Oreo Dump Cake is a rich, decadent dessert made with just 6 ingredients! Easy Oreo cake is packed with delicious chocolate flavors and is so simple to make.
Everything about this Oreo dump cake recipe is a recipe for success, from the crunchy cookies to the chocolate cake and marshmallow cream. Dump cakes with Oreo cookies is an easy recipe that has you throw everything together in a pan and bake to perfection!
TikTok Oreo Cake
If you have been one of the millions using this app, you may have seen a similar recipe floating around, the TikTok Oreo dump cake. We are making this Oreo dump cake with condensed milk, cool whip, and boxed cake mix just like the viral video, but we are adding our own twist by adding some delicious marshmallow fluff. We think this additional ingredient makes the dessert even more incredible. I just love the smell this cake creates when it is baking, my house smells like a cookie factory!
Why we think you should try this Cookie Dump Cake recipe!
This Oreo cookie dump cake is an easy cake recipe to love, here are our top 3 reasons to love it.
- Minimal dishes. Because this is a dump cake recipe, you do not need very many dishes to assemble it. We mainly just need a mixing bowl and a baking dish. So easy to create this sensational dessert!
- Easy to follow steps. The steps needed to make this dump cake are so simple and easy that you can get your kids to help you out. This recipe is perfect for novice bakers and kid chefs, from laying the cookie layers to spreading milk, cream, or the cake mix on top. Easy peasy!
- It is delicious. Serve up a warm scoop of this chocolate cookie dump cake with a cold scoop of vanilla ice cream for a decadent dessert that ends the night on a high note.
Ingredients for Oreo Cake
Oreo cookies: You will need 1 package of Oreo cookies. These will be used for the cake, and the cookie crumbles on top.
Condensed milk: You will need to use 1 can of sweetened condensed milk for this recipe.
Cool whip: To add a delicious layer of flavor, you will need 1 8-ounce sized tub of cool whip.
Marshmallow cream: Use 1 cup of marshmallow cream (or marshmallow fluff) for extra deliciousness in this cake recipe.
Cake mix: You will need 1 box of chocolate cake mix (a 15.25ounce) sized box will suffice. Any brand that you love will work great.
Butter: Use 1 ½ sticks of butter so that there is plenty to top this cake with, this is equal to 12 tablespoons.
Melting chocolate (optional): I like to use these Cookies and Cream Melting Candies for added appearance and flavor. Melt it down and drizzle it on your cake before serving. Yum!
How to make an Oreo Dump Cake
Start by spraying your cake pan with non-stick cooking spray. Or if you want, you can grease it with butter for extra tastiness!
Then, place a layer of whole Oreo cookies evenly on the bottom of the baking dish.
Next, pour the sweetened condensed milk over the top of the cookies.
In a separate bowl, mix together the marshmallow cream and the cool whip until well combined.
Proceed to smooth the cream mixture out evenly over the top of the Oreo cookies.
After that, sprinkle the dry chocolate cake mix over the cream to cover the entire surface of the baking pan.
Then, slice the butter into little pads and place them evenly over the top of the cake. I like to make mine thin enough to cover the entire surface of the cake.
Bake & Serve
Place the cake pan in the oven and bake for 1 hour at 350F, the top should be bubbling by the end of baking.
Top your cake with Oreo cookie crumbs and some melted chocolate.
Slice, serve and enjoy!
Tasty variations to try!
Feel free to adapt this recipe to your own tastes and desires. Use different flavored Oreo cookies and different flavored cake mixes for unique desserts every time. Golden Oreos and strawberry cake mix for a summertime treat or simply swap out the plain Oreos for mint Oreo cookies, and you are sure to love it either way. You can also try out different cookies if you want, this is such a fun and easy dump cake recipe to experiment with! Chocolate chip cookies with white cake mix would be a fantastic treat to try!
OREO DUMP CAKE
- 1 pkg Oreo cookies 14 oz
- 14 oz Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 8 oz Tub Cool Whip
- 1 cup Marshmallow Cream
- 15.25 oz Chocolate Cake Mix
- ¾ cup Butter 1 ½ sticks
- Oreo Crumbles
- Cookies and Cream Melting Candies melted down- if desired
- Start by spraying your cake pan with non-stick cooking spray. Or if you want, you can grease it with butter for extra tastiness!
- Then, place a layer of whole Oreo cookies evenly on the bottom of the baking dish.
- Next, pour the sweetened condensed milk over the top of the cookies.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the marshmallow cream and the cool whip until well combined.
- After that, sprinkle the dry chocolate cake mix over the cream to cover the entire surface of the baking pan.
- Then, slice the butter into little pats and place them evenly over the top of the cake. I like to make mine thin enough to cover the entire surface of the cake.
- Place the cake pan in the oven and bake for 1 hour at 350F, the top should be bubbling by the end of baking.
- Top your cake with Oreo cookie crumbs and some melted cookies & creme wafers. Slice, serve & enjoy!
What is a dump cake?
A dump cake is the term given to a cake that is assembled and baked in the same dish. This cake is a dump cake because you “almost literally” dump ingredients into a baking dish and bake it. It can also be considered a type of cobbler as well.
How long is oreo dump cake good for?
You can keep this cake well covered and stored in your fridge for up to 5 days. This should give you plenty of time to enjoy it throughout the week.
Can I reheat oreo dump cake?
Yes, this cake can be reheated if you find that you enjoy it best when warm and gooey. Go ahead and place a serving-sized portion on a plate and microwave it for about 20-30 seconds until warmed through. Larger portions can be reheated in a baking dish in the oven for a few minutes.
More Dump Cake Recipes To Try
Oreo Recipes You’re Sure to Love
- EASTER EGG OREO BALLS
- CHOCOLATE CHERRY OREO BALLS
- PEPPERMINT OREO FUDGE
- PUMPKIN PIE OREO BALLS
- OREO KRISPIE TREATS
- OREO POKE CAKE
- STRAWBERRY SHORTCAKE OREO BALLS
- SKINNY OREO MILKSHAKE
- OREO POPCORN
- NO BAKE MINI OREO CHEESECAKES
Oreo Dump Cake is a rich and decadent dessert made with just 6 ingredients! This Oreo cake is packed with delicious flavors and is so simple to make.