Pumpkin Pudding Cookies are soft, sweet and loaded with amazing spiced pumpkin flavor! These pumpkin white chocolate chip cookies are made with pudding mix for the best texture and taste.
Making these pumpkin spice pudding cookies are perfect for when the weather begins to change and the Autumn season begins. Chocolate chip pumpkin cookies are a variation on a traditional pudding cookie made with a seasonal favorite pumpkin spice pudding mix.
Be sure to check out our updated collection of Delicious Pumpkin Recipes!
Pumpkin Cookies with Pudding
I am obsessed with adding pudding mix to cookie recipes because it not only adds amazing flavor but gives them a soft, pillowy texture. I also love how the pumpkin spice pudding mix tastes too! These cookies are a fantastic fall cookie and can easily be served for Halloween. I added white chocolate chips to the recipe but I think they would be delicious and really fun made with semi sweet chocolate chips too, or even a combination of both. The pudding lends an orange color to the cookies so semi sweet chocolate chips would make them perfectly festive for Halloween.
WHY WE THINK YOU WILL LOVE THESE PUMPKIN COOKIES!
If you were not already gathering the simple ingredients to make these cookies, here are a few reasons why we think you should.
- Classic fall flavor! If you are like me and adore fall flavors, you will love this easy cookie recipe. Pumpkin spice is a timeless fall flavor and these pumpkin cookies do not disappoint.
- Quick and easy. To make these amazing pudding pumpkin cookies you need less than 10 minutes of prep time, then only 10 minutes of baking. You can create an incredible treat in a short amount of time that will impress anyone who tries them.
- Simple ingredients. What I love about this recipe is that most of the ingredients are most likely already in your kitchen. You can whip up a batch without having to buy a bunch of extra ingredients.
Pumpkin Pudding Cookie Ingredients
Sugar: You will need 1 cup of sugar to give this treat just the right amount of sweetness.
Butter: Adding in 1/2 cup of softened butter will give these cookies wonderful texture and flavor.
Egg: Use 1 egg to help bind the cookie dough together.
Yogurt: For amazing cookie texture, add in 1/2 cup of vanilla yogurt.
Milk: Using 2 tablespoons of milk will give the dough great consistency and help create a soft treat.
Pudding mix: You need 1 small 3.4 ounce box of pumpkin spice pudding mix to great the most perfect cookie texture ever.
Salt: Add in 1/2 teaspoon of salt to help balance all the amazing flavors in this recipe.
Baking soda: To help the cookies rise as they bake, add 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
Flour: Use 2 cups of flour for the base of this cookie dough.
Chocolate chips: Adding in 1 12-ounce bag of white chocolate chips give each bite of these tasty treats even more amazing flavor.
How to make Pumpkin Pudding Cookies
Start by preheating the oven to 375 degrees F. Also, line a cookie sheet with parchment paper or spray with non-stick cooking spray and set aside.
Next, cream together the sugar and the softened butter. Then, add in the egg, vanilla yogurt, milk and the dry pudding mix, stir until just combined.
After that, add the flour, salt and baking soda, mixing ingredients until nice and smooth.
Lastly, fold in the white chocolate chips.
Proceed to drop the cookie dough by rounded tablespoonfuls onto the prepared baking sheet.
Place the cookies in the preheated oven and bake for 10 minutes. Let cool for about 5 minutes on the baking sheet, then transfer to a cooling rack to cool completely.
Serve fresh and warm, enjoy!
PUMPKIN PUDDING COOKIES
- 1 cup sugar
- ½ cup softened butter
- 1 egg
- ½ cup vanilla yogurt
- 2 tbsp milk
- 1 small 3.4 oz box pumpkin spice pudding mix
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 2 cups flour
- 1 12 oz bag white chocolate chips
- Prep: Start by preheating the oven to 375degrees F. Also, line a cookie sheet with parchment paper or spray with non-stick cooking spray and set aside.
- Dough: Next, cream together the sugar and the softened butter. Then, add in the egg, vanilla yogurt, milk and the dry pudding mix, stir until just combined.
- After that, add the flour, salt and baking soda, mixing ingredients until nice and smooth. Lastly, fold in the white chocolate chips.
- Bake: Proceed to drop the cookie dough by rounded tablespoonfuls onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Place the cookies in the preheated oven and bake for 10 minutes. Let cool for about 5 minutes on the baking sheet, then transfer to a cooling rack to cool completely. Serve fresh and warm, enjoy!
📫 Save this recipe! Send it to your email! 📩
I consent to receiving emails from this site.
HOW LONG ARE PUMPKIN COOKIES GOOD FOR?
These delicious cookies will be good for 5-7 days, stored in an airtight container at room temperature. You have plenty of days to enjoy these amazing treats, if they last that long that is.
CAN YOU FREEZE PUMPKIN PUDDING COOKIES?
Yes you can. After the cookies have cooled completely, transfer them into an airtight container and freeze for up to 3 months. When you are ready to enjoy them, put them on the counter at room temperature for an hour or so and enjoy.
If you enjoyed these cookies, try more fall favorites here:
- Easy Pumpkin Pretzels
- Double No Layer No Bake Pumpkin Pie
- Pumpkin Poke Cake
- Caramel Apple Bread
- Pumpkin Spice Caramels
- Snickerdoodle Apple Cobbler
- Pumpkin Pie Dip
- The Best Pumpkin Bread
- Apple Pumpkin Bread
- Pumpkin Scones
- Pumpkin Spice Cake Balls
- Pumpkin Apple Butter
Pumpkin Pudding Cookies are a delicate, sweet treat loaded with amazing spiced pumpkin flavor! These pumpkin white chocolate chip cookies are made with a dry pudding mix for the best taste and texture ever.