- 2 refrigerated pie crusts you could also make your favorite pie crust recipe instead
- 1 can cherry pie filling
- popsicle sticks
- Lay out the pie crusts and cut dough into 3-inch circles. (I was able to make 8 circles in each pie crust and then I rolled out the scraps and got 6 more circles, making 22 circles which makes 11 pie pops.)
- Place half of the circles on a greased baking sheet (I used parchment paper on a cookie sheet) and then press a popsicle stick on each circle. The top of the popsicle stick should come to about the halfway point on each circle.
- Scoop a little bit of pie filling onto each circle (about 2 cherries each).
- Brush the edges of the circles with a little bit of milk and then top with the remaining dough circles. Press edges with a fork to seal.
- Pierce tops with a fork or you can make a decorative design if you’d like.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 9 to 11 minutes until lightly browned.
- Cool them completely before removing from lifting them. Enjoy!