S’mores Fudge is an easy 5-ingredient fudge made with your favorite s’mores flavors! Chocolate, marshmallow and graham cracker wrapped in a smooth & creamy decadent fudge.
This marshmallow fudge recipe is a perfect summer treat or for whenever the craving for smores hits. Making this simple fudge recipe is so easy, with only a few steps you will have a wonderful chocolatey treat chilling in the fridge for an after dinner treat!
What is S’mores Fudge?
It is a chocolate, graham cracker, and marshmallow concoction that is perfect year round, not just for summer! With all your favorite flavors combined in every bite, you may not even miss the campfire. I love s’mores so when I found this simple recipe for fudge, I knew I had to try it. It is so easy to make and I love the delicious s’mores flavor! I like to cut it up in small, bite-sized pieces, since it’s pretty rich. This simple and sweet treat brings you the best part of camping, without all the work!
Why you should give this S’mores Fudge recipe a try today!
- It is so simple to make, fudge do not have to be difficult to make and enjoy.
- This combination of flavors is one you will not soon forget.
- Chocolate, marshmallows, and graham crackers….need I say more?
S’mores Fudge Ingredients
-Chocolate chips: You will need 1 1/2 cups of semi-sweet chocolate chips, but regular milk chocolate chips would also work as well.
-Condensed milk: Using 2/3 cup of sweetened condensed milk, will help create a creamy texture and add sweetness into every bite.
-Vanilla extract: Adding 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract will really help enhance the flavors well.
-Marshmallows: You need 1 1/2 cups of mini marshmallows so that there is enough to scatter throughout the mixture and ensure every bite has a few fluffy pieces inside.
-Graham crackers: Use 3 whole graham crackers that have been broken into smaller pieces, as they will be scattered around the fudge mixture for a nice crunchy texture.
Step by step on how to make S’mores Fudge
Line an 8 x 8 baking dish with foil or parchment paper, set aside.
Put the 3 whole graham crackers in a ziplocked bag and break them into small pieces, leaving small chunks. Do not crush into a fine texture, you want small pieces left.
In a large mixing bowl, combine the chocolate chips and condensed milk, microwave for 1 minute and 15 seconds.
After that, stir the mixture gently to combine until it is melted and smooth.
Next, add in the vanilla extract and stir a few times to incorporate.
Then, pour in the mini marshmallows and graham crackers pieces, stirring until just combined.
Proceed to transfer the fudge mixture to the prepared and lined 8×8 baking dish.
Spread the fudge mix around until is it even in depth around the baking dish.
Then, place the fudge in the refrigerator and let chill and set for at least 2 hours.
Once it has fully cooled, cut into small bite sized pieces and serve. Enjoy!
- 1 ½ cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- ⅔ cup sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1½ cups mini marshmallows
- 3 whole graham crackers broken into pieces
- Line an 8 x 8 baking dish with foil or parchment paper, set aside.
- Put the 3 whole graham crackers in a ziplocked bag and break them into small pieces, leaving small chunks. Do not crush into a fine texture, you want small pieces left.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the chocolate chips and condensed milk, microwave for 1 minute and 15 seconds.
- After that, stir the mixture gently to combine until it is melted and smooth.
- Next, add in the vanilla extract and stir a few times to incorporate.
- Then, pour in the mini marshmallows and graham crackers pieces, stirring until just combined.
- Proceed to transfer the fudge mixture to the prepared and lined 8×8 baking dish.
- Spread the fudge mix around until is it even in depth around the baking dish.
- Then, place the fudge in the refrigerator and let chill and set for at least2 hours.
- Once it has fully cooled, cut into small bite sized pieces and serve. Enjoy!
📫 Save this recipe! Send it to your email! 📩
I consent to receiving emails from this site.
How long is S’mores fudge good for?
This fudge should be stored in an airtight container at room temperature and will be good for up to 2 weeks. The fudge won’t last much longer in the fridge but can be stored there if desired. Some folks prefer fudge cold, especially on a hotter day.
Can I freeze smores fudge?
Yes, this fudge recipe can be frozen. I recommend slicing into serving sized pieces before freezing as this makes it much easier to thaw and serve. Store the fudge in an airtight container for up to 4 months and thaw for a few hours in the fridge or on the counter before serving. The fudge may “sweat” as it thaws, this is normal and dependent upon how hot/humid the room is at the time of thawing.
Love S’mores? Try these other great recipes:
- FUDGE STRIPED COOKIE S’MORES
- S’MORES COOKIES
- S’MORES KRISPIE TREATS
- S’MORES FUDGE
- S’MORES POKE CAKE
- LAYERED S’MORES KRISPIES
- BAKED SMORES BARS
- CAMPFIRE S’MORES COOKIES
- SOLAR SMORES
- SMORES IN THE OVEN
- S’MORES CHEESECAKE
- NO BAKE S’MORES BARS
- S’MORES BROWNIES
- S’MORES ON A STICK
- CARAMEL S’MORE POPS
Smores fudge is a perfect little summer treat that you can eat year-round. With graham crackers, chocolate, and marshmallows in every bite, you may not even miss that campfire!
The kids love it!
Always a win!