Creamy Raspberry Jello made with just 3 ingredients! Easy Jello recipe made with jello, vanilla pudding and whipped topping for a simple and delicious dessert.
We LOVE jello! I’m guessing you feel the same too! Be sure to check out our AMAZING COLLECTION OF JELLO RECIPES here.
Creamy Raspberry Jello is so simple and makes a wonderful dessert. Combine vanilla pudding with your raspberry jello for the perfect raspberry vanilla flavor! Jello is just so easy to make and you can’t beat a dessert with only 3 ingredients. Easy low-calorie and low-fat dessert or snack!
Can I use a different flavor of Jello?
The best part about this recipe (and many other Jello recipes), is that you can use any flavor of Jello you want! I really like strawberry or raspberry jello mixed with the vanilla pudding, but cherry, peach and lemon are also delicious. Any flavor will work!
Ingredients in Creamy Raspberry Jello
Jello: You just need 1 small box of raspberry Jello (the 3 ounce size). Feel free to swap this out with any flavor you want!
Vanilla pudding: You will need 1 small box cook & serve vanilla pudding (the 3 ounce size). Normally you mix the pudding with milk, but for this recipe, you use water.
Cool Whip: You’ll need 12 ounces of Cool Whip, and make sure it is thawed completely before adding to the recipe.
How to make Creamy Raspberry Jello
Add 2 cups of water to a medium saucepan. Add the pudding and bring the mixture to a boil over medium-high heat. Once the mixture begins to boil, take off heat and add the Jello.
Stir until well combined and pour into a large bowl. Let it cool in the refrigerator for about 3-4 hours. Whip in the Cool Whip with an electric mixer until smooth and creamy.
Divide into parfait dishes and serve. I like to garnish with a few raspberries as well!
Creamy Raspberry Jello
- 1 small box raspberry jello 3 oz
- 1 small box cook & serve vanilla pudding
- 12 oz Cool Whip thawed
- Add 2 cups of water to a medium saucepan. Add the pudding and bring the mixture to a boil over medium-high heat. Once the mixture begins to boil, take off heat and add the Jello.
- Stir until well combined and pour into a large bowl. Let it cool in the refrigerator for about 3-4 hours. Whip in the Cool Whip with an electric mixer until smooth and creamy.
- Divide into parfait dishes and serve. I like to garnish with a few raspberries as well!
CAN YOU REPLACE THE COOL WHIP IN JELLO SALAD?
If you can’t find Cool Whip where you live or you prefer not to use it in recipes, you can use stabilized whipped cream instead. If you just use regular whipped cream, the consistency will be too light and the cream will not hold up very well when mixed into the jello salad. It’s very simple to make your own stabilized whipped cream and it just takes a few minutes!
HOW TO MAKE STABILIZED WHIPPED CREAM
To make stabilized whipped cream, you will need the following ingredients:
- 4 ounces of cream cheese (softened to room temperature)
- 1/3 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream.
- Beat the cream cheese with the powdered sugar and vanilla until soft and smooth.
- In a separate bowl, beat the whipping cream just until soft peaks form.
- Add the cream cheese mixture to the whipped cream and beat until stiff peaks are formed. Store in the refrigerator until ready to use.
A little tip for making whipped cream faster. Use a metal bowl for whipping the cream and place the bowl in the freezer for about 30 minutes before you make the whipped cream. This will significantly decrease the amount of time that you will need to beat the whipped cream – the process will go much faster!
HOW DO YOU STORE JELLO SALAD?
This particular jello salad recipe stores very well in the refrigerator for up to 3-4 days, but is not ideal for freezing. There really is no need to freeze this recipe because you can make it so quickly!
LIKE JELLO RECIPES? SO DO WE! CHECK OUT OUR FULL COLLECTION OF JELLO SALADS AND JELLO DESSERTS HERE:
- 35+ Best Jello Recipes
- Tropical Jello Pretzel Salad
- Layered Valentine’s Jello Cups
- Cranberry Jello Salad recipe
- Rainbow Jello Cups
- Glazed Strawberry Fruit Pizza
- Lemon Raspberry Fruit Pizza
- Strawberry Jello Pretzel Salad recipe
- Layered Christmas Jello Cups
- Orange Cream Fruit Salad
- Classic Strawberry Jello Mold
- Strawberries & Cream Poke Cake
- Berry Jello Pretzel Salad
- Creamy Jello Fruit Dip
- Raspberry Cream Cake
- Chocolate Raspberry Sticks
- Raspberry Vanilla Jello Salad
Creamy Raspberry Jello made with just 3 ingredients! Easy Jello recipe made with jello, vanilla pudding and whipped topping for a delicious low-calorie dessert recipe.