4 delicious flavors of homemade cheesecake made conveniently on a sheet pan! Serve up these 4 Sheetpan Cheesecakes at your next holiday party and watch them disappear!
If you’re looking for an easy cheesecake that can please the masses, then this sheet pan cheesecake recipe is for you! With 4 delicious holiday cheesecake flavors on one pan, you can have a tasty treat that everyone will enjoy!
With one sheet pan and one easy cheesecake batter as a base we end up with 4 holiday sheet pan cheesecake bars to choose from! Spend less time in the kitchen and more time enjoying sweet moments with friends.
What is a sheet pan cheesecake?
Traditionally cheesecakes are made in a pie pan or springform pan but this one takes the cake (er, rather- cheesecake). With crust pressed into a large sheet pan and divided into 4 sections with the help of graham cracker walls, we create an artistic and structurally sound dessert. Every section gets it’s own unique flavor and the best part is that it’s so much easier to do then it looks!
-Graham Crackers: We’re going to need 38 graham crackers to create the large graham cracker crust and create the walls to divide the flavors, so make sure to set aside 8!
-Butter: 1 ½ cups of melted butter will work to combine the graham cracker crumbs so the crust is tender and flavorful.
-Cream Cheese: The star of any cheesecake recipe is the cream cheese. Tip: keep the 32 oz of cream cheese at room temperature so that it blends nicely into the batter for a smooth texture.
-Sugar: Sweeten your cheesecake batter with 1 ½ cups of white sugar.
-Eggs: This baked cheesecake recipe needs 4 whole eggs to create a creamy and smooth batter that holds together.
-Heavy Whipping Cream: Just ⅓ cup of heavy cream is needed, but it thins out the batter so it’s not too thick and makes it a little richer.
-Mint Oreo Cheesecake Add-ins: We’re going to need 6 mint Oreos, some green food coloring and about 1 1/2 teaspoons of mint extract to get a fresh, colorful and delicious chocolate mint combination.
-Caramel Pecan Cheesecake Add-ins: ¼ cup of chopped pecans, a tablespoon of caramel sauce and 1 ½ teaspoons of maple extract will have this section tasting great!
-Egg Nog Cheesecake Add-ins: All we need to create a rich egg nog flavor is 3 tablespoons of egg nog and a teaspoon of nutmeg and cinnamon.
-Peppermint Cheesecake Add-ins: Another minty flavor option that will have you feeling cool, just toss 1 ½ teaspoons of peppermint extract and 2 tablespoons of crushed peppermint candy into that batter and you’re good to go.
Preheat oven to 350F degrees. Line a sheet pan with parchment paper.
Make your graham cracker crust by adding all but 8 graham crackers to a food processor and pulsing until crumbly (about 15 seconds).
Add the crumbs to a bowl of melted butter and stir until absorbed.
Spread the mix into the prepared baking sheet and press down with the back of a spoon to get it packed in there firmly.
Using a butter knife, divide the crust into 4 equal sized portions. It’s best to do this by dividing it in half one way and then in half the other way.
Using the graham crackers that you set aside, stand them up in the cracks of the crust that you just cut, so they can act as the walls to the cheesecake. You may need to break them in half to force them to fit.
Gently press down on the edges of the crust where they meet the walls, to help seal them together.
Place the baking sheet in the oven for 10 minutes and allow it to cool to room temperature before adding the filling.
Lower your oven temperature to 225F degrees.
Make your cheesecake batter base by creaming together the cream cheese and sugar in a large bowl.
Add in the eggs, one at a time, beating well after each and then add in the heavy cream.
Divide your prepared filling between 4 bowls.
In the 1st bowl- Add your green food coloring and mint extract. Stir to combine.
Pour the mixture into one section on the sheet pan. Spread evenly with a spatula. Top with crushed mint Oreo cookies.
Caramel Pecan Cheesecake
In the 2nd bowl- Add your caramel sauce and maple extract, stirring to combine.
Pour the mixture into the next section on the sheet pan. Spread evenly with a spatula. Top it off with some chopped pecans.
In the 3rd bowl- Add your eggnog and nutmeg. Stir to combine.
Pour the mixture into the next section on the sheet pan. Spread evenly using a spatula. Top with a good dusting of ground cinnamon.
In the 4th bowl- Add the peppermint extract and then stir to combine. Pour the mixture into the final section on the sheet pan.
Spread it out evenly using a spatula and then top it off with some crushed peppermint candy.
Place the sheet pan into the oven and then bake for 1 hour.
Remove from heat and then allow to chill in the fridge for at least 5 hours, (preferably overnight).
Gently break off the top of the graham cracker walls to make it about the same height as the cheesecake.
Cut the cheesecakes into triangles and then serve.
Sheet Pan Cheesecakes
- 38 whole Graham Crackers Set aside 8
- 1 1/2 sticks Butter (3/4cups) Melted
- 32 oz Cream Cheese Room temp
- 1 1/2 cup Granulated Sugar
- 4 whole Eggs
- 1/3 cup Heavy Whipping Cream
Mint Oreo Cheesecake
- 6 whole Mint Oreos
- Green Food Coloring
- 1 1/2 tsp Mint Extract
Caramel Pecan Cheesecake
- 1/4 cup Chopped Pecans
- 1 Tbsp Caramel Sauce
- 1 1/2 tsp Maple Extract
- 3 Tbsp Egg Nog
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 tsp Nutmeg
- 2 Tbsp Crushed Peppermint Candy
- 1 1/2 tsp Peppermint Extract
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Add graham crackers (all but 8) to a food processor and pulse for 15 seconds.
- Add to a bowl with the melted butter and stir until absorbed.
- Spread mixture onto the sheet pan and press down with a spoon.
- Using a butter knife, divide the crust into 4 sections. Start by cutting in half, then half again.
- Stand remaining graham crackers in cracks of the crust, acting as walls. You may need to break in half to fit. Gently press down on the edges of the crust surrounding the graham cracker walls to seal.
- Place in the oven for 10 minutes. Allow to cool to room temp.
- Lower oven temperature to 225F degrees.
- Add cream cheese and sugar to a large mixing bowl and cream using a hand mixer.
- Add the eggs one by one, then slowly add the heavy whipping cream.
- Divide filling between 4 bowls
Mint Oreo Cheesecake
- In the 1st bowl- Add green food coloring and mint. Stir to combine.
- Pour mixture into one section on the sheet pan. Spread evenly with a spatula.
- Top with crushed mint Oreos.
Caramel Pecan Cheesecake
- In the 2nd bowl- Add caramel sauce and maple extract. Stir to combine.
- Pour mixture into the next section on the sheet pan. Spread evenly with a spatula.
- Top with chopped pecans.
- In the 3rd bowl- Add eggnog and nutmeg. Stir to combine.
- Pour mixture into the next section on the sheet pan. Spread evenly using a spatula.
- Top with cinnamon.
- In the 4th bowl- Add peppermint extract and stir to combine.
- Pour mixture into the final section on the sheet pan. Spread evenly using a spatula.
- Top with crushed peppermint candy.
- Place into the oven and bake for 1 hour. Then, remove from heat and allow to chill in the fridge for at least 5 hours, preferably overnight.
- Gently break off the top of the graham cracker walls. Cheesecake and graham crackers should be at the same height.
- Cut into triangles and serve. Enjoy!
Can I make different cheesecake flavors?
Absolutely! Although you’ll have to try them out yourself and see what works best when it comes to more complicated flavors but a simple addition of sprinkles for a birthday cheesecake, chocolate chips, or plain cheesecake topped with cherry pie filling can all be done pretty easily and without hassle.
How do you cut a cheesecake without sticking to a knife?
The trick is to use a large and very sharp knife that’s been warmed up. By running your knife under warm water (or dipping it in a cup of warm water) you can heat it just enough that it glides through cooled cheesecake with less resistance and sticking to the knife allowing for a much cleaner cut!
Can I freeze Sheet Pan Cheesecake Bars?
Absolutely! This is a great way to keep the flavor going long after the party ends. Just cut your slices into serving sized pieces and then flash freeze on a baking sheet for 1-2 hours before wrapping and transferring to an airtight container, or stacking them with a layer of wax paper between. This way you can get the flavors you want without the pieces sticking together. They last up to a month in the freezer.
- No Bake Mini Oreo Cheesecake
- Raspberry Cheesecake Shakes
- Smores Cheesecake
- Double Berry Cheesecake Muffins
- No Bake Lemon Cheesecake
- No Bake Mini Lemon Cheesecakes
- Orange Cheesecake Brownies
- Banana Cream Cheesecake Bars
- Skinny Pumpkin Cheesecake
- White Chocolate Cherry Cheesecakes
- Lemon Cheesecake Bars
- Rocky Road Cheesecake
- Cheesecake with Berries and Chocolate Ganache
- Raspberry Cheesecake Brownies
- Mini No Bake Cheesecakes
This easy sheet pan cheesecake recipe is one to remember. With just one simple graham cracker crust and a basic cheesecake batter we can create holiday cheesecake bars with 4 flavor options to choose from!
1 sheet pan and 4 delicious flavors of homemade cheesecake made conveniently on a sheet pan. Serve it up at your next holiday party and watch them disappear!