tiny bit if water to this and run it through a blender if you like yours smoother.
Let the cranberry mixture cool completely in the pan before proceeding.
To make the filling, first, whip 1 pint of whipping cream with 3/4 cups sugar until stiff peaks form. I use my stand mixer for this, it only takes a few minutes to whip up! Transfer the whipping cream to a separate bowl. Back in the stand mixer, cream the cream cheese until smooth. Remember, it is very important that the cream cheese is at room temperature here to achieve a smooth filling.
Scrape the sides of the bowl and continue to cream. SLOWLY add in the pudding mix, stopping to scrape the sides a few times before all of the pudding mix is added. Adding the pudding mix too fast can make the filling lumpy.
With the stand mixer on low, slowly incorporate the whipped cream. Again, stopping and scraping sides as needed. Once all of the whipping cream has been incorporate, your filling is done!
Assembling the Cranberry Cheesecake
To assemble the cheesecake, we will alternate a layer of filling with a small layer of cranberry. Keep alternating until both components are gone!
Store in the fridge overnight before serving or if you are in a time crunch, you can quickly set the cheesecake by tossing it in the freezer for a few hours.
- 8 oz cranberries
- 1 cup granulated sugar divided
- 1 pint whipping cream
- 24 oz cream cheese room temperature
- 1 3.4 oz pkg cheesecake flavored pudding vanilla will work, too
- crust of choice in 9 inch springform pan*
- In a small saucepan, heat the cranberries and granulated sugar until the cranberries soften. Mash the cranberries until a jam forms. Allow the jam to cool completely before moving on to the next step.
- Whip together the cream and sugar until stiff peaks form. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the cream cheese and slowly add in the pudding mix (just the powder!) until completely incorporated and smooth.
- Add the whipped cream to the cream cheese mixture and beat until smooth.
- Fill the crust, alternating between the cheesecake filling and cranberry jam until both elements are gone.
- Use a silicone spatula to smooth the top and refrigerate until serving!
- For best results, let it chill in the fridge overnight before slicing! Alternatively, you can freeze for 2-3 hours to quickly set the cheesecake.
Love CHEESECAKE? Try my other Cheesecake Recipes!
- Cheesecake with Berries & Chocolate Ganache
- Rocky Road Cheesecake
- Simple No-Bake Cheesecake
- Raspberry Cheesecake Brownies
- Mini No-Bake Pastel Layered Cheesecakes
- Banana Cream Cheesecakes
- White Chocolate Cherry Cheesecakes
- Skinny Pumpkin Cheesecake
- Strawberry Cheesecake Bites
- Pumpkin Caramel Cheesecake Bars
- White Chocolate Cheesecake
Cranberry Cheesecake Recipe has a fresh cranberry swirl and sugared cranberries as garnish! Easy 4-ingredient NO-BAKe cheesecake filling that’s perfect for beginners.