Valentine‘s Gumdrop Fudge is a fun, fast and easy Valentine’s treat! You only need three ingredients to make this white chocolate fudge with pink and red gumdrops.
We love making fudge, especially around the holidays. There are so many easy fudge recipes and fudge is a great gift for family and friends and also makes a great addition to any goody plate! Some fudge recipes require the mixture to come to a certain temperature, but this recipe is made just by melting the ingredients – no candy thermometers needed!
VALENTINE’S GUMDROP FUDGE
This simple fudge is made by melting white chocolate chips and sweetened condensed milk together. Add pink or red gumdrops (or Dots candies) to the mixture and add some sprinkles on top if desired. Let the fudge set before slicing and serving.
WHY WE THINK YOU WILL LOVE THIS EASY FUDGE RECIPE
This Valentine’s Gumdrop Fudge recipe is amazing for lots of reasons!
- It is rich and creamy. This fudge is absolutely delicious – no one will ever know how simple this was to make!
- You can whip up a batch in minutes. You have to wait a little for the fudge to cool and set before slicing, but it only takes about 5 minutes of prep time to make the fudge. The easier, the better!
- Perfect for Valentine’s Day. The red and pink gumdrops are so pretty in the white fudge! You can use any color of gumdrop you’d like for any holiday or special occasion.
Ingredients in Valentine’s Gumdrop Fudge
White chocolate chips – You will need 4 cups (24 ounces) of white chocolate chips. You can use almond bark instead if you prefer.
Sweetened condensed milk – One 14-ounce can of sweetened condensed milk is needed to mix with the melted chocolate to achieve the perfect fudge consistency.
Red and pink gumdrops – You can use regular gumdrops or spice drops or even Dots! You can throw them in whole or you can slice them up before adding to the fudge if you prefer.
How to make Valentine’s Gumdrop Fudge
Line a 9×9 inch square pan with foil or parchment paper.
In a medium saucepan over medium low heat, add the white chocolate chips and sweetened condensed milk. Stir just until all melted and smooth, do not let this burn or cook too high. Remove the pan from the heat.
Stir in the gum drops until just mixed in.
Pour the fudge into your prepared 9×9 pan and smooth out.
Chill in the fridge for at least 2 hours up to overnight.
Remove the fudge from the pan once chilled and slice into bite size squares. You can cut the squares larger or smaller depending on your preference.
Valentine’s Gumdrop Fudge
- 4 cups white chocolate chips
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 1 ½ cups gumdrops
- Line a 9×9 inch square pan with foil or parchment paper.
- In a medium saucepan over medium low heat, add the white chocolate chips and sweetened condensed milk.
- Stir just until all melted and smooth, do not let this burn or cook too high. Remove the pan from the heat.
- Stir in the gum drops until just mixed in.
- Pour the fudge into your prepared 9×9 pan and smooth out.
- Chill in the fridge for at least 2 hours up to overnight.
- Remove the fudge from the pan once chilled and slice into bite size squares. You can cut the squares larger or smaller depending on your preference.
📫 Save this recipe! Send it to your email! 📩
I consent to receiving emails from this site.
Tips and Tricks for making the perfect Valentine’s Gumdrop Fudge
- You can also use almond bark instead of chocolate chips.
- I used Dots candies that I cut in half but you can use regular gumdrops or even spiced gumdrops.
- You want to work pretty quickly once the chocolate has melted before it firms back up.
- Let the fudge sit out after chilling for a bit to make it easier to cut.
WHEN TO SERVE FUDGE
There is absolutely no wrong time for fudge! While fudge is mostly seen gifted and served up around the holidays and in cookie exchanges, it does just as well being served up for Valentine’s day and anniversaries too. You can serve it up any night of the week or as a simple weekend treat, fudge deserves to be enjoyed all year long!
HOW LONG IS FUDGE GOOD FOR?
Keep your fudge squares in a closed, airtight container and place it in the fridge for up to 1 week. You can also freeze it for up to 3 months. I do not recommend keeping it out at room temperature for too long (more than 2 hours) at a time, it starts to soften up and the consistency gets a bit messy.
CAN YOU FREEZE FUDGE?
Yes, after the candy has completely set, you can safely freeze it in an airtight container for up to 3 months. I like to cut the fudge into squares and then wrap each one in plastic wrap before putting them all in a container or ziplock bag. This way, the fudge doesn’t stick together and it’s easy to grab one piece out at a time…any time you need a sweet treat. Each piece only takes a few minutes at room temperature to thaw out. Although the fudge is pretty yummy frozen too.
MORE DELICIOUS VALENTINE’S DAY RECIPES TO TRY:
- CHOCOLATE HEART VALENTINE’S SUGAR COOKIES
- VALENTINES SUGAR COOKIES
- VALENTINE’S DAY CREAM PUFFS
- CHERRY JELLY HEARTS CANDY
- VALENTINE’S MARSHMALLOW POPS
- RED VELVET OREO BALLS
- STRAWBERRY JELLO PIE
- STRAWBERRY CAKE MIX COOKIES
- VALENTINE HEART THUMBPRINT COOKIES
- RED VELVET VALENTINE’S CAKE MIX COOKIES
- VALENTINE HEART COOKIES
- VALENTINE’S CAKE MIX COOKIES
Valentines’s Gumdrop Fudge is a fun, fast and easy Valentine’s treat! You only need three ingredients to make this white chocolate fudge with pink and red gumdrops.