No Bake Lemon Cheesecake is a simple no bake dessert with only a few ingredients! Easy Lemon Cheesecake recipe with bright, fresh lemon flavor in a creamy no-bake cheesecake.
Ingredients in No Bake Lemon Cheesecake
Graham Cracker Crust Ingredients:
- graham crackers
- cream cheese
- heavy cream
- powdered sugar
- lemon juice
- lemon zest
How to make No Bake Lemon Cheesecake
Start by lining a 9 inch spring form pan with parchment paper. This can easily be done by taking the pan apart and placing a piece of parchment on the bottom circle and then replacing the spring sides. Simply cut around the outside to trim up the parchment paper.
To make the crust, place the graham crackers in a blender or food processor. Mix until a sand like mixture forms. Add in the melted butter and sugar. Pulse again until it looks like wet sand.
Press the crust into the bottom of the prepared pan using your hand or the back of a measuring spoon. You want the crust to go up about one inch on the sides of the pan.
Place the crust in the freezer for about 10 minutes, while you prepare the cheesecake filling.
To make the filling for the lemon cheesecake, place the softened cream cheese in the bowl of a stand mixer or large mixing bowl. Whip the cream cheese with an electric mixer until it is smooth. Add in the lemon juice and zest and mix until smooth and well combined.
In another mixing bowl add the heavy cream, powdered sugar and vanilla. Whip the cream until stiff peaks form, about 3-5 minutes.
Fold the whipped cream mixture into the cream cheese and blend until smooth, scrapping down the sides of the bowl as you mix.
The filling should be smooth without any lumps.
Using a spatula, scrape the cheesecake filling into the prepared graham cracker crust and spread out evenly. Cover the cheesecake lightly with plastic wrap and place in the refrigerator for 4 hours or even overnight. Top with additional lemon zest just before serving if desired.
Can I freeze No Bake Lemon Cheesecake?
This cheesecake can be made ahead and frozen for up to 2 months. Cover the cheesecake tightly with plastic wrap and place in the freezer. Take out and place in the refrigerator for at least 24 hours before serving to allow it to thaw.
No Bake Lemon Cheesecake
Graham Cracker Crust
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup sugar
Lemon Cheesecake Filling
- 24 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 2 tbsp lemon zest
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla
- Prepare a 9 inch springform pan with parchment paper.
- In a food processor combine the graham cracker crumbs, melted butter and sugar until a wet sand like mixture forms.
- Press the graham cracker mixture into the bottom of the prepared pan evenly along the bottom and about an inch up the sides of the pan.
- Place the crust in the freezer for about 10 minutes while you prepare the filling
- In a large mixing bowl whip the cream cheese until it is smooth. Add in the lemon juice and lemon zest and mix with an electric mixer to combine.
- In a separate mixing bowl combine the heavy cream, powdered sugar and vanilla. Whip with an electric mixer until stiff peaks form, about 3-5 minutes.
- Fold the cream mixture into the cream cheese mixture.
- Pour into the prepared crust and refrigerate for at least 4 hours up to overnight before serving.
More Cheesecake recipes:
- Banana Cream Cheesecake Bars
- Mini Lemon Cheesecakes
- Skinny Pumpkin Cheesecake
- Mini No-Bake Pastel Cheesecakes
- Easy Cranberry Cheesecake
- Cheesecake with Berries & Chocolate Ganache
- Rocky Road Cheesecake
- Simple No-Bake Cheesecake
- Raspberry Cheesecake Brownies
- Banana Cream Cheesecakes
- White Chocolate Cherry Cheesecakes
- Skinny Pumpkin Cheesecake
- Strawberry Cheesecake Bites
- Pumpkin Caramel Cheesecake Bars
- White Chocolate Cheesecake
No Bake Lemon Cheesecake is a simple no bake dessert with only a few ingredients! Easy Lemon Cheesecake recipe with bright, fresh lemon flavor in a creamy no-bake cheesecake. Easy to make and really comes together quickly without even turning the oven on.