These caramel s’more pops are SO GOOD and bonus- they’re easy to make as well! The addition of caramel is a winner- hello, why haven’t we always put caramel in s’mores?! Be sure to scroll down to the video to see how easy these delectable little treats come together. (If you’re on mobile, it might be easier to see the video directly from our Facebook page here.)
With this fun and easy twist on smores, you’ll have a lot of fun making and eating this delicious caramel smore pops recipe. They’re a huge hit with the kids and come with their own convenient handles for walking them around both inside or outside. Enjoy them all summer long for a portable treat!
What are caramel smore pops?
Caramel smore pops are a tasty marshmallow on a stick dipped in chocolate, caramel, and graham crackers. They’re a portable treat that’s both easy to make and fun to eat. A perfect summer treat that doesn’t require a campfire.
Caramel S’more Pops Ingredients
-Marshmallows: We need 24 large marshmallows, I like to use the flat Smores marshmallows because they’re easier to dip.
-Chocolate chips: 1 cup of chocolate chips will be melted down and used to dip the marshmallows.
-Caramel squares: We need 25 small caramel squares to melt down. You can also do as I did and use a bag of caramel bits.
-Sweetened condensed milk: 1/2 cup of sweetened condensed milk will help to make the caramel sauce perfect and sweet.
-Butter: We need 1/4 cup 9half a stick) of butter for this recipe to turn out perfectly.
-Graham crackers: With 1/2 cup of crushed graham cracker crumbs we can make the smores more ideal and tasty.
-Popsicle sticks: We need 24 popsicle sticks to help hold every dipped marshmallow.
How to Make Caramel S’more Pops
In a small glass bowl, combine the caramels, butter, and sweetened condensed milk.
Microwave on high for about 2 minutes.
Whisk gently to combine the mixture. If your caramels need a little extra time, microwave in 20 second intervals, stirring well after each until smooth.
Let the mixture cool slightly while you prepare the chocolate.
In another small glass bowl, microwave the chocolate chips on high for 1 minute until the mixture is smooth and melted.
Dip on half of the marshmallow into the chocolate and then dip the other into the caramel, working at an angle so that they look nice.
Then dip the end of the marshmallow in the graham cracker crumbs, turning to coat each side as much as you like.
Place them down on a parchment paper lined tray and repeat until all 24 pops have been made.
- 24 large marshmallows (I used the S'more marshmallows- they're square shaped instead of round and they're easier to dip!
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 25 square caramels or a bag of the caramel bits
- 1/2 cup canned sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/2 cup crushed graham cracker
- 24 popsicle sticks
- Combine the caramels, butter and sweetened condensed milk in a small glass bowl. Microwave on high for about 2 minutes. Whisk gently until mixture combines. If your caramels need a little extra time, microwave in 20 second intervals, stirring well in between until mixture is smooth. Let sit to cool down slightly while you prepare the chocolate.
- Put chocolate chips (or Chocoley Dark Chocolate gourmet dipping compound like I use- it's delicious and so easy to work with!) in a small glass bowl and microwave on high about 1 minute, until melted and smooth.
- Pierce the end of a marshmallow with a small paring knife and insert popsicle stick. Dip one half of the marshmallow in the caramel at an angle, then turn over and dip the other side in the chocolate. Immediately dip into the graham cracker crumbs, turning to coat each side as much as you'd like.
- Set pop down on a tray lined with parchment paper. Repeat this process with all 24 pops.
- Caramel S'more pops are best served the day they're made but they will keep for a few days if you store them in an airtight container in the fridge preferably. Just let them come to room temperature prior to serving, as they're easier to eat!
How long are caramel smore pops good for?
These smore pops can last in the fridge for up to a few days if stored in an airtight container. Just remember to let them thaw a little before eating so that they are easier to chew and eat. That said, they are also best eaten the same day that they are made, so don’t wait too long to enjoy these tasty pops!
What kinds of chocolate should I use?
You can use any kind of chocolate but I recommend and prefer milk chocolate because that’s what goes best with smores flavors (in my opinion). You can even use a melted chocolate bar instead of chocolate chips to get a better flavorful combination.
More tasty summer treats to enjoy!
- S’MORES POKE CAKE
- RICH AND CREAMY GRAPE SALAD
- ORANGE CREAMSICLE CHEESECAKE
- S’MORES CHEESECAKE
- CREAMY CANTALOUPE POPSICLES
- S’MORES COOKIES
- S’MORES IN THE OVEN
- FRUIT SMOOTHIE POPSICLES
- S’MORES BROWNIES
- RED, WHITE & BLUE ALL-FRUIT POPSICLES
- FUDGE STRIPED COOKIE S’MORES
- NO BAKE S’MORES BARS
- BANANA SNACKS FOR KIDS
- S’MORES KRISPIE TREATS
- FUDGE STRIPED COOKIE S’MORES
These tasty caramel smore pops are a fun to eat treat that’s just as much fun to make! With marshmallows dipped in caramel, chocolate and graham crackers, every bite is a fantastic blend of flavors.