Banana Cream Cheesecakes made with banana pudding, whipped topping, and a graham cracker crust are the absolute perfect, easy to make sweet & creamy treat perfect for any occasion.
These no bake banana cream cheesecakes are sure to be as big of a hit in your house as they are in our home. We all love these tasty little desserts, including those of us that aren’t fond of cheesecake. The flavors in every cup are a perfect blend of flavors and textures that everyone can agree are worth savoring.
What are no bake cheesecakes?
Unlike baked cheesecakes which require eggs and other products, no bake versions are far simpler and require a little mixing and chilling. No oven needed. Perfect for a chilly dessert on a hot day! The base of these cheesecakes is a blend of Cool Whip, cream cheese, and banana cream pudding mix which together give us the perfect flavor and richness in every bite.
Banana Cheesecake Ingredients
-Graham crackers: You will need ¾ cups of crushed graham cracker crumbs but they will be divided up into different serving containers. Alternatively, you could also use crushed Nilla Wafers if you don’t want graham crackers.
-Butter: 3 tablespoons of melted butter will help us coat the crumbs into a nicer tasting crust, much like a regular cheesecake crust.
-Cream cheese: For the cheesecake flavor we need a thawed 8 ounce brick of cream cheese, preferrably the lower-fat option.
-Pudding Mix: You need the dry mix from inside of a 5.1-ounce box of instant banana cream pudding.
-Milk: 1 ⅓ cups of cold milk are needed to help get the mixture to the perfect consisitnecy.
-Cool Whip: you’ll need one thawed 8 ounce container of Cool Whip.
-Optional Toppings: For fun and for garnish, you can top off your mini banana cheesecakes with more Cool Whip, nuts, graham cracker crumbs, or even sliced bananas, if desired.
How to make banana cream cheesecakes
In your 6 individual sized serving bowls, divide the graham cracker crumbs evenly.
Carefully drizzle the butter over the top of the graham crumbs to help the crust set. Place the bowls in the freezer.
Whisk together the instant pudding mix and milk in a medium-sized bowl. Let the mix sit for 5 minutes.
In a larger mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese and pudding until well mixed together. Fold in your whipped cream until well combined.
Remove your bowls from the freezer and spoon or pipe the banana cream cheese mixture into each serving dish.
Place the filled bowls into the fridge for at least 2 hours, or overnight.
Garnish the top with optional toppings and serve.
BANANA CREAM CHEESECAKES
- 3/4 cup graham cracker crumbs divided; you can also use crushed Nilla Wafers
- 3 tbs. butter melted
- 8- ounce package reduced fat cream cheese softened
- 5.1- oz package banana cream instant pudding
- 1 1/3 cup milk
- 1 8- oz tub Cool Whip
- Optional Toppings: Cool Whip nuts, graham cracker crumbs, sliced banana
- Divide the graham cracker crumbs evenly amongst your individual serving bowls (I used 6).
- Carefully drizzle the melted butter over the crumbs in each bowl. This will help the crumbs set. Stick the bowls into the freezer.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the instant pudding mix and milk. Let set for about 5 minutes.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat together the cream cheese and pudding. Fold in the Cool Whip until well-combined.
- Remove the bowls from the freezer. Spoon or pipe the filling evenly into each serving bowl.
- Place the bowls into an airtight container and refrigerate for at least 2 hours (I like to do mine overnight).
- Garnish with extra Cool Whip and any other desired garnishes.
Can I use homemade whipped cream instead?
Absolutely! If you want to make homemade whipped cream or have some already handy then go ahead and swap out the requested Cool Whip and use yours instead. Each 8 ounce tub of Cool Whip has about 3 cups of whipped topping inside so you’ll need 3 cups of homemade to do an even 1:1 ratio.
How long is banana cream cheesecakes good for?
These cheesecakes are best when eaten within 24-48 hours. Any longer than that and the crust will go from being soft to soggy and the ingredients could start separating. For best results make your mini no bake cheesecakes when you plan on eating them the same day or by the next day.
If you love these Banana Cream Cheesecakes, you’re sure to love these other cheesecake recipes!
- STRAWBERRY CHEESECAKE LUSH
- CHEESECAKE BANANA BARS
- MINI EGGNOG CHEESECAKES
- EASY LEMON CHEESECAKE BARS
- PUMPKIN CHEESECAKE BARS
- CARAMEL NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE
- EASY SHEETPAN CHEESECAKES
- CHEESECAKE CHEESE BALL
- NO BAKE MINI OREO CHEESECAKES
- STRAWBERRY CHEESECAKE BITES
- RASPBERRY CHEESECAKE SHAKES
- ORANGE CREAMSICLE CHEESECAKE
- S’MORES CHEESECAKE
- COCONUT CHEESECAKE BARS
- ORANGE CHEESECAKE BROWNIES
This easy banana cream cheesecake recipe is one you won’t soon forget. With just a few steps and a little wait time, you can have several servings of delicious banana flavored cheesecake ready to eat!