Making Chocolate Covered Raspberries
Can I Use Other Berries?
Can I Freeze Chocolate Covered Raspberries?
Chocolate Covered Raspberries Ingredients
How to Make Chocolate Covered Raspberries
- Fresh Raspberries
- Dark Dipping Chocolate
- White Chocolate
- Wash and dry your raspberries very well. You don't want them wet at all! The wet will repel the chocolate and cause it to not be sticky!
- Melt the dark chocolate in a double broiler or in the microwave in 30 second bursts, stirring between each until smooth.
- Using a fork, spear the raspberries onto the tines, you can fit about 3 per fork. Left, right and middle
- Dip the raspberries back into the chocolate. Flip the fork over and get the other side.
- Gently remove the berries off of the fork and onto a piece of parchment paper all at once, keeping the berries grouped together. Let them cool and harden.
- Melt your white chocolate in the same manner as the dark chocolate and place it in a piping bag or bottle. (Let it cool slightly if it's too hot!)
- Drizzle the white chocolate over the top of the dark chocolate covered berries.
- Allow them to completely cool and harden before serving. The berries are best served within a few hours of dipping
📫 Save this recipe! Send it to your email! 📩
I consent to receiving emails from this site.
How to Store Chocolate Covered Berries
After your berries have completely cooled and set, place them in an airtight container (preferably not a plastic baggie) and keep them stored in the fridge to maintain maximum freshness.
How Long Do Chocolate Covered Raspberries Last?
If kept properly stored, you can expect these berries to last up to 3 days in the fridge, but it’s best to eat them sooner rather than later for best tasting results!
Can’t Get Enough Raspberries? Neither Can We! Check Out These Other Raspberry Recipes!
- Raspberry Buttercream Frosting
- Lemon Raspberry Muffins
- Raspberry Jello Poke Cake
- Raspberry Cream Cake
- White Chocolate Raspberry Oreo Cookie
- Mini Raspberry Shortcakes
- Raspberry Vanilla Jello Salad
- Easy Raspberry Jello Salad
- Raspberry Ambrosia Salad
- Raspberry Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Lemon Raspberry Fruit Pizza
- Raspberry Honey Butter
- Raspberry Jam Thumbprint Cookies
- Frozen Raspberry Cheesecake Bars
- Raspberry Jelly Candy