Berries & Cream Sparklers are made with only 5 simple ingredients and the results are an incredible drink! Make this easy mocktail recipe for your next event or celebration, it would be great for holiday parties or even baby showers.
This amazing and delicious fizzy drink is made with a berry soda base, juice, fresh berries and ice cream too. The addition of fresh berries and ice cream in these non-alcoholic drinks makes it great for the whole family to enjoy.
What is a berries and cream drink?
It is a fabulously wonderful and customizable drink made using mixed berry sparkling water as the base, I like to use the Dasani brand, mixed berry flavor. The sparkling water has great flavor and adds the perfect amount of fizz to this festive drink. What I love most is that the berries and juice flavor are very easily customizable to fit your own preferences. This fresh berries and cream drink recipe is sure to be a huge hit at your next party or event!
WHY WE THINK YOU WILL LOVE THIS AMAZING DRINK RECIPE!
If you are not already convinced to try these delicious homemade berry sparkling sodas, here are a few reason why we think you should.
- Only 5 ingredients. What is better than a delicious treat than one that has very few ingredients? This drink is a great recipe to whip up when you have an unexpected guest that you want to impress.
- SO simple to make! These drinks come together so fast, they can be made on a whim if you have the ingredients readily available. From thought to fruition you can have this yummy drink ready in under 5 minutes!
- Delicious and beautiful. I mean come on, look at how pretty these drinks are? They make for a great party treat, they feel so fancy but are made easily in your own kitchen. They taste amazing and are so attractive too.
Berries and Cream Sparkler Ingredients
Sparkling water: You will need 1 12-pack (cans) of sparkling water. You will want to use a berry or mixed berry flavor to achieve the most amazing results. For each 12 ounce glass, you will be using 1/3 cup for each serving.
Fresh berries: To give these drinks some fun colors and amazing fresh flavor, add in sliced fresh berries like strawberries, blackberries, and/or raspberries. For 4-glasses, you need about 1 cup of berries. So, depending on how many drinks you are making, plan accordingly.
Berry juice: Sweeter juices will yield a sweeter end result, my kids like it when I use grape juice but any fruit juice will work. I like to make the flavors blend well, so keep that in mind when picking the juice flavor. Again, each glass/serving you will need 1/3 cup of the chosen juice.
Berry ice cream: Adding in 1 scoop of any fruit-flavored ice cream, like strawberry, sorbet, or raspberry ice cream, will make these drinks taste delightful. For the 4-drinks you will need about 1 cup of ice cream total.
Whipped topping: Grab a can of whipping cream or a tub of cool whip, adding a dollop to the top of each sparkling drink really tops this recipe off right.
How to make Berries and Cream Sparkling Sodas
Wash and destem your chosen berries. Keep the raspberries and blackberries whole, if you are using strawberries, I suggest you either cut them in half or in quarters depending on their size.
Using tall 12-ounce glasses, start by adding a few fresh berries in the bottom of each drinking glass.
Then, pour in the juice and the berry-flavored sparkling water and stir the liquid in each glass to combine.
Next, add a large scoop of berry-flavored ice cream, do not stir this in. Just let it float where it lands.
Last delicious step, add a dollop of whipped cream and additional berries on top for garnish.
Serve immediately and enjoy!
BERRIES & CREAM SPARKLERS
- 1 ⅓ cup Berry flavored Sparkling Water
- 1 cup fresh berries diced, if desired
- 1 ⅓ cup grape juice
- 1 cup berry ice cream sherbet or sorbet
- whipped cream for topping
- Prep: Wash and destem your chosen berries. Keep the raspberries and blackberries whole, if you are using strawberries, I suggest you either cut them in half or in quarters depending on their size.
- Assembly: Using tall 12-ounce glasses, start by adding a few fresh berries in the bottom of each drinking glass. Then, pour in the juice and the berry-flavored sparkling water and stir the liquid in each glass to combine.
- Next, add a large scoop of berry-flavored ice cream, do not stir this in. Just let it float where it lands. Last delicious step, add a dollop of whipped cream and additional berries on top for garnish. Serve immediately and enjoy!
📫 Save this recipe! Send it to your email! 📩
I consent to receiving emails from this site.
How can I make these sparkler drinks even more festive?
Looking to give your drink an even more festive touch? You can use black raspberry-flavored ice cream and a cranberry-raspberry juice blend to give it a nice depth of color. Top off your glass with whipped cream and a fresh mint leaf for a nice green and red color contrast fit for Christmas. You can even choose to use fresh whole cranberries as the fruit inside of your glass.
Are berries and cream sparklers dairy-free?
As written this recipe is easily customizable to be dairy-free or vegan friendly. All you need to do is swap out the whipped topping and ice cream for a dairy-free alternative.
How long are Berries and Cream Sparklers good for?
These drinks are intended to be made and enjoyed immediately to maximize their appeal and flavor. If you wanted to make a large batch ahead of time you can combine the sparkling soda and juice if you’d like, but it really doesn’t save much time.
Looking for more fun drink options? Check these recipes out!
- LAYERED SHIRLEY TEMPLES
- DIRTY CHERRY DR PEPPER FLOAT
- HOT VANILLA MILK
- BANANA MILKSHAKES
- EASY JELLO MILKSHAKES
- SPICED CARAMEL APPLE CIDER
- EASY EGGLESS EGGNOG RECIPE
- HOMEMADE PEACH SMOOTHIE
- STRAWBERRY BANANA ICE CREAM FLOAT
- CHRISTMAS CREAM SODA
- HALLOWEEN CREAM SODAS
- CHERRY ITALIAN CREAM SODA
- TRIPLE BERRY GREEN SMOOTHIE
Berries & Cream Sparklers are made with just 5 basic ingredients and the end results are an amazing drink! Make this easy mocktail recipe at your next party or celebration, it would be great for holiday events or even baby showers.