Mini No-Bake Cheesecakes are a perfectly sweet and sensational dessert for spring! These easy no-bake cheesecakes are made with a lovely creamy vanilla filling and a crunchy cookie crust.
This no-bake cheesecake recipe is so quick and easy to make, from the vanilla cookie crust to the three pastel layers, it comes together with little effort! They may be easy to make, but these no-bake mini cheesecakes are so flavorful and delicious!
What are no-bake cheesecakes?
No-bake cheesecake is simply that, cheesecake that does not require any baking time. This no-bake cheesecakes contains no eggs and is a majority of cream cheese and sugar. These mini cheesecakes have a super simple vanilla cookie crust made from Nilla Wafers, you can also use the generic version if you would like. Using these wafer cookies for our crust gives us a nice crisp crunch, with a touch of sweet vanilla flavor, and provides a stable base for the cheesecake filling. It also makes them easy and fast to put together, can’t beat that!
Why you should give this wonderful recipe a try today!
- No baking needed! I don’t know about you but I love a good after dinner dessert. And with the least amount of effort as possible too please. With this no-bake dessert you can have a fantastic treat with very little effort. YES please!
- No bake, no heat! This recipe is a great one to make during the warm months, you can create some lovely sweet treats but not add any more heat to your house. Win win if you ask me!
- Simple ingredients. There is nothing better than a recipe with very few and very simple ingredients. Of the 7 ingredients for this treat, one of them is a boxed cookie. So I am not sure if that one should even count.
No-Bake Mini Cheesecakes Ingredients
-Wafer cookies: For the crust of these mini cheesecakes we used 12 Nilla Wafer cookies, they make for a super simple and delicious base.
-Cream cheese: You will need a 16 ounce package of cream cheese, softened, for the base of the cheesecake filing.
-Sugar: Using 1/2 cup sugar will give this treat a nice sweet flavor.
-Vanilla pudding: You need 1 3.4-ounce box vanilla pudding mix to help create a wonderful and creamy filling.
-Milk: Adding in 1/4 cup milk will give these cheesecakes the perfect consistency.
-Vanilla extract: Use 1 tsp vanilla extract to help enhance all the amazing flavors in this recipe.
-Whipped topping: You will need 1 8-ouce tub whipped topping for a perfect fluffy texture.
How to make Mini No-Bake Cheesecakes
Start by lining a regular sized muffin pan with foil cups. Then, place one Nilla Wafer cookie in the bottom of each cup. Set aside.
In a large bowl, using an electric mixer, whip together the cream cheese and sugar.
Then, add the pudding mix, milk and vanilla extract and mix until smooth.
Next, fold in the whipped topping to the mixture.
After that, divide the cheesecake mixture into 3 separate bowls and add a different food coloring to each bowl. Stir to combine.
Proceed to spoon about 2 tablespoons of one color cheesecake mixture into each muffin cup. Repeat until all 3 layers are added to each cup.
Place the muffin pan in the fridge and refrigerate for 3-4 hours, until set.
If desired you can top with additional whipped cream and sprinkles, for an added festive touch and appearance.
Serve and enjoy!
Mini No-Bake Cheesecakes
- 12 Nilla Wafers
- 16 oz cream cheese softened
- ½ cup sugar
- 3.4 oz box vanilla pudding mix
- ¼ cup milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 8 oz whipped topping
- Start by lining a regular sized muffin pan with foil cups. Then, place one Nilla Wafer cookie in the bottom of each cup. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, using an electric mixer, whip together the cream cheese and sugar.
- Then, add the pudding mix, milk and vanilla extract and mix until smooth.
- Next, fold in the whipped topping to the mixture.
- After that, divide the cheesecake mixture into 3 separate bowls and add a different food coloring to each bowl. Stir to combine.
- Proceed to spoon about 2 tablespoons of one color cheesecake mixture into each muffin cup. Repeat until all 3 layers are added to each cup.
- Place the muffin pan in the fridge and refrigerate for 3-4 hours, until set.
- If desired you can top with additional whipped cream and sprinkles, for an added festive touch and appearance.
- Serve and enjoy!
📫 Save this recipe! Send it to your email! 📩
I consent to receiving emails from this site.
How do you soften cream cheese?
I usually just leave the cream cheese out on the countertop for an hour or two to soften, but if you are pressed for time, an easy way to soften the cream cheese is to use the defrost function on your microwave. Place the cream cheese unwrapped in a bowl, then select the lowest setting on defrost. Mine usually takes about 45 seconds. That’s it, nice and easy!
How long are mini cheesecakes good for?
You will want to store your leftover cheesecakes in an airtight container and they will last up to 5 days in the refrigerator. If you are looking to make these ahead, they can be stored for up to 3 months in the freezer. When you are ready to serve, thaw at room temperature for about 30 minutes before you are ready to enjoy them.
Can you use real whipped cream instead of whipped topping for Mini No-Bake Cheesecake?
If you can’t find Cool Whip, which is the brand name of whipped topping where you live or you prefer not to use it in recipes, you can use stabilized whipped cream instead. If you just use regular whipped cream, the consistency will be too light and the cream will not hold up very well when mixed into the jello salad. It’s very simple to make your own stabilized whipped cream and it just takes a few minutes!
To make stabilized whipped cream, you will need the following ingredients:
- 4 ounces of cream cheese (softened to room temperature)
- 1/3 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream.
- Beat the cream cheese with the powdered sugar and vanilla until soft and smooth.
- In a separate bowl, beat the whipping cream just until soft peaks form.
- Add the cream cheese mixture to the whipped cream and beat until stiff peaks are formed. Store in the refrigerator until ready to use.
A little tip for making whipped cream faster. Use a metal bowl for whipping the cream and place the bowl in the freezer for about 30 minutes before you make the whipped cream. This will significantly decrease the amount of time that you will need to beat the whipped cream – the process will go much faster!