What are Chicken Fajitas?
What is the secret ingredient in these fajitas?
What to serve with Easy Chicken Fajitas?
How to slice chicken for fajitas?
Ingredients in Easy Chicken Fajitas
How to make Chicken Fajitas
- 1 medium green pepper sliced
- 1 medium red pepper sliced
- 1 small onion sliced
- 4 chicken breasts
- 2 Tbsp vegetable oil divided
- 1 garlic clove chopped or 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 envelope Lipton Onion Soup Mix
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup salsa
- Cut chicken breasts into thin, fajita size strips (about 1/2"). Make sure to cut against the grain.
- Heat chicken in 1 Tbsp of vegetable oil over medium heat until cooked through.
- Remove chicken from pan and add the other tablespoon of oil and all the remaining ingredients. Cook for about 10 minutes and then add the chicken back to the pan.
- Simmer for a few minutes and then serve. Can serve just plain as is, or with corn or flour tortillas. Fills about 12 fajita-sized tortillas. Top with sour cream, guacamole and salsa for even more flavor!
📫 Save this recipe! Send it to your email! 📩
I consent to receiving emails from this site.
LOVE MEXICAN FOOD? SO DO WE! HERE ARE SOME OF OUR FAVORITE MEXICAN RECIPES:
- Cheesy Chicken Enchilada Dip
- Slow Cooker Creamy Chicken Enchilada Soup
- Vegetarian Enchiladas
- Honey Lime Chicken Enchiladas
- Cheesy Green Chile Bean Dip
- Texas Trash Bean Dip
- Easy Blender Salsa
- Easy Salsa Chicken
- Creamy Salsa Verde
- Easy Taco Salad
- Slow Cooker Pork Carnitas
- Easy Taco Calzones
- Easy Slow Cooker Sweet Pork
- Instant Pot Refried Beans
- Easy Spanish Rice
Easy Chicken Fajitas made with peppers, onions and a secret ingredient that takes the flavor over the top. Quick chicken dinner recipe that can be prepped and ready in less than 30 minutes!