Frozen Raspberry Cheesecake Bars are a simple dessert made by combining cheesecake & raspberries. Sweet, creamy and delicious no-bake raspberry cheesecake recipe can be made ahead and comes together quick.
Hey Friends!! Sarah here from Feeding Your Fam, you are going to love this recipe for No Bake Raspberry Cheesecake Bars!! They are bursting with raspberries, and who can resist a cheesecake with graham cracker crust? This simple recipe will be one that is your go to for a simple dessert to share with friends and family, they will think you slaved all day!!
How to make Raspberry Cheesecake Bars
This simple recipe for frozen, no bake raspberry cheesecake bars starts with a classic buttery graham cracker crust. I find that making a graham cracker crust is simple by using a food processor or blender. Place the graham crackers in the food processor and grind until the crackers form a fine powder. While still in the blender add the sugar and melted butter. Blend until the butter has coated the graham crackers and everything is well combined.
Press the crust into an 8 x 8 in baking dish. To get the crust in a nice uniformed layer on the bottom of the pan, use the back of a measuring cup to evenly press out the crust.
Raspberry Cheesecake Filling
This is going to be the easiest cheesecake you have ever made!! Using frozen berries makes the process quick and simple.
To make the easy topping for these Raspberry Cheesecake Bars, first, in a food processor, blend the frozen raspberries until they are almost a liquid.
In a separate bowl, with an electric mixer, mix the cream cheese on low until it is light and fluffy. Add in the sugar and mix until well combined. Next, you will fold in the whipped topping and pureed raspberries until you have a smooth mixture.
Gently pour over the top of the graham cracker crust, smooth out so the crust is fully covered. Cover with plastic wrap and place in the freezer for 2-3 hours, until firm. Remove from freezer 5-10 minutes before serving to allow the bars to soften a little.
Ingredients Needed for Raspberry Cheesecake Bars
- Graham Crackers
- 8 oz. Cream Cheese
- 10 oz. Frozen Raspberries
- 2 cups Whipped Topping
Recipe for Raspberry Cheesecake Bars
– 12 Graham Crackers, crushed to make ¾ cup
-3 T. Butter, melted
-3 T. Sugar
-10 oz. Frozen Raspberries
-8 oz. Softened Cream Cheese
-¾ C. Sugar
-2 C. Whipped Topping
Steps to make Frozen Raspberry Cheesecake Bars
- In a food processor, blender or small bowl, crush graham crackers until fine. Add in melted butter and sugar and blend until well combined.
- Press the graham cracker mixture evenly into the bottom of an 8 inch square baking dish.
- For the filling: In a food processor or blender puree the frozen berries until they are smooth and set aside.
- In a medium size mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese with an electric mixer on low until light and fluffy.
- Add in the sugar and continue mixing until the sugar is all incorporated.
- Fold in the whipped topping and raspberries.
- Pour over the crust and cover with plastic wrap.
- Place in the freezer for about 2 hours, until the topping has become firm.
- Let rest out of the freezer for about 5 minutes. Cut into 16 squares and serve immediately.
Frozen Raspberry Cheesecake Bars
- 3/4 cup crushed graham crackers
- 3 tbsp butter, melted
- 3 tbsp sugar
- 1 10 oz package frozen raspberries
- 1 8 oz. package cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 cups whipped topping
- In a food processor crush the graham crackers until a fine crumb mixture is formed. Add in the melted butter and sugar and continue to mix until well combined.
- Press the crust mixture evenly into the bottom of an 8 inch square baking dish.
- In a food processor puree the raspberries until almost a liquid. Set aside.
- In a medium mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese with an electric mixture until smooth. Add in the sugar and mix until well blended.
- Fold in the whipped topping and raspberries until combined.
- Spread evenly over the crust in the baking dish. Cover with plastic wrap and place in the freezer until firm, about 2 hours.
- Remove from freezer 5-10 minutes before serving. Slice into squares and serve immediately.
Can You Use Real Whipped Cream Instead
If you are not able to find Whipped Topping or Cool Whip where you live, or you don’t like to use it, you can easily use real whipped cream for this recipe, since it is going to be frozen. To make whipped cream you will need the following ingredients:
- 1 Cup Heavy Cream
- 3 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
In a medium mixing bowl combine the cream, sugar and vanilla. With an electric mixer beat the cream until stiff peaks are formed. Fold into the recipe as instructed.
How to Soften Cream Cheese
You can soften cream cheese by simply letting it sit on the countertop for 2-3 hours, until it comes to room temperature. Using room temperature cream cheese is vital. I don’t know if you are like me but I always forget to take the cream cheese out of the fridge! An easy way to soften the cream cheese is to use the defrost function on your microwave. Place the cream cheese, unwrapped, in a bowl, then select the lowest setting on defrost. Mine usually takes about 45 seconds. That’s it! Then proceed with the recipe.