White Chocolate Raspberry Bundt Cake is baked with pudding mix & loaded with fresh raspberries and white chocolate! Simple Bundt Cake recipe with raspberries perfect for any occasion!
Late summer here in Utah means fresh raspberries are in abundance and this cake takes full advantage! We put them in the cake and on top so you can enjoy plenty of raspberries.
Do not let this pretty cake fool you, because it’s super easy to make. Starting with a box of cake mix and adding in a box of pudding mix is what makes this cake flavorful and simple. You are going to love every last slice of this sensational cake recipe.
Gorgeous White Chocolate Raspberry Bundt Cake
Whether you are a novice baker or one with years of experience, you will agree that this cake is so easy to make. We love how fast it comes together and how little effort goes into making the cake. It means more time spent with the ones you will share it with and less time in the kitchen prepping and cleaning up.
This recipe for white chocolate raspberry bundt cake is one you are going to want to share for any occasion. It has perfect colors and will look as gorgeous on a holiday dessert tables as it does on any weeknight or Sunday tea. There is no wrong time for cake and every bite you take proves it!
White Chocolate Raspberry Bundt Cake Ingredients:
For the Cake:
-Cake mix: You will need 1 regular box of Betty Crocker white cake mix (15.25 ounces in size) but a box of yellow cake mix will also work. I am a fan of Betty Crocker mixes, but you can choose whichever one you like best.
-Water: Use ⅔ cups of water to help moisten the cake batter.
-Oil: You need ½ cup of vegetable oil to give the cake needed fats.
-Eggs: Use 3 egg whites to keep the cake white, or you can use whole eggs instead. Note that whole eggs will make the cake look yellow because of the yolks.
-Sour cream: Use ⅓ cup of sour cream or plain greek yogurt to help make the cake moist and rich.
-Pudding mix: You will need one 3.4 ounce sized box of white chocolate pudding mix (just the dry mix). A box of the vanilla pudding will also work.
-Raspberries: Use 1 cup of fresh raspberries that have been washed well and dried.
-White chocolate chips: You need 1 cup of white chocolate chips to give this cake added flavor and yumminess in every slice.
For the Glaze:
-Powdered sugar: Use ⅔ cups of powdered sugar for smooth and sweet icing.
-Hot water: You will need about 1-2 tablespoons of hot water to get the glaze to the perfect consistency for drizzling.
How to make a White Chocolate Raspberry Bundt Cake
Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F. Grease and flour the inside of a Bundt cake pan very well.
In a large mixing bowl, whisk together all of the cake ingredients except for the raspberries and white chocolate chips. Stir all ingredients well until the flour is incorporated. Try not to overmix the cake. Only mix until the flour is incorporated, overmixing will cause the cake to turn out crumbly and rubbery in texture.
Next, you will fold in the raspberries and white chocolate chips until mixed.
Then you pour the cake batter into your prepared Bundt pan and smooth it out into an even layer.
Place the Bundt cake pan into the oven and bake for 1 hour or until a toothpick can be inserted and come out clean or with just a few moist crumbs.
Once baked, remove from the oven and place onto a cooling rack for about 20 minutes.
Once the cake has been cooled, flip it over onto a cake stand and gently tap around the bundt pan to help release the cake. Lift the cake pan up and off of the cake and allow the cake to finish cooling while you make the glaze.
In a small bowl, whisk together the powdered sugar and hot water until a smooth glaze has formed. For a thicker glaze only use 1 tablespoon of hot water for a thinner glaze use 2 tablespoons of hot water. If the glaze becomes too thin, simply whisk in 1 tablespoon of powdered sugar until it reaches your desired consistency. Be sure to whisk vigorously as the powdered sugar will take a moment to become saturated.
Once the cake has cooled, use a spoon to drizzle the glaze over the top of the surface of the cake.
Top with additional red raspberries and white chocolate chips if desired. Enjoy!
WHITE CHOCOLATE RASPBERRY BUNDT CAKE
- 15.25 oz white cake mix
- ⅔ cup water
- ½ up vegetable oil
- 3 egg whites
- ⅓ cup sour cream
- 3.4 oz white chocolate pudding mix
- 1 cup fresh raspberries washed & patted dry
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- ⅔ cup powdered sugar
- 1-2 Tbsp hot water
- Preheat the oven to 350 F. Grease and flour a bundt pan really well.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together all of the cake ingredients except the raspberries and white chocolate chips, just until the flour is incorporated.
- Fold in the raspberries and white chocolate chips until incorporated.
- Pour the cake batter into the bundt pan and smooth out.
- Place the bundt pan into the oven to bake for 1 hour or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean or with moist crumbs.
- Once baked, remove from the oven and place onto a cooling rack to cool for 20 minutes.
- Once the cake has cooled, flip the pan over onto a cake stand and gently tap around the bundt pan to help release the cake. Lift the bundt pan up off of the cake. Let the cake finish cooling while you make the glaze.
- TO MAKE THE GLAZE: In a small bowl, whisk together the powdered sugar and hot water until a smooth glaze has formed. For a thicker glaze, only use 1 Tbs of hot water. For a thinner glaze, use 2 TBSP hot water.
- Once the cake has cooled, use a spoon to drizzle the glaze over the surface of the cake. Top with additional fresh raspberries and white chocolate chips if you so desire. Enjoy!
📫 Save this recipe! Send it to your email! 📩
I consent to receiving emails from this site.
How long is white chocolate bundt cake good for?
Keep your cake stored in an airtight container at room temp for up to 2 days or in the fridge for up to 3 days.
How do I make sure the bundt cake looks great when it comes out of the pan?
The first thing, is to make sure your cake is not sticking to the pan. You have to butter the pan and then dust it with flour or use a baking spray that contains flour as well as oil. Regular nonstick spray will not work by itself here. Make sure every little nook is covered because it is easy to miss some of the details on a bundt pan.
The second thing that helps is tapping the pan a couple of times after it is filled. Put something soft on your counter, like a folded up kitchen towel, and drop the pan onto it a few times to get out any air bubbles and fill all the little nooks and crannies.
Need more delicious bundt cake recipes to try soon? We’ve got you covered!
- CHOCOLATE CHIP BUNDT CAKE
- SWIRLED PEPPERMINT BUNDT CAKE
- APPLE BUNDT CAKE
- PUMPKIN BUNDT CAKE WITH CARAMEL GLAZE
- PUMPKIN MARSHMALLOW BUNDT CAKE
- ALMOND BUNDT CAKE
- POPPY SEED BUNDT CAKE
- CRANBERRY PUMPKIN BUNDT CAKE
- PINK DONUT BUNDT CAKE
- ORANGE JUICE BUNDT CAKE
- RED VELVET MINI BUNDT CAKES
- VANILLA BUNDT CAKE
Made to be extremely moist and delicious this white chocolate raspberry cake is loaded with fresh berries and white chocolate chips. The topped off with a simple powdered sugar glaze for a delicate, yet lovely appearance.
Leave a Reply