Peach Muffins bursting with fresh, sweet peach flavor! This peach muffin recipe is so easy to make, and you likely have most of the ingredients in your pantry!
These healthy peach muffins are a fantastic breakfast dish or even make a great mid-day snack, no matter the time, they are a sensational treat! Making this recipe for peach muffins is a great way to use those fresh peaches in the summertime, or the canned ones in your pantry.
Easy Peach Muffins
If there is one thing you will come to know about me, it is that I love muffins. Like a serious love and addiction. I whip up a batch and my kids and I can consume them all before lunchtime. You will find several of my muffin recipes on here- my all-time favorite banana crumb muffins , pumpkin chocolate chip muffins and even lemon zucchini muffins. Today I will be sharing with you a great recipe for Peach Muffins! Read on and enjoy!
Peach Muffin Ingredients
Flour: You will need 3 cups of all-purpose flour for this easy muffin recipe.
Cinnamon: Adding in 1 tablespoon of ground cinnamon gives this treat a nice warm spiced flavor.
Baking soda: To help the muffins rise as they bake, use 1 teaspoon baking soda.
Salt: Add in 1 teaspoon of salt to help balance all the flavors in this muffin.
Vegetable oil: For added fats and moisture, use 1 1/4 cup of vegetable oil. To make these slightly healthier, you can also use half applesauce in lieu of oil.
Eggs: You need 3 eggs, lightly beaten, to give these muffins a fantastic soft texture.
Brown sugar: For a lovely sweet flavor, add in 1 cup of brown sugar.
Peaches: Using 2 cups of peeled, pitted, and chopped peaches makes these muffins taste absolutely amazing. This is equal to about 4 peaches.
Milk: Add in 2-3 tablespoons of milk. If your peaches are really ripe, they’ll be juicy and you won’t need as much milk.
Turbinado sugar: You will need 2-3 tablespoons of Turbinado [raw] sugar, to give these muffins even more amazing flavor.
How to make the BEST Peach Muffins
Begin by preheating the oven to 400 degrees F. Next, lightly grease 18 muffin cups or line with paper or silicon cups.
In a large bowl, combine the dry ingredients, the flour, cinnamon, baking soda, and salt. Stir to mix.
In a separate bowl, mix the oil, eggs, and brown sugar. Then, stir the oil mixture into the flour mixture just until moist. Fold in the peeled, pitted and chopped peaches.
Proceed to spoon the batter into the prepared muffin cups. Top each muffin with a light sprinkle of Turbinado [raw sugar].
Place the muffin pan into the preheated oven and bake for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center of a muffin comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes before turning out onto wire racks to cool completely. Whisk 1/2 cup powdered sugar + 1-2 TBSP hot water. Drizzle onto muffins. Serve immediately and enjoy!
Can I use Canned Peaches?
Yes, you can use canned peaches for this muffin recipe! Just drain the peaches and blot them as dry as you can. Dice and measure out, then proceed with the recipe!
Tips and Tricks for amazing muffins!
To help you create the most sensational and delicious muffins you have ever tasted, here are a few tips!
- One of the most important rules for making muffins is to not over mix the batter. You want to mix until just combined, try to resist the urge to stir the batter until it is lump free. For the best results, you want the batter to be a bit lump and thick.
- Another great tip to follow is mixing the wet and dry ingredients separately. This step helps prevents the batter from being over mixed. When you add the dry ingredients to the wet, each have already been mixed and you will not need to stir very much to combine them all together.
- After the muffins have been bake, be sure to let them cool in the muffin pan for about 5 minutes. This is a great rule to follow, especially if the muffins are not in a paper lines. Letting them cool will prevent them from falling apart as you remove them. But, remove them after the 5 minutes because they could get soggy in the pan if left to cool too long.
- 3 cups Flour
- 1 tbsp Cinnamon
- 1 tsp Baking soda
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 ¼ cup Vegetable oil
- 3 Eggs
- 1 cup Brown sugar
- 2 cups Peaches peeled, pitted, and chopped
- 2-3 tbsp Milk
- 2-3 tbsp Turbinado sugar
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 1-2 TBSP hot water
- Prep: Begin by preheating the oven to 400 degrees F. Next, lightly grease 18 muffin cups or line with paper or silicon cups.
- Batter: In a large bowl, combine the dry ingredients, the flour, cinnamon, baking soda, and salt. Stir to mix.
- In a separate bowl, mix the oil, eggs, and brown sugar. Then, stir the oil mixture into the flour mixture just until moist. Fold in the peeled, pitted and chopped peaches.
- Proceed to spoon the batter into the prepared muffin cups. Top each muffin with a light sprinkle of Turbinado [raw sugar].
- Bake: Place the muffin pan into the preheated oven and bake for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center of a muffin comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes before turning out onto wire racks to cool completely.
- Whisk 1/2 cup powdered sugar + 1-2 TBSP hot water. Drizzle onto muffins. Serve immediately and enjoy!
How long are these peach muffins good for?
I recommend eating these muffins within 3-5 days for the best tasting results. You can keep them stored in an airtight container at room temperature for 3-5 days, but eating these muffins sooner means they will taste so much better. Yum!
Can I freeze these muffins?
Yes, these muffins can be frozen. Simply place them in an airtight container and freeze for up to 3 months. Thaw before eating by placing a muffin (or more) on the counter for about 30 minutes to come to room temperature.
Fore more amazing muffin recipes, give these a try!
- Brown Butter Blueberry Muffins
- Double Berry Cheesecake Muffins
- Lemon Raspberry Streusel Muffins
- Nutella Banana Muffins
- Amazing Blueberry Muffins
- Cheesy Cornbread Muffins
- Peanut Butter and Jelly Muffins
- Easy Pumpkin Muffins
- “Doughnut” Muffins
- Banana Nut Muffins
- Lemon Pound Cake Muffins
- Blueberry Cheesecake Muffins
- Lemon Zucchini Muffins
- Lemon Blueberry Muffins
- Iced Banana Almond Muffins
Peach Muffins are a sensational treat that are packed with sweet and tangy flavors! This peach muffin recipe is simple to make, with easy prep work you will be on your way to enjoy this delicious muffin.
Leave a Reply