Easy Cherry Pudding Fudge Squares are a smooth, creamy and delicious treat. The cherry pudding mix in these fudge squares creates the ultimate fudge, they taste absolutely incredible.
These delightful white chocolate cherry fudge are so simple to make, an easy fudge recipe and the results are a beautiful tasty dessert. This cherry fudge is made with minimal ingredients, it comes together quickly and easily.
What are Pudding Fudge Squares?
Why we think you will LOVE this easy fudge recipe!
In case you were not convinced yet to give this recipe a try, here are a few more reasons to do so.
- Simple to make. This recipe is SO easy to make, fudge does not have to be difficult to make and enjoy. This one comes together in 10 minutes, plus chilling time. You will have a pretty treat to serve at any party!
- Amazing flavor. The combination of flavors is one you will not soon forget. The cherry pudding mixed with the white chocolate makes for an incredibly delicious and satisfying dessert.
- Versatile and fun. I love this recipe because you can create fun new variations every time you make it. Change up the pudding flavor, add something new to the mix, chopped nuts, dried fruit, candy bits, the sky is the limit!
Easy Cherry Pudding Fudge Squares Ingredients
Cherry pudding: You will need 1 package [3.9 ounce] of cherry flavored pudding to help make this fudge soft and creamy.
White chocolate: Adding in 1 10-ounce bag of white chocolate chips gives these fudge squares amazing flavor.
Butter: Give these tasty treats a nice rich taste and add in 6 tablespoons of butter.
Water: You need 1/3 cup of water for this recipe.
Powder sugar: For a lovely sweet taste, use 3 cups of powdered sugar.
Food coloring [optional]: If you want to give the fudge a fun color feel free to add food coloring.
Sprinkles: To top these fudge squares off, add festive sprinkles of course!
Step by step on how to make Easy Cherry Pudding Fudge Squares
Easy Cherry Pudding Fudge Squares
- 1 Box [3.9 ounce] of cherry flavored pudding
- 1 10-ounce bag of white chocolate chips
- 6 tbsp Butter
- ⅓ cup Water
- 3 cups Powder sugar
- Food coloring [optional]
- Prep: Begin by preparing a square 8" dish with foil or parchment paper.
- Fudge: In a large microwave safe bowl, combine the butter and water. Microwave for 1-2 minutes, until butter is melted and water is hot.
- Then, pour in the chocolate chips and microwave an additional 30-45 seconds. Whisk gently until mixture is smooth and resembles syrup. [Photo below]
- Next, add in the dry pudding mix and stir to dissolve. Mix in any food coloring at this time, stir to combine.
- Now, pour in the powdered sugar, 1 cup at a time, stirring until mixture is smooth.
- Proceed to pour the mixture into the prepared pan. Then, add the sprinkles on top of the fudge, pressing down gently with the bottom of a spatula.
- Let cool completely before cutting into small squares. Serve and enjoy!
Can you freeze fudge squares?
Yes, fudge can freeze and will do very well if stored in an airtight container. I recommend keeping this fudge already cut into serving-sized squares before freezing because it makes serving much easier. As the chocolate ages in the freezer, you may notice a white separation, this is normal and harmless.
How long are fudge squares good for?
This fudge should be stored in an airtight container at room temperature and will be good for up to 2 weeks. The fudge will last much longer in the fridge but can be stored there if desired. Some folks prefer fudge cold, especially on a hotter day. Your choice, either way it will taste amazing.
If you love fudge, try more amazing recipes here!
- COTTON CANDY FUDGE
- EASY CHERRY CHOCOLATE FUDGE
- EASY PUMPKIN FUDGE
- CANDY CANE FUDGE
- TIGER BUTTER FUDGE
- EASY FUDGE RECIPE
- EASY PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE
- 3-INGREDIENT REESE’S FUDGE
- EASY GUMDROP FUDGE
- S’MORES FUDGE
- MARSHMALLOW MONSTER FUDGE
Easy Cherry Pudding Fudge Squares are a creamy and delightful treat. The cherry pudding mix in these fudge squares creates an amazing fudge, they taste absolutely sensational.
How cute!! These would be adorable and fun to make for my family:)<br />Blessings,<br />Leslie
Love these, how cute? They look so simple to make and delicious too, thanks for sharing
Ali Phillips says
I made these with my kiddos a few days ago. We all loved them, especially the kids. I had to ration out a piece here and there so they wouldn't eat the whole thing, lol. Thank you so much for linking this recipe up at <a href="http://www.jamhands.net/search/label/Recipe%20Sharing%20Monday%20Party" rel="nofollow">Recipe Sharing Monday.</a> I hope to see you back next Monday. Have a good