The holidays are upon us and there’s nothing like a festive drink to take your party up a few notches! These mocktails are easy to make and I love the fun flavors of fresh berries combined with sparkling water. The ice cream adds a creamy sweetness that makes it irresistible.
I used DASANI Sparkling Water in Berry flavor. You can find the 12-packs at Walmart in a variety of flavors- Lime, Berry, Lemon or Black Cherry. It has zero calories, no artificial flavors and is caffeine-free. Customize the flavors to suit your tastes- add sorbet instead of ice cream for a dairy-free mix and feel free to use whatever juice you’d like!
I did a raspberry theme with ours and used a cranberry-raspberry juice blend topped with black raspberry ice cream. Sweeter juices will yield an overall sweeter drink. (My kids liked it best when I used a fruit punch.) The DASANI Sparkling Water has great flavor and adds the perfect amount of sparkle. Be sure to scroll down to watch the video that shows just ow easy these tasty drinks come together!
Berries & Cream Sparklers
- 1 12-pack cans of DASANI Sparkling Water, in berry
- fresh berries- sliced strawberries, raspberries, blackberries
- berry juice blend
- berry ice cream, sherbet or sorbet
- whipped cream, for topping
Add a few berries to the bottom of each drink. Pour in half juice and half DASANI Berry Sparkling water. Top with a scoop of berry ice cream, a dollop of whipped cream and additional berries.
Serve immediately and ENJOY!
- 1 12- pack cans of DASANI Sparkling Water in berry
- fresh berries- sliced strawberries raspberries, blackberries
- berry juice blend
- berry ice cream sherbet or sorbet
- whipped cream for topping
- Add a few berries to the bottom of each drink. Pour in half berry juice blend and half DASANI Berry Sparkling water. Top with a scoop of berry ice cream, a dollop of whipped cream and additional berries.
- Serve immediately and ENJOY!