Honey Glazed Chicken Crescent Bites are popcorn chicken wrapped in buttery crescent rolls, then brushed with a sweet honey mustard glaze! Perfect savory appetizer that everyone loves!
Making these chicken in crescent rolls is so simple, with minimal prep work you can have a delicious appetizer ready in no time. Serve up these honey glazed chicken bites for your next game day event, they are sure to be a huge hit with family and friends!
Glazed Chicken Bites
These Glazed Chicken Bites are so amazingly delicious! Easy and crowd pleasing these are my new favorite go to for parties and for dinner. Popcorn chicken gets wrapped in butter crescent rolls and glazed with a sweet and savory sauce before getting baked to perfection. These are so addicting. This appetizer recipe is great for holiday parties, family events, tailgating, and any other gathering you can think of!
Why you’ll love this easy Chicken Appetizer Recipe
- The recipe comes together fast! The steps for making this dish could not be easier to follow, grab a kid and have them help to quicken it up even more. From start to finish, you can have these honey glazed bites ready to eat in just about 30 minutes.
- Plenty to share. One batch of these crescent roll bites makes 24, plenty to share with your family and friends. To make a double batch is super easy and ensures more than enough to pass around.
- Simple & delicious. Honestly, the simplicity of this recipe is just one of my favorite things about it. Once you’ve tried your first bite, you will understand my second favorite part. The buttery honey glaze is absolutely amazing!
Honey Glazed Chicken Crescent Roll Ingredients
Chicken: You will need 24 pieces of popcorn chicken, using a store bought pre-made option helps quicken up this appetizer recipe.
Crescent rolls: Use one 8-count can of crescent rolls to wrap the popcorn chicken in, each roll will be cut into 4-pieces.
Butter: To make the glaze rich in flavor, you need 4 TBSP of butter, melted.
Honey: Adding in ¼ cup of honey will make the glaze perfectly sweet and delicious.
Poppy seeds: A fantastic addition to this glaze is 1 TBSP of poppy seeds.
Mustard: Using 3 TBSP of Dijon mustard will give the sauce an amazing tangy flavor.
Onion powder: Help add a bit more seasoning to the glaze by adding in 1 tsp of onion powder.
How to make Chicken Crescent Rolls with Honey Glaze
Get your oven preheating to 350°F. Then, line a large baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
Next, cut each crescent roll triangle into 3 smaller triangles. Then roll one piece of popcorn chicken into one triangle crescent roll.
Place on the baking sheet and repeat with remaining crescent rolls.
In a small microwave bowl, melt the butter and honey together for 30-45 seconds. Stir in the poppyseeds, mustard and onion powder.
Proceed to brush each chicken bite with the glaze.
Place the chicken bites in the preheated oven and bake for 15-20 minutes, until golden brown. Serve warm and enjoy!
Tips and Tricks
To help make this appetizer even easier to make, here are a few tips & tricks!
- Premade chicken bites. Feel free to use any brand of popcorn chicken, I love to use the Just Bare brand. Use whatever you have on hand or whatever your favorite brand is.
- Make a lot! This is a great dish to feed a crowd, you can easily double or triple this recipe!
- Spice it up a bit. If you like a little heat to your appetizers, add a couple shakes of red pepper flakes to the glaze for a spicy kick. Yum!
Honey Glazed Chicken Crescent Bites
- 24 pieces popcorn chicken
- 8 count can crescent rolls
- 4 TBSP butter
- ¼ cup honey
- 1 TBSP poppy seeds
- 3 TBSP dijon mustard
- 1 tsp onion powder
- Prep: Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Assemble: Cut each crescent roll triangle into 3 smaller triangles. Roll one piece of popcorn chicken into one triangle crescent roll.
- Place on the baking sheet and repeat with remaining crescent rolls.
- Glaze: In a small microwave bowl, melt the butter and honey together for 30-45 seconds. Stir in the poppyseeds, mustard and onion. Brush each chicken bite with the glaze.
- Bake: Bake for 15-20 minutes until golden brown. Serve warm and enjoy!
📫 Save this recipe! Send it to your email! 📩
I consent to receiving emails from this site.
How long are left over chicken bites good for?
If you have any left over I will be surprised! But if you do, store then in an airtight container and they will be good for up to 3 days. To reheat, pop them in the oven for a few minutes at 300 degrees to bring them back to life. Or you can microwave them too, their texture just might be a bit different.
Can I make Honey Glazed Bites in advance?
Yes, you can prep this appetized ahead of time. Although, you will want to wait on making and adding the glaze until you are ready to bake them. But feel free to cut the roll and wrap the chicken bites earlier and have them ready to go closer to when the party or event starts.
Need more amazing appetizer ideas? Try more here:
- Quick & Easy Chicken Salad appetizer recipe
- Baked Bacon Meatball appetizer
- Best cheese Fondue appetizer
- Ranch Sausage Rolls appetizer
- Homemade Nacho Cheese recipe
- Best Texas Caviar appetizer recipe
- Chicken Parmesan Appetizer
- Veggie Cups with Spinach Dip
- Ham Pickle Roll Ups
- The Best Chicken Tenders appetizer
- Bacon Avocado Deviled Eggs appetizer
- Cheesy Meatball Bites appetizer
- Pizza Pinwheels appetizer
- Ranch Chicken Bacon Kabob appetizer
- Best Meatball and Lil Smokies appetizer
These Honey Glazed Chicken Crescent Bites are made by wrapping popcorn chicken in a buttery crescent rolls, then adding a honey mustard glaze to the top! These make a wonderful savory appetizer that everyone is sure to enjoy.