Several months ago, I made some Homemade Chocolate Orange Sticks and they were absolutely amazing! Ever since then, I’ve been planning on making a raspberry version and I finally got around to it! The results? Just as good as the orange variety, and maybe even a little bit better!
CHOCOLATE RASPBERRY STICKS
- Pyrex 3-piece glass measuring cup set
- Stainless saucepan with cover
- Glass bowl set, 10 pieces
- 3-piece silicone spatula set
An amazing jellied raspberry filling dipped in chocolate - these little treats are absolutely addicting!
30 minTotal Time
5 based on 2 review(s)
- 2 packets unflavored gelatin (about 1 1/2 Tbsp)
- 6 oz. box raspberry flavored Jello
- 1 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup hot water
- 1/2 cup cold water
- 1/2 tsp raspberry extract
- Soften the gelatin in cold water and set aside.
- Combine sugar, raspberry Jello and hot water, stir until dissolved. Bring to a boil in a saucepan over medium-high heat. Add the gelatin mixture and slowly boil on medium-low heat for 20 minutes. Remove from heat and add the remaining ingredients.
- Pour into well-greased candy molds well-greased mini loaf pans. Let stand over night and then dip into melted chocolate.
- Place the chocolate in a glass bowl and microwave for 45 seconds, then stir. Continue to microwave in 15 second intervals, stirring in between each interval until the chocolate is completely melted. I also drizzled a little white chocolate on top just for fun. Enjoy!