Strawberry Crescent Rolls made with simple ingredients & topped with a buttery cream cheese glaze for the perfect breakfast treat! Easy recipe with crescent rolls filled with sweet strawberry jam for a great twist on a store-bought staple.
Crescent Rolls filled with strawberry jam are a combination of buttery flaky crust and a sweet fruit filling and topped with a cream cheese glaze. Every bite is a wonderful flavor and texture that’s perfect for Spring and Summer! Serve it for breakfast, as a snack, or even as dessert.
What are strawberry crescent rolls?
These little snacks are a wonderful bite of heaven in a neat little package. A simple homemade cream cheese glaze over strawberry jam inside rolled crescent dough makes these little bites a golden brown crust with a sweet surprise inside. You’re going to love every bite, but try to remember to share.
Strawberry Sweet Roll Ingredients:
-Crescents: You are going to need 2 tubes of the 8 count crescent rolls. Use any brand you prefer.
-Strawberry Jam: With 1 cup of strawberry jam, storebought or homemade you’ll have a sweet and fruity filling.
-Cream cheese: You will need 4 ounces (half a block) of softened cream cheese. You can soften cream cheese quickly by wrapping a warm towel around the foiled brick for about 10 minutes.
-Butter: With half a stick of butter (4 tablespoons) you can get a richer taste in our glaze.
-Vanilla: You will need 1 teaspoon of vanilla to help flavor the glaze. Use higher quality vanilla for better tasting results or use what you have on hand.
-Powdered sugar: You will need 1 cup of powdered sugar to make the glaze smooth and sweet.
-Milk: Using 2-3 tablespoons of milk, you can adjust the consistency of the glaze so it’s perfect for drizzling.
How to Make Strawberry Crescents
Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.
Unroll your crescent dough and separate them into the precut triangle pieces.
Spread about 1 tablespoon of strawberry jam over each crescent. Roll the crescents as per normal (big end to small end) and then place them on a baking sheet. Repeat with remaining crescents.
Bake the crescents in the oven for 10-15 minutes. While baking, prepare the cream cheese glaze.
Beat together the cream cheese, butter, vanilla, and powdered sugar until smooth in a medium-sized mixing bowl.
Add in your milk, one tablespoon at a time, mixing well after each addition until you get your desired drizzling consistency.
Once the crescents have baked to a nice golden brown, remove from the oven and allow to cool before drizzling the glaze over the top and serving. Enjoy!
Strawberry Crescent Rolls
- 16 oz refrigerated crescent roll dough two 8-oz containers
- 1 cup strawberry jam
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened 1/2 block
- 4 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2-3 tablespoons milk
- Heat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper & set aside.
- Unroll the crescent dough and separate into individual crescents.
- Spread about a tablespoon of strawberry jam on each crescent before rolling it up and placing on the baking sheet. Repeat with all of the crescents.
- Bake the crescents for about 10-15 minutes. While the crescents are baking, prepare the cream cheese glaze.
- In a medium bowl, beat the cream cheese, butter, vanilla extract, and powdered sugar until smooth.
- Add the milk a tablespoon at a time to reach the desired consistency.
- Once the crescents have baked and are golden brown, remove from the oven and allow to cool before drizzling with the cream cheese glaze and serving. Enjoy!
📫 Save this recipe! Send it to your email! 📩
I consent to receiving emails from this site.
How do I store the Strawberry Cream Cheese Crescents?
You can store any leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge. They should last about 2-3 days if stored properly. You’ll want to eat them when fresh as that’s when the crescents are still crisp. I usually reheat them so they are warm before serving.
Can I eat these warm or cold?
While you can eat them cold or warm I feel that they taste best when warm and fresh from the oven. Right when the crescents are still warm but the jam has cooled enough it won’t burn your tongue, that’s the best time to enjoy these tasty strawberry crescents.
Looking for more Sensational Strawberry Recipes? Check out these:
- STRAWBERRY BREAD RECIPE
- GLAZED STRAWBERRY BUNDT CAKE
- STRAWBERRY BANANA ICE CREAM FLOAT
- STRAWBERRY SHORTCAKE BARS
- STRAWBERRY SHORTCAKE OREO BALLS
- GLAZED STRAWBERRY BREAD
- STRAWBERRY CHEESECAKE BITES
- STRAWBERRY SUGAR COOKIE BARS
- STRAWBERRY CHEESECAKE LUSH
- GLAZED STRAWBERRY FRUIT PIZZA
- STRAWBERRY JELLO PARFAITS
- 3 INGREDIENT STRAWBERRY LEMONADE PUNCH
- STRAWBERRY BANANA BREAD
- BEST STRAWBERRY BUTTERCREAM FROSTING
- CHOCOLATE STRAWBERRY DESSERT LASAGNA
You’re going to love these simple strawberry crescents. Made with just a few simple ingredients and given an incredible cream cheese glaze, every bite is a perfect bite of sweet, savory, and melt-in-your-mouth goodness.