Oreo Peanut Butter Pie is a light & dreamy cream pie perfect for peanut butter lovers! Our peanut butter pie with Oreo crust combines peanut butter, cream cheese & whipped cream into a sensational no-bake dessert!
Made to bring the delicious flavor combinations of chocolate and peanut butter in every bite, this no-bake pie is a fantastic dessert ready for any occasion. Bring this peanut butter pie to your next family gathering and watch how quickly it disappears!
Peanut Butter Pie with an Oreo Crust
While you can use a pre-made chocolate cookie crust to save on time and effort, we make our own from scratch with just two simple ingredients…Oreos and butter. Then the crust is filled with a fluffy and creamy peanut butter cream cheese concoction that is perfect for chocolate peanut butter lovers. This pie is also great for casual or even fancy occasions, it looks pretty and tastes even better! We love this easy no-bake pie recipe because of the simplicity of it, especially the no baking part. This is a great treat to make in the warmer spring and summer months, keep your house cool and enjoy a delicious dessert!
Why we think you will LOVE this No-Bake Pie Recipe!
Making this peanut butter pie with oreo crust is always worth it, and it is even easier to make than you might think. That said, here are three great reasons to fall in love with this recipe today:
- Minimal ingredients. Even though we make this tasty pie dessert from scratch, we only use about 6 ingredients from start to finish. This means your trip to the grocery store will be minimal too!
- Easy Prep. The steps for making this pie are simple and basic, like crushing some cookies and blending ingredients with a mixer. You can have your pie chilling in the freezer in about 15 minutes or less.
- This dessert is always in season. Serve it up for a weekend BBQ, at a birthday party, or even your holiday dinners, and it is sure to be devoured no matter the time of year or occasion!
Oreo Peanut Butter Pie Ingredients
For the crust, you will need:
Oreos: You will need about 25 oreo cookies for the crust of this pie (this includes the creamy filling too).
Butter: Use 4 tablespoons of melted butter to help bind together the cookie crumbs for a tasty crust.
For the filling, you will need:
Peanut butter: Use 1 cup of creamy peanut butter to make the filling delicious and flavorful.
Cream cheese: Adding in 1 8-ounce package of softened cream cheese will make the filling very rich and creamy.
Powdered sugar: Use 1 cup of powdered sugar give this pie filling the perfect amount of sweetness.
Whipped topping: Adding in 1 tub of whipped topping will make the filling lighter and more fluffy.
Oreo cookies: Garnishing the top of the pie with oreo cookies or oreo crumbs will help to make it look perfectly presentable.
How to make Oreo Peanut Butter Pie
Make the crust
In a food processor, pulse together the oreo cookies until they are fine crumbs.
Then, melt the butter and add it to the food processor with the cookie crumbs and pulse again until they come together.
Next, press the cookie butter crumbs into a 9 or 10-inch pie plate sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
Making the filling
In a large mixing bowl, using an electric handheld mixer, combine the softened cream cheese and peanut butter until well blended.
Carefully whip in the powdered sugar until mixed.
Now, blend in the whipped topping until everything is fully combined.
Proceed to pour the pie filling into the prepared pie crust and spread it out evenly.
Then, crush a few oreo cookies and sprinkle some crumbs over the top of the pie filing.
If desired, you can drizzle some melted chocolate over the top of the pie as well.
Place the pie into the freezer for 4 hours to set.
Slice, serve and enjoy!
Additional Topping Ideas
If desired, you can really make your pie look incredible with the addition of extra whipped cream on top of the peanut butter layer. Add a sprinkling of chopped peanut butter cups, Reeses M&Ms, Oreo cookie crumbs, etc. you can even drizzle some peanut butter or chocolate over the top too! Feel free to really make this dessert stand out.
Oreo Peanut Butter Pie
- 25 oreo cookies
- 4 tablespoons butter melted
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 8 oz whipped topping, thawed
- More oreos for topping
- To make the crust, in a food processor, pulse together the oreo cookies until they are fine crumbs.
- Then, melt the butter and add it to the food processor with the cookie crumbs and pulse again until they come together.
- Next, press the cookie butter crumbs into a 9 or 10-inch pie plate sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a large mixing bowl, using an electric handheld mixer, combine the softened cream cheese and peanut butter until well blended.
- Carefully whip in the powdered sugar until mixed.
- Now, blend in the whipped topping until everything is fully combined.
- Proceed to pour the pie filling into the prepared pie crust and spread it out evenly.
- Then, crush a few oreo cookies and sprinkle some crumbs over the top of the pie filing. If desired, you can drizzle some melted chocolate over the top of the pie as well.
- Place the pie into the freezer for 4 hours to set. Slice, serve and enjoy!
How long is oreo peanut butter pie good for?
If desired, you can keep your pie well covered and stored in the fridge for up to 3 days. Perfect for making in advance of a party.
Can I freeze this pie for longer?
Yes! Go ahead and store your pie leftovers in the freezer for up to 3 months in a well-covered or wrapped container. I recommend storing the pie in already sliced pieces so that it’s easier to grab and thaw when you want a treat to yourself.
We think you will adore these other no bake desserts recipes!
- TRIPLE BERRY TRIFLE
- CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE DOUGH ICE CREAM CAKE
- NO BAKE S’MORES BARS
- NO-BAKE STRAWBERRY CHEESECAKE
- WHITE CHOCOLATE CHEESECAKE
- NO BAKE KOOL AID PIE
- NO BAKE PEANUT BUTTER PRETZEL BARS
- NO-BAKE CHERRY LUSH DESSERT
- CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE DOUGH TRUFFLES
- NO BAKE ECLAIR CAKE
- MINT CHIP DIP
- NO BAKE MARSHMALLOW PUMPKIN PIE
Oreo Peanut Butter Pie is an amazing combination of creamy peanut butter and crunchy cookie crust. This peanut butter pie with Oreo crust is so light and silky, it is as dreamy looking as it is heavenly tasting.