White Chocolate Cheesecake a delicious dessert that combines the soft texture of pudding and cool whip, with the tangy flavor of cream cheese and the sweetness of white chocolate. This no-bake cheesecake is a delightful treat that is perfect for any occasion.
Whether you are looking for a dessert to serve at a party or just want to indulge in a sweet treat, white chocolate cheesecake is sure to satisfy your cravings. This Jello no-bake cheesecake is made with 6 simple ingredients and the results are a creamy, soft and tangy treat!
Easy White Chocolate Cheesecake
This recipe really does not get any easier, made with just 6 ingredients the dessert is as simple as it gets! While I love this recipe, I cannot take all of the credit for its creation. This recipe actually came from the back of a box of white chocolate pudding, it is just so good that I had to share it with all of you. I love a good cheesecake recipe that doesn’t involve a ton of effort, this one hits the mark perfectly. It is also a great recipe you can experiment with different toppings, fresh fruit, maybe some yummy candies, it is versatile and delicious!
Why you should try this amazing dessert!
- No-Bake: You read that right, this amazing cheesecake dessert requires zero baking. This means you don’t have to warm up the oven, it is a perfect treat to make during the warm spring and hot summer months. You and your family can enjoy a lovely treat without the extra heat!
- Simple ingredients: This recipe is so great, there are only 6 ingredients you need to create a spectacular dessert. And we even call for a store bought pie crust, we like to keep things nice and easy for so many reasons. Who doesn’t love a beautiful dessert that looks store bought?
- Little effort: Making this cheesecake is a fantastic recipe when you are getting ready for a party. The prep work is about 5 minutes, so easy! Then the time the cheesecake is chilling in the refrigerator can be spent setting up for the event, you don’t have to think about it again for 4 hours! That sounds great to me!
White Chocolate Cheesecake Ingredients
Cream cheese: You will need one 8-ounce sized package of softened Philadelphia Cream Cheese for the base of this cheesecake recipe.
Milk: Use 1 ¼ cups of cold milk to get this cheesecake to the right consistency and to help dissolve the pudding so it is nice and smooth.
Jello pudding: You only need one small 3.3-ounce sized package of JELL-O White Chocolate Flavor Instant Pudding to help give this cheesecake a lovely sweet flavor.
Cool Whip: Using 1 ½ cups of thawed whipped topping will make this cheesecake texture nice and fluffy. This is roughly ½ of an 8-ounce tub of Cool Whip.
Pie crust: To make the prep even simpler use 1 store bought graham cracker pie crust bottom. If desired you can make your own from scratch using this recipe NO-BAKE LEMON CHEESECAKE.
White Chocolate: We shaved a 2 oz white chocolate bar into curls to add to the top the set cheesecake.
How to make White Chocolate Cheesecake
In a large mixing bowl, beat together the softened cream cheese and ¼ cup of milk, with a whisk, until blended.
Then, add in the remaining milk and the dry pudding mix. Beat together for 1 minute.
After that, stir in the Cool Whip until all ingredients are fully combined.
Proceed to pour the cheesecake filling into the pie crust.
Spread the filling out evenly so that there are no gaps, and the top of the cheesecake looks smooth and even all around.
Chill & Serve
Then, place the pie into the fridge for at least 4 hours to chill until set.
Once it has set and is fully chilled, add the remaining Cool Whip to the top and carefully spread out.
Using a small grater, grate the white chocolate bar into small curls and add to the top of the pie for wonderful flavor and beautiful decoration.
Slice, serve immediately, and enjoy!
Variations and Substitutions for No-Bake Cheesecake
There are many ways to customize White Chocolate Cheesecake to suit individual preferences and dietary restrictions. Here are a few ideas for substitutions and variations:
- Gluten-free: This recipe is great because almost all the ingredients are gluten free. When buying the pre-made pie crust, make sure to choose a GF one.
- Add fruit: Consider adding fresh raspberries or other berries, such as strawberries or blueberries, to the top of the cheesecake with the white chocolate shavings.
- Nuts too: Add chopped nuts, such as pecans or almonds, to the top of the cake for extra crunch and flavor.
- Chocolate variations: Replace the white chocolate shavings with dark or milk chocolate, or use a combination of different types of chocolate for a more complex flavor.
WHITE CHOCOLATE CHEESECAKE
- 8 oz Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 ¼ Cold milk
- 3.3 oz JELL-O White Chocolate Flavor Instant Pudding
- 1 ½ cups Whipped topping Half of an 8oz tub, thawed
- 1 Graham Pie Crust 6oz
- 2 oz White chocolate bar
- Pie Filling: In a large mixing bowl, beat together the softened cream cheese and ¼ cup of milk with a whisk until blended. Then, add in the remaining milk and the dry pudding mix. Beat together for 1 minute.
- After that, stir in the Cool Whip until all ingredients are fully combined.
- Assemble: Proceed to pour the cheesecake filling into the pie crust. Spread the filling out evenly so that there are no gaps and the top of the cheesecake looks smooth and even all around.
- Chill: Then, place the pie into the fridge for at least 4 hours to chill until set.
- Serve: Once it has set and is fully chilled, add the remaining Cool Whip to the top and carefully spread out.
- Using a small grater, grate the white chocolate bar into small curls and add to the top of the pie for wonderful flavor and beautiful decoration. Slice, serve immediately, and enjoy!
📫 Save this recipe! Send it to your email! 📩
I consent to receiving emails from this site.
Optional: Replace the Cool Whip with STABILIZED WHIPPED CREAM
If you want to make whipped cream ahead of time, you can, but you have to stabilize it. To make stabilized whipped cream, you will need the following ingredients:
- 4 ounces of cream cheese (softened to room temperature)
- 1/3 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
Beat the whipping cream just until soft peaks form.
Add in the cream cheese, powdered sugar and vanilla. Whip on high until mixture is smooth.
Store in the refrigerator until ready to use, up to 3 days.
A little tip for making whipped cream faster: use a metal bowl and place the bowl in the freezer for about 30 minutes before you make the whipped cream. This will significantly decrease the amount of time that you will need to beat the whipped cream – the process will go much faster!
How long is no bake cheesecake good for?
This no-bake cheesecake is good for about 3-5 days if kept well covered and stored in the fridge. This cheesecake tastes so good that you’ll have no problems eating it before that point.
Why didn’t my no-bake cheesecake set?
To ensure the cheesecake filling firms up completely, it needs to be refrigerated for the full 4 hours, or more if you have the time to wait. If you skip this step, the texture of the cheesecake will be more like mousse.
How do you tell if a no-bake cheesecake has set?
You will know that your cheesecake has been set properly when the cheesecake is firm to the touch. This means that if you were to touch the filling on top of the pie, you should see your fingerprint and it should bounce slightly on top, meaning that your finger doesn’t easily poke right through a soft filling.
Another good way to note that it has set is by trying to slice through it with a knife, if your slice can hold shape and the cheesecake doesn’t bend or curve like it’s trying to topple over, then it has chilled enough for proper support.
Try more incredible no-bake Cheesecake Recipes here:
- MINI NO-BAKE CHEESECAKES
- MINI NO-BAKE PUMPKIN CHEESECAKES
- EASY NO BAKE CHEESECAKE
- NO-BAKE STRAWBERRY CHEESECAKE
- CARAMEL NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE
- NO BAKE MINI OREO CHEESECAKES
- NO BAKE MINI LEMON CHEESECAKES
- NO-BAKE CRANBERRY CHEESECAKE
White Chocolate Cheesecake made with simple ingredients for a gorgeous creamy treat! This no-bake cheesecake is made with white chocolate pudding, cream cheese & whipped topping, making it a simple dessert to make for any occasion!