What is chilled peach soup?
In a saucepan, stir together all of the ingredients until the sugar is dissolved.
Continue to cook on low for 10 minutes, stirring frequently. Let cool.
Place the contents into a blender and then blend until smooth.
Place the peach soup mix in a covered container in the fridge until ready to serve. You want it chilled.
Top it off with some mint leaves, cream, or fresh fruit when serving. Enjoy!
Chilled Peach Soup
- 3 peaches sliced & peeled
- 1/4 cup water
- 3/4 cup half & half
- 1 TBSP sugar to taste
- 1 TBSP vanilla extract
- Stir all ingredients together in a saucepan until the sugar dissolves.
- Cook on low heat for 10 minutes, stirring frequently. Cool.
- Blend until smooth. Freeze or refrigerate again until ready to serve.
- Serve chilled. If frozen, let thaw until mixture resembles sherbet, then blend to make smooth. Top with mint leaves, cream, or fresh fruit!
When to serve chilled peach soup
This soup would be a great dish served on anniversaries or at a dinner party but could be just as much fun serving up to the kids on a boring weeknight.
Can I replace half & half with more milk?
While yes, you could definitely make this swap the big difference will be that the end results are less creamy. If you’re okay with that, then go for it!
- FROZEN PEANUT BUTTER PIE
- LEMON ICEBOX PIE
- RASPBERRY CHEESECAKE SHAKES
- DIRTY CHERRY DR PEPPER FLOAT
- NO BAKE PEACHES AND CREAM PIE
- FROZEN RASPBERRY CHEESECAKE BARS
- APPLE PIE MILKSHAKES
- FROZEN ORANGE JUICE SHORTCUT
- SKINNY OREO MILKSHAKE
- NO BAKE PUMPKIN PIE
- FROZEN HOT CHOCOLATE
- STRAWBERRIES AND CREAM PIE
- SKINNY CHOCOLATE ICE CUBE SHAKE
- STRAWBERRY BANANA ICE CREAM FLOAT
- NO BAKE MINI LEMON CHEESECAKES
You don’t need to go on a cruise to enjoy this tasty chilled peach soup recipe. With basic ingredients and fresh peaches, you can have a tasty soup made in the convenience of your own kitchen.