This Chocolate Peanut Butter Marshmallow Bark is the perfect treat to whip up when you’re short on time (and only have a few ingredients) – plus, it tastes incredible!
Sometimes you need to make a treat very quickly and only have time for a few ingredients! This bark is a favorite in my family and I love that you only need three ingredients, all of which I usually have on hand. During the holiday season, I love to make all kinds of different homemade candies to give to neighbors and friends. Some of the candy I make is more complicated, but it’s nice to have a few recipes that only take a few minutes to help fill up the goody plates!
- 1 package (12 oz.) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- Step 1In a large bowl, melt the chocolate chips in the microwave in 45-second intervals, stirring in between each interval until the chocolate is smooth.
- Step 2Add the peanut butter to the chocolate and stir until well combined.
- Step 3Stir in the marshmallows.
Like this Chocolate Peanut Butter Marshmallow recipe? Check out some other easy candy recipes of ours:
- Homemade Almond Joy Bars
- Microwave Pumpkin Spice Caramels
- Tiger Butter Candy
- Chocolate Peppermint Truffles
- Gooey Holiday Chex Mix
- Easy Cracker Toffee
- Marshmallow Chocolate Covered Pretzels