Peanut Butter Fudge Brownies made easy with 2 layers, a thin homemade brownie topped with smooth & creamy peanut butter fudge. Perfect chocolate peanut butter combination!
Homemade Brownie Ingredients
Bring butter and peanut butter to a boil in medium saucepan over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally until combined and smooth. Remove from heat and stir in salt and vanilla until combined. Gradually add in powdered sugar, stirring until combined.
You’ll want to immediately pour the peanut butter fudge onto the brownies. Smooth the fudge with a rubber spatula, then sprinkle with mini chocolate chips and/or a broken up candy bar. I used a mix of both, YUM.
Peanut Butter Fudge Brownies
- 10 TBSP butter
- 1 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
Peanut Butter Fudge Ingredients
- 1 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1 cup butter
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 3 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- chocolate chips or candy bar for topping
How to make Homemade Brownies
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Line the bottom and sides of a 9x13-inch baking pan with parchment paper & lightly coat with nonstick spray.
- Combine the butter, sugar, cocoa, and salt in a medium microwave-safe bowl. Microwave for 30-second intervals, stirring in between, until the butter is melted and the mixture is smooth (I cut my butter and only had to heat it for 30 seconds). Set the mixture aside until it cools to room temperature.
- Add the vanilla, then the eggs one at a time, stirring vigorously after each. Add the flour and stir until combined, then beat vigorously for 40 strokes with the wooden spoon or a rubber spatula. Spread evenly in the lined pan. (Batter will be quite thick.)
- Bake until a toothpick inserted into the center emerges slightly moist with batter, 20-23 minutes. Let pan cool completely on a rack.
How to Make Peanut Butter Fudge
- Bring butter and peanut butter to a boil in medium saucepan over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally until combined and smooth. Remove from heat and stir in salt and vanilla until combined. Gradually add in powdered sugar, stirring until combined. Immediately pour fudge on brownies.
- Spread the prepared peanut butter fudge Sprinkle with the 1/2 cup of mini chocolate chips/candy bar or chocolate chunks.
- Refrigerate until the fudge sets (about an hour). Carefully lift the peanut butter fudge brownies out of the pan by pulling on the parchment paper, and set on a cutting board. Cut the brownies into squares and serve.
Enjoy chocolate peanut butter desserts? SO DO WE!
- THE BEST Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Peanut Butter Popcorn
- Quick & Easy Peanut Butter Fudge
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Covered Pretzels
- No-Bake Peanut Butter Bars
- Reese’s Peanut Butter cookies
- Fudge Peanut Butter cookie Cups
- No Bake Peanut Butter chocolate Cookies
- Frozen Peanut Butter Chocolate Pie