To make Oreo Peanut Butter Pie, you’ll need just a few simple ingredients, including Oreo cookies, peanut butter, cream cheese, whipped topping, and powder sugar. The Oreo pie crust is made from scratch using just 2 ingredients and it simply heavenly!
This No-bake Oreo Peanut Butter Pie Recipe is a perfect example of a delicious and easy-to-make dessert that requires no baking. Easy peanut butter pie is a combination of two classic flavors – chocolate and peanut butter – and is sure to be a crowd-pleaser.
Peanut Butter Pie with an Oreo Crust
While you can use a pre-made chocolate cookie crust to save on time and effort, we make our own from scratch with just two simple ingredients. The crust is made by crushing the Oreo cookies and mixing them with melted butter. The filling is a mixture of peanut butter, cream cheese, and whipped cream, which is then spread over the crust.
One of the best things about this pie is that it can be made ahead of time and stored in the fridge until ready to serve. It’s a great option for parties and gatherings, as it’s easy to transport and can be cut into individual slices for serving. This Peanut Butter Pie is a delicious and simple dessert that is sure to impress.
Why you’ll LOVE this No-Bake Peanut Butter Pie Recipe!
- No Baking Required: One of the best things about this recipe is that it doesn’t require any baking. That means you can make this pie without having to turn on your oven, which is great if you don’t want to heat up your kitchen. Plus, it saves you time and effort, making it a convenient dessert option.
- Simple Ingredients: Another great thing about this recipe is that it uses simple ingredients that you may already have on hand. All you need are Oreos, peanut butter, cream cheese, powdered sugar, and whipped topping. These ingredients come together to create a rich and creamy pie that is sure to impress your guests.
- Delicious Flavor: No-bake Oreo Peanut Butter Pie has a delicious flavor that everyone will love. The combination of Oreos and peanut butter creates a rich and nutty flavor that is perfectly balanced with the sweetness of the cream cheese and powdered sugar. Plus, the whipped cream adds a light and fluffy texture that makes this pie irresistible.
Oreo Peanut Butter Pie Ingredients
For the crust:
Oreos: You will need about 25 Oreo cookies for the crust of this pie (this includes the creamy filling too).
Butter: Use 4 TBSP of melted butter to help bind together the cookie crumbs for a tasty crust.
For the filling:
Peanut butter: For a flavorful and delicious filling, you need 1 cup of creamy peanut butter.
Cream cheese: Adding in one 8-ounce package of softened cream cheese will make the filling rich and creamy.
Powdered sugar: Using 1 cup of powdered sugar gives this pie filling the perfect amount of sweetness.
Whipped topping: Add in 1 tub of whipped topping to make the filling light and fluffy.
Oreo cookies: Garnishing the top of the pie with Oreo cookies or Oreo crumbs will help to make it look perfectly presentable.
How to make Oreo Peanut Butter Pie
Prepare the crust
In a food processor, pulse together the Oreo cookies until they are fine crumbs. You can also accomplish this by using a rolling pin and putting the cookies in a ziplocked bag.
Then, melt the butter and add it to the food processor with the cookie crumbs and pulse again until they come together. Again, if you don’t have a food processor, just add the butter to the bag and massage it all together.
Next, press the cookie butter crumbs into a 9 or 10-inch pie plate sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
In a large mixing bowl, using an electric handheld mixer, combine the softened cream cheese and peanut butter until well blended.
Carefully whip in the powdered sugar until mixed.
Now, blend in the whipped topping until everything is fully combined.
Proceed to pour the pie filling into the prepared pie crust and spread it out evenly.
Then, crush a few Oreo cookies and sprinkle some crumbs over the top of the pie filling.
If desired, you can drizzle some melted chocolate over the top of the pie as well.
Place the pie into the freezer for 4 hours to set.
Slice, serve and enjoy!
Variations of Chilled Peanut Butter Pie
No-bake Peanut Butter Pie is a versatile dessert that can be customized to suit a variety of tastes and preferences. Here are a few variations to consider:
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie: For a richer, more decadent version of this pie, add melted chocolate to the peanut butter mixture before pouring it into the crust. You can also sprinkle chopped chocolate or chocolate chips on top of the pie before chilling.
- Banana Peanut Butter Pie: For a fruity twist, add sliced bananas to the bottom of the pie crust before pouring in the peanut butter mixture. You can also top the pie with additional sliced bananas and whipped cream before serving.
- Nutella Peanut Butter Pie: For a hazelnut flavor, add Nutella to the peanut butter mixture before pouring it into the crust. You can also swirl Nutella on top of the pie before chilling.
- Peanut Butter Cup Pie: For a chocolate and peanut butter lover’s dream, add chopped peanut butter cups to the peanut butter mixture before pouring it into the crust. You can also top the pie with additional chopped peanut butter cups and whipped cream before serving.
- Peanut Butter and Jelly Pie: For a nostalgic twist, swirl jelly or jam into the peanut butter mixture before pouring it into the crust. You can also top the pie with additional jelly or jam and whipped cream before serving.
Oreo Peanut Butter Pie
- 25 oreo cookies
- 4 TBSP butter melted
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 8 oz whipped topping thawed
- More oreos for topping
- Prepare the crust: To make the crust, in a food processor, pulse together the Oreo cookies until they are fine crumbs. You can also accomplish this by using a rolling pin and putting the cookies in a ziplocked bag.
- Then, melt the butter and add it to the food processor with the cookie crumbs and pulse again until they come together.
- Next, press the cookie butter crumbs into a 9 or 10-inch pie plate sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
- Pie filling: In a large mixing bowl, using an electric handheld mixer, combine the softened cream cheese and peanut butter until well blended.
- Carefully whip in the powdered sugar until mixed.
- Now, blend in the whipped topping until everything is fully combined.
- Assembly: Proceed to pour the pie filling into the prepared pie crust and spread it out evenly.
- Then, crush a few oreo cookies and sprinkle some crumbs over the top of the pie filing. If desired, you can drizzle some melted chocolate over the top of the pie as well.
- Place the pie into the freezer for 4 hours to set. Slice, serve and enjoy!
📫 Save this recipe! Send it to your email! 📩
I consent to receiving emails from this site.
How long is Oreo peanut butter pie good for?
If desired, you can keep your pie well covered and stored in the fridge for up to 3 days. Perfect for making in advance of a party.
If you want to store the pie longer, you can freeze leftovers for up to 3 months. Place in an airtight container or wrap each piece individually for an easy grab-and-go dessert option.
Refrigeration and Setting Instructions for a No-bake pie
Once the No-bake Oreo Peanut Butter Pie has been assembled, it is essential to refrigerate it for at least 2-3 hours or until it is firm. This will ensure that the pie sets properly and holds its shape when sliced.
During the refrigeration process, the filling will thicken and the Oreo crust will become more solid. It is important to cover the pie with plastic wrap or aluminum foil to prevent it from drying out or absorbing any odors from the fridge.
Once the pie has set, it can be decorated with additional toppings such as whipped cream, chopped peanuts, or chocolate chips. It is recommended to add any toppings just before serving to ensure they remain fresh and do not become soggy.
If you are short on time, the pie can be placed in the freezer for 1-2 hours to speed up the setting process. However, it is important to not leave the pie in the freezer for too long as it can become too hard and difficult to slice.
Can I make a vegan version of Oreo peanut butter pie?
Yes, you can make a vegan version of Oreo peanut butter pie by using vegan-friendly ingredients. You can substitute the dairy-based ingredients with non-dairy alternatives like coconut cream, almond milk, and vegan cream cheese. You can also use vegan Oreo cookies or any other vegan chocolate cookies for the crust.
How can I ensure a creamy and smooth peanut butter pie filling?
To make a creamy and smooth peanut butter pie filling, you should ensure that your cream cheese and peanut butter are at room temperature before mixing them. This will make it easier to blend the ingredients together. You should also mix the ingredients on low speed to avoid incorporating too much air into the mixture, which can cause it to become too fluffy.
What is the best way to top a pie with whipped cream?
The best way to top a peanut butter pie with whipped cream is to use a piping bag fitted with a large star tip. This will create a beautiful and professional-looking swirl on top of the pie. You can also add some chopped peanuts or chocolate shavings on top of the whipped cream for added texture and flavor.
We think you will adore these other no bake desserts recipes!
- TRIPLE BERRY TRIFLE
- CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE DOUGH ICE CREAM CAKE
- NO BAKE S’MORES BARS
- NO-BAKE STRAWBERRY CHEESECAKE
- WHITE CHOCOLATE CHEESECAKE
- NO BAKE KOOL AID PIE
- NO BAKE PEANUT BUTTER PRETZEL BARS
- NO-BAKE CHERRY LUSH DESSERT
- CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE DOUGH TRUFFLES
- NO BAKE ECLAIR CAKE
- MINT CHIP DIP
- NO BAKE MARSHMALLOW PUMPKIN PIE
- NO BAKE MINI LEMON CHEESECAKES
- REESE’S KRISPIE NO BAKE COOKIES
- NO BAKE PUMPKIN PIE
- NO BAKE S’MORES BARS
- NO BAKE PEANUT BUTTER BARS
Oreo Peanut Butter Pie is an amazing combination of creamy peanut butter and crunchy cookie crust. The Oreo pie crust is made from scratch using just 2 ingredients and is filled with a light, silky filling that is sure to be a crowd pleaser!