Pumpkin Spice Cake Batter Dip light, fluffy and delightful treat! In the mood for your favorite fall spice flavor? This cake batter dip with yogurt will satisfy that craving!
This Greek yogurt dip tastes incredible, the pumpkin spice flavors and cool whip combination create a delicious dessert dip. Making pumpkin dip is so simple, just combine a few ingredients and the results are simply heavenly!
Pumpkin Spice Cake Batter Dip
If you are a fan of the taste of cake batter, you will love this festive fall dip. It combines the flavors of cake batter and the popular pumpkin spice. I love serving this dip for many different occasions, it is always a huge hit crowds.
We are big football fans in our house and as much as we all love our salty and savory snack foods, we do enjoy a sweet treat as well. I make this smooth and yummy dip, serve it with some soft ginger snap cookies and it disappears quickly! This dip is incredibly simple to make, it literally takes 5 minutes or less to whip up. You cannot beat that!
Why you’ll love this easy pumpkin dessert dip
- Simple ingredients. Seriously, this dip has the easiest ingredient list. It makes it a great dip to serve along side your other favorite snacks on game day. This dip is inexpensive to make but packs a punch with all its amazing flavors!
- Easy to make. I love this dip because of how quickly it comes together. I typically task this dip to one of my older kids. It is so simple to make since it really is just measuring spices and stirring to combine.
- Pumpkin Spice. Need I say more? This fall favorite flavor is always a big hit with crowds, everyone loves these flavor combinations and for good reason.
Pumpkin Spice Cake Batter Dip Ingredients
Pumpkin cake mix: For the base of this spiced cake batter dip, you will need one 15-ounce box of pumpkin cake mix. You can also use spice cake mix too, this is very similar tasting.
Greek yogurt: Adding in 2 cups of vanilla Greek yogurt gives the dip a thick consistency that is perfect.
Cinnamon: For a wonderful warm flavor, add in ½ tsp of cinnamon.
Nutmeg: Use ½ tsp nutmeg for added earthy flavor.
Ginger: You will want ¼ tsp of ginger for a great additional spice to this dip.
Cloves: Add in ¼ tsp of cloves, this balances well with all the other spice flavors in this delicious dish.
Cool whip: Using one 8-ounce tub of cool whip gives this dip a nice fluffy and creamy texture that is just amazing.
Cookies: You need a bag of soft Ginger Snap cookies for dipping in this sensational dip.
Step by step on how to make Pumpkin Cake Batter Dip
In a medium size mixing bowl, combine the pumpkin cake mix and Greek yogurt. Stir to combine until smooth, do your best to break up any cake mix clumps.
Next, add in the cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger and cloves, mix well to combine all the spices evenly throughout the dip.
After that, fold in the cool whip until no white streaks appear.
Chill & serve
This dip can be enjoyed right away, serve it in a bowl with cookies and enjoy!
But, if you have some time to let this dip chill in the refrigerator for an hour or so, it helps the flavors and spices develop and become even tastier.
If desired, sprinkle the top of the dip with some additional cinnamon for added amazing flavor and appearance.
Enjoy this easy and delightful dip!
What to dip in this smooth cake mix batter?
This dip is so smooth and velvety, it needs a nice yummy cookie to be dipped in it. I have found that I just love the flavor combination dipping ginger snap cookies in this dip, try this amazing recipe here. But you do not have to stop there. Another great option would be graham crackers, they would pair perfectly with this dip as well. I am also a big fan of cinnamon Teddy Grahams. They make a cute and fun cookie to serve along side this dip!
Pumpkin Spice Cake Batter Dip
- 1 15-ounce box of pumpkin cake mix. You can also use spice cake mix too
- 2 cups Greek yogurt
- ½ tsp Cinnamon
- ½ tsp Nutmeg
- ¼ tsp Ginger
- ¼ tsp Cloves
- 1 8-ounce tub of cool whip
- Ginger Snap cookies for dipping
- In a medium size mixing bowl, combine the pumpkin cake mix and Greek yogurt. Stir to combine until smooth, do your best to break up any cake mix clumps.
- Next, add in the cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, and cloves, mix well to combine all the spices evenly throughout the dip. After that, fold in the cool whip until no white streaks appear.
- Chill & serve: This dip can be enjoyed right away, serve it in a bowl with cookies and enjoy! But, if you have some time to let this dip chill in the refrigerator for an hour or so, it helps the flavors and spices develop and become even tastier.
- If desired, sprinkle the top of the dip with some additional cinnamon for added amazing flavor and appearance. Enjoy this easy and delightful dip!
📫 Save this recipe! Send it to your email! 📩
I consent to receiving emails from this site.
How long is pumpkin cake batter dip good for?
This dip should be stored in an airtight container in the fridge and will last from 3-5 days. Stir and fluff up the dip to redistribute any separated liquids before serving.
What can I use instead of Greek yogurt?
If you would prefer to not use Greek yogurt, you can use regular yogurt instead. You can also just use 6 ounces of milk. It does change the dip consistency a bit, it is not as thick, but it still is delicious.
Is this dessert dip gluten free?
It can be made GF very easily. Just pick up a gluten free boxed cake mix and choose GF dippers as well. Making gluten free recipes is so easy these days, with so many options to choose from you don’t have to miss out on any delicious recipes!
If you enjoy spiced treats, check out these other amazing recipes!
- EASY PUMPKIN PIE CAKE
- PUMPKIN DUMP CAKE
- EASY PUMPKIN MOUSSE
- PUMPKIN CHEESECAKE BARS
- BEST PUMPKIN SPICE CUPCAKES
- Gingerbread Cookie Bites
- Pumpkin Cream Cheese Gingerbread
- Frosted Gingerbread Loaf
- Gingerbread Whoopie Pies
- White Chocolate Gingerbread Chex Mix
Pumpkin Spice Cake Batter Dip is a velvety smooth and delicious dessert dip! When the mood strikes and you have a craving for the favorite fall spice, this cake batter dip with yogurt will satisfy that need!