No-Bake Peaches & Cream Bars are one of my favorite fresh peach dessert recipes! Made with peach jello, cream cheese, graham crackers and of course, fresh & juicy peaches!
Ingredients for Peaches and Cream Bars
Here’s what you’ll need to make this no-bake peach dessert:
How to make Peaches & Cream Bars
Making this peach dessert is so simple! Here’s what you’ll need to do:
How to make No-Bake Graham Cracker Crust:
How to make Peach Filling:
Sweet Cream Topping:
No-Bake Peaches & Cream Bars
- 2 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup butter melted
- 2 cups water
- 2 Tbsp. cornstarch
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3 oz. pkg. peach jello
- 4 cups fresh peaches sliced (and peeled if desired)
Sweet Cream Topping:
- 8 oz. cream cheese softened
- 8 oz. Cool Whip
- 1/3 cup powdered sugar
- Mix graham cracker crumbs, sugar and melted butter together in a medium mixing bowl. Once combined spread evenly into the bottom of a 9X13 pan.
- In a small saucepan mix water, cornstarch and sugar together. Cook over medium low heat until thick (about 3-4 minutes of bubbling). Stir in the Jello.
- Chill Jello mixture in the fridge for an hour.
- Add sliced peaches to the chilled Jello mixture. Pour mixture gently over the graham cracker crust.
- To make the sweet cream topping, mix softened cream cheese and powdered sugar with an electric mixer until smooth. Fold in the Cool Whip topping and stir until well combined. Smooth over the top of the peach filling.
- You can serve immediately, but I think the bars are easier to cut and serve and taste even better if they chill in the refrigerator for at least an hour or two before serving.
📫 Save this recipe! Send it to your email! 📩
I consent to receiving emails from this site.
Can You Use Real Whipped Cream Instead?
If you are not able to find Whipped Topping or Cool Whip where you live, or you don’t like to use it, you can easily use real whipped cream for this recipe. To make whipped cream you will need the following ingredients:
- 1 Cup Heavy Cream
- 3 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
In a medium mixing bowl combine the cream, sugar and vanilla. With an electric mixer beat the cream until stiff peaks are formed. Fold into the recipe as instructed.
How to Soften Cream Cheese
You can soften cream cheese by simply letting it sit on the countertop for 2-3 hours, until it comes to room temperature. Using room temperature cream cheese is vital. I don’t know if you are like me but I always forget to take the cream cheese out of the fridge! An easy way to soften the cream cheese is to use the defrost function on your microwave. Place the cream cheese, unwrapped, in a bowl, then select the lowest setting on defrost. Mine usually takes about 45 seconds. That’s it! Then proceed with the recipe.
What is the easiest way to peel peaches?
It’s easy to just cut the skin off of peaches if you only need one or two, but if you are planning to remove the skin from a lot of peaches, there is an easier way!
- Boil a pot full of water
- Immerse ripe peaches for 30-60 seconds.
- Remove from water. You can submerge the peaches in cold water, but if you’re planning on cooking the peaches anyways, it’s not necessary and eliminates a step, making the process faster.
- Pinch the skin to break it and slide it off the peach.
- Cut the peach in half and remove the pit.
You can even watch a video here that shows just how easy this is – the skin really does just slide right off!
When are peaches ripe?
To tell if you peaches are ripe, you want to consider the color, firmness, and texture of the skin.
If your peach is ripe the yellow should be a deep yellow, like a golden color. If the yellow part of the peach is pale they aren’t quite ready.
You can also tell if your peach is ripe if you give it a light squeeze and it feels very soft.
Check out our collection of best peach recipes!
- Peach Ice Cream recipe
- Easy Peach Syrup recipe
- Peaches and Cream Fruit Dip recipe
- Peach Cobbler with Cake Mix recipe
- Easy Peach Crumble recipe
- Creamy Peach Pie recipe
- Berry Peach Pie recipe
- Easiest Peach Pie with Cracker Crust recipe
- Easy No-Bake Peach Pie recipe
- No-Bake Peaches & Cream Pie recipe
- Peach Cake with Cinnamon Glaze recipe
- Peach Snickerdoodles Cookie recipe
- Spiced Peach Jam recipe
- Homemade Peach Slurpee recipe
No Bake Peaches & Cream Bars are one of my favorite fresh peach dessert recipes! This peach bar recipe is so easy, so tasty, and is a great way to use fresh peaches!