Cheesy Black Bean Avocado Dip is so delicious and is made with only 4 simple ingredients, making it the perfect appetizer for any party! This avocado and black bean dip is not only easy to make but the flavor combination is incredible too.
Whip up this easy cheesy hot bean dip for your next family event or party, it is an inexpensive yet filling appetizer to serve. Black bean and avocado dip is a hearty and warm dish that your guests will devour as soon as it is served!
Black Bean and Avocado Dip
Cheesy black bean avocado dip is always a huge hit any time I serve it. I love salsa and guacamole, and pretty much anything that you can dip chips in, so I was excited to try this simple recipe. It is perfect for parties, family gatherings, potlucks or even a late-night snack! You only need four ingredients to make this incredible tasting dip!
Why we think you will love this easy dip recipe
Here are a few more reasons to give this delicious dip a try today!
- 5 minute prep! A dip this delicious should not be so easy to make, but it is! The simple and tasty ingredients make this quick to whip up and get into the oven. You be be creating a wonderful appetizer while you are completing all the other tasks that come along with hosting an event.
- 4 ingredients. To make this delectable dip you only need 4 ingredients! And most of these ingredients are probably already in your fridge.
- 5 words. Cheesy black bean avocado dip, do I really need to say more? Once you give this amazing dip a try you will be hooked!
CHEESY BLACK BEAN AVOCADO DIP INGREDIENTS
Black beans: You need 1 15-ounce can of black beans, rinsed and drained, for the base of this wonderful dip.
Salsa: To add amazing flavor in the easiest way, add in ¾ cup of your favorite salsa.
Cheese: For ooey-gooey goodness, use 2 cups of a shredded Mexican blend cheese or Monterey Jack, whatever you have on hand will also work.
Avocado: Using 1 medium avocado, peeled and chopped, will add some chunks of deliciousness to this incredible dip.
Step by step on how to make Avocado Black Bean and Cheese Dip
Start by preheating the oven to 350 degrees F.
Also, remove the pit from the avocado and cut into bite sized chucks and set aside.
In a large mixing bowl, mash the black beans with a fork.
Then, stir in the salsa and 1 cup of the shredded cheese into the beans.
Next, spread the bean mixture in the bottom of a 9-inch pie plate.
Top with avocado chunks and sprinkle with the remaining cheese.
Proceed to place the bean dip into the preheated oven and bake for about 20 minutes, until heated through and the cheese is melted.
Serve warm with tortilla chips, and enjoy!
When to Serve Black Bean Avocado Dip
This dip is perfect for any special occasion, get together, or even holiday party. From Cinco de Mayo to football tailgating parties, this dip will find more reasons to be brought into your home and I’m sure you won’t mind. Just make sure to get enough chips for everyone.
CHEESY BLACK BEAN AVOCADO DIP
- 15 oz can black beans rinsed and drained
- ¾ cup salsa
- 2 cups shredded Mexican blend or Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 medium avocado peeled and chopped
- Prep: Start by preheating the oven to 350 degrees F. Also, remove the pit from the avocado and cut into bite sized chucks and set aside.
- Assemble: In a large mixing bowl, mash the black beans with a fork. Then, stir in the salsa and 1 cup of the shredded cheese into the beans. Next, spread the bean mixture in the bottom of a 9-inch pie plate. Top with avocado chunks and sprinkle with the remaining cheese.
- Bake: Proceed place the bean dip into the preheated oven and bake for about 20minutes, until heated through and the cheese is melted. Serve warm with tortilla chips and enjoy!
HOW LONG WILL THIS BEAN DIP LAST FOR?
This amazing dish will last in the refrigerator for 3-5 days, but I doubt there will ever be any left overs to save! It should be stored in an airtight container if there is any left to save.
CAN YOU MAKE THIS BEAN DIP IN THE MICROWAVE?
While the original recipe is baked in the oven, you can speed it up by using the microwave. Mix the first THREE ingredients together and then place in a microwave-safe dish. Microwave for about 3 minutes and then sprinkle the cheese and avocado on top. Then microwave for another 3 minutes. This dish however is best when baked in the oven, it cooks more evenly and tastes absolutely delicious.
If you liked this dip, try more appetizer recipes here!
- Cheesy Ranch Chicken Dip
- Ranch Chicken Cheese Dip
- Texas Trash Bean Dip
- Cheesy Chicken Enchilada Dip
- Cheesy Green Chile Bean Dip
- Ranch Chicken Bacon Kabob appetizer
- Best Meatball and Lil Smokies appetizer
- Quick & Easy Chicken Salad appetizer recipe
- Baked Bacon Meatball appetizer
- Best cheese Fondue appetizer
- Ranch Sausage Rolls appetizer
- Homemade Nacho Cheese recipe
- Best Texas Caviar appetizer recipe
- Honey Glazed Chicken Wings Recipe
Cheesy Black Bean Avocado Dip is so delectable and is made with just 4 simple ingredients, making it an amazing appetizer for any event! This avocado and black bean dip is so easy to make and the flavor combination is sensational too.