Caramel Apple Smoothies made with an apple, frozen apple juice concentrate, caramel & ice cubes is a fantastic, easy fall treat. Add yogurt for a creamier smoothie!
Caramel Apple Smoothies are a delicious way to enjoy smoothies this time of year. They have wonderful flavor and you can’t beat that caramel apple combination. Try adding yogurt for an even creamier version!
Caramel Apple Smoothies
- 1 medium sized apple, peeled and sliced
- 1/2 cup apple juice concentrate
- 5 tsp. caramel ice cream topping
- 7 ice cubes
- Blend all ingredients together in a blender until smooth.
- Serve immediately and drizzle with additional caramel if desired.
- I have made this recipe a couple of times and have found that if you add 1/2 cup vanilla yogurt, you will get a creamier beverage…either way is delicious. Enjoy!
- Caramel Apple Bread
- Country Apple Dumplings
- Snickerdoodle Apple Cobbler
- Caramel Apple Nachos
- Dutch Apple Bread
- Toffee Apple Dip
CARAMEL APPLE SMOOTHIES