Mini No-Bake Cheesecakes perfect for Spring! Easy pastel desserts with sweet, creamy vanilla cheesecake filling that’s put together in minutes.
Simple recipe for no-bake vanilla cheesecake that is perfect for Easter! These darling cheesecakes have a vanilla cookie base and 3 pastel layers that are easy to put together and can be flavored individually. This Mini No-Bake Cheesecake recipe is sponsored by NILLA Wafers. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
No-bake cheesecake is simply that, cheesecake that does not require any baking time. The no-bake cheesecakes contains no eggs, and usually has a majority of cream cheese and sugar.
These mini cheesecakes have a super simple vanilla cookie crust made from NILLA Wafers. We love using NILLA Wafers in banana pudding, but they’re perfect for cheesecake too! NILLA Wafer cookies are crisp with a touch of sweet vanilla flavor that provides a stable base for the cheesecake. It also makes them fast to put together!
I bought our box of NILLA Wafer cookies from Smith’s our local Kroger store. Stop by the cookie aisle and grab a box next time you’re at Smith’s!
I usually just leave the cream cheese out on the countertop for an hour or two to soften, but if you are pressed for time, an easy way to soften the cream cheese is to use the defrost function on your microwave. Place the cream cheese unwrapped in a bowl, then select the lowest setting on defrost. Mine usually takes about 45 seconds. That’s it!
–12 NILLA Wafer cookies
–16 oz cream cheese, softened
–1/2 cup sugar
–3.4 oz box vanilla pudding mix
–1/4 cup milk
–1 tsp vanilla
–8 oz whipped topping
Line a regular sized muffin pan with foil cups. Place a Nilla Wafer in each cup. Set aside.
Whip cream cheese and sugar with an electric mixer. Add pudding mix, milk and vanilla and mix until smooth. Fold in whipped topping.
Divide cheesecake mixture into 3 bowls. Add food coloring to each separate bowl. If desired, you can add 1/4 tsp of flavored extract to each bowl as well. Stir to combine.
Spoon about 2 TBSP of one color cheesecake mixture into each muffin cup. Repeat until all 3 layers are added to each cup. Refrigerate 3-4 hours until set.
Serve topped with whipped cream and sprinkles, if desired.
Mini No-Bake Cheesecakes
- 12 Nilla Wafers
- 16 oz cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3.4 oz box vanilla pudding mix
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 8 oz whipped topping
- Line a regular sized muffin pan with foil cups. Place a Nilla Wafer in each cup. Set aside.
- Whip cream cheese and sugar with an electric mixer. Add pudding mix, milk and vanilla and mix until smooth. Fold in whipped topping.
- Divide cheesecake mixture into 3 bowls. Add food coloring to each separate bowl. If desired, you can add 1/4 tsp of flavored extract to each bowl as well. Stir to combine.
- Spoon about 2 TBSP of one color cheesecake mixture into each muffin cup. Repeat until all 3 layers are added to each cup.
- Refrigerate 3-4 hours until set. Serve topped with whipped cream and sprinkles, if desired.
- Easy No Bake Cheesecake with Strawberries
- Frozen Raspberry Cheesecake Bars
- Lemon Cheesecake Bars
- Double Chocolate Chip Cheese Ball
- Cheesecake with Berries & Chocolate Ganache
- Skinny Pumpkin Cheesecake
- White Chocolate Cherry Cheesecakes
Can you use real whipped cream instead of whipped topping for Mini No-Bake Cheesecake?
If you can’t find Cool Whip, which is the brand name of whipped topping where you live or you prefer not to use it in recipes, you can use stabilized whipped cream instead. If you just use regular whipped cream, the consistency will be too light and the cream will not hold up very well when mixed into the jello salad. It’s very simple to make your own stabilized whipped cream and it just takes a few minutes!
To make stabilized whipped cream, you will need the following ingredients:
- 4 ounces of cream cheese (softened to room temperature)
- 1/3 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream.
- Beat the cream cheese with the powdered sugar and vanilla until soft and smooth.
- In a separate bowl, beat the whipping cream just until soft peaks form.
- Add the cream cheese mixture to the whipped cream and beat until stiff peaks are formed. Store in the refrigerator until ready to use.
A little tip for making whipped cream faster. Use a metal bowl for whipping the cream and place the bowl in the freezer for about 30 minutes before you make the whipped cream. This will significantly decrease the amount of time that you will need to beat the whipped cream – the process will go much faster!