- 16 frozen white dinner rolls (like Rhodes brand rolls)
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese, divided (Can use fresh and/ or Kraft!)
- 1 tsp dry parsley flakes
- 1 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 12 frozen white dinner rolls (like Rhodes brand rolls)
- 3 TBSP butter, melted
- 2/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese, divided (Can use fresh and/or Kraft!)
- rounded 1/2 tsp dry parsley flakes
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- rounded 1/4 tsp Italian seasoning
- rounded 1/4 tsp onion powder
Step 1: If you’re using a springform pan, put a piece of foil on the bottom to prevent spillage. Then place the entire pan on a cookie sheet. Add frozen rolls to pan.
Step 2: Set the rolls in a warm place to thaw out for about 45 minutes.
Step 3: Melt butter in a small bowl. Add seasonings. Measure out half the Parmesan cheese. (You really can use Kraft or shredded Parmesan for this recipe. You mix in half the cheese, then put the remaining cheese on top. If you have both, I suggest mixing in with Kraft and topping with shredded. I thought it tasted better that way! Just a warning though- we didn’t care for the Kraft cheese BOTH inside and on top of the rolls.)
Step 4: Cut each thawed roll in half using kitchen shears.
Step 5: Add in buttery seasoning and half the Parmesan cheese.
Step 6: Using a rubber scraper, stir it all around to coat each roll. Then arrange rolls in 1 layer around pan.
Step 7: Top with remaining Parmesan Cheese.
Step 8: Cover pan with plastic wrap and let rise in a warm place for 1 hour.
Step 9: Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Bake rolls for 20-25 minutes, until tops are golden brown. Brush tops with an additional 1 TBSP melted butter if desired.
Step 10: ENJOY!
Products that will help you re-create this recipe at home:
- Baker’s Secret 10-inch springform pan
- Reynold’s Wrap aluminum foil
- 3-piece cookie pan set
- Silicone pastry brush