Mini Pecan Pies are the perfect addition to your Thanksgiving table! These personal pecan pies are incredible & made easily with brown sugar, butter, corn syrup & pecans!
This mini pecan pie recipe has all the wonderful flavors of a traditional pecan pie, but in an individual size serving. These single serving pecan pies are great to make for holiday parties, every guest gets their own mini treat!
Personal Sized Pecan Pies
Pecan pie is a traditional holiday pie and a southern favorite. This popular dessert has been a staple at countless Thanksgiving and Christmas celebrations, One thing me and my family struggle with each holiday season is we want to have ALL the pies. We love the many different kinds and want to enjoy them all. With these sweet mini pies we can do just that! This mini pecan pie recipe is a great idea for holiday office parties, potlucks, or family gatherings! Not to mention this recipe is incredibly easy to make too! Don’t forget to add some cool whip or serve with ice cream.
Why we think you will love these mini pies
In case you were not convinced yet to give this recipe a try, here are a few more reasons to do so.
- Amazing flavor. Just because these pies are small does not mean they lack flavor. These mini treats taste amazing and make an incredibly delicious treat.
- Holiday fun. I love this recipe because you can create fun and cute little pies that are equally delicious. Get your kids and family involved and everyone can help create these yummy pies.
- Simple to make. This recipe is SO easy to make, they come together quickly and the basic ingredients are most likely already in your kitchen.
Tips for making these easy Mini Pecan Pies
Just a couple tips to ensure you make amazing pies every time!
- Use a mini cupcake pan for these pies, or if you wish to make a little larger pies, you will need to cut larger circles.
- It is important for the pie crust to be larger than the muffin pan or the filling will overflow and it will be hard to remove the pies from the pan.
Easy Mini Pecan Pie Ingredients
Pie crust: You will need 1 box of refrigerated Pillsbury Pie Crust to make these easy mini pies. Or you can make your own Buttery Pie Crust!
Brown sugar: Add in 1 cup of packed brown sugar to give these pies a nice sweet taste.
Corn syrup: For great pie consistency and flavor, use 1 cup of light corn syrup.
Eggs: Using 3 large eggs gives this pie great texture and a rich taste.
Butter: You need 3 tablespoons of butter, melted, to create these amazing mini pies.
Vanilla extract: Adding 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract helps enhance the amazing flavors of these little treats.
Pecans: For the namesake of this treat, you will need 3/4 cup of chopped pecans.
Pecan halves: If desired, use 18 pecan halves to top each little treat with before baking.
How to make Mini Pecan Pies
Begin by preheating the oven to 400° and then spray a mini muffin pan with cooking spray.
Next, use a large circle or flower cookie cutter and cut out as many circles as possible from the premade pie crust. Then, gently press each of the circles into the mini cupcake pan, be careful not to tear a hole.
In a large bowl, whisk the brown sugar, corn syrup, eggs, melted butter and vanilla extract together. Then add the chopped pecans and stir well to combine.
Proceed to carefully fill the muffin pan cup nearly full, but do not overfill. Lastly, add one pecan half in the middle of the top of each mini pie, if desired that is.
Place the mini pies in the oven and bake for 20 minutes or until lightly browned. Be careful not to overbake, the edges should be stable and set but the center might be a little jiggly.
Then, carefully remove each mini pie from the pan and allow to cool before serving.
Serve with brown sugar whipped cream or a side of ice cream and enjoy!
Easy Mini Pecan Pies
- 1 box refrigerated Pillsbury Pie Crust
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 cup light corn syrup
- 3 large eggs
- 3 tablespoon butter melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¾ cup chopped pecans
- 18 pecan halves optional
- Prep: Begin by preheating the oven to 400° and then spray a mini muffin pan with cooking spray.
- Crust: Next, use a large circle or flower cookie cutter and cut out as many circles as possible from the premade pie crust. Then, gently press each of the circles into the mini cupcake pan, be careful not to tear a hole.
- Pie filling: In a large bowl, whisk the brown sugar, corn syrup, eggs, melted butter and vanilla extract together. Then add the chopped pecans and stir well to combine.
- Proceed to carefully fill the muffin pan cup nearly full, but do not overfill. Lastly, add one pecan half in the middle of the top of each mini pie, if desired that is.
- Bake: Place the mini pies in the oven and bake for 20 minutes or until lightly browned. Be careful not to overbake, the edges should be stable and set but the center might be a little jiggly.
- Then, carefully remove each mini pie from the pan and allow to cool before serving. Serve with whip cream or a side of ice cream and enjoy!
📫 Save this recipe! Send it to your email! 📩
I consent to receiving emails from this site.
DO PECAN PIE CUPS NEED TO BE REFRIGERATED?
If you aren’t planning to serve these mini pecan pies as soon as they have cooled down (or shortly thereafter) then they should definitely be stored in the fridge until you plan on eating them. When stored in an airtight container in your fridge, these pecan pies can last up to 5 days.
CAN YOU FREEZE MINI PECAN PIES?
You can successfully freeze these pecan pies after they were cooled and set. If you plan on freezing them it is best to have them layered on a plate (or in a pan). Multiple layers should have a piece of wax paper between them so that they won’t stick. Then wrap in plastic wrap and store in an airtight container or bag. They can last just fine for up to 3 months this way!
HOW SHOULD YOU EAT THESE PECAN PIES?
While you can eat them warm and fresh from the oven, it is best to wait until they have set and cooled. Meaning room temp (or close to it) is ideal. You can also enjoy it chilled or simply reheat it in the oven for a few minutes if you would like to relive the freshness again.
Try more holiday favorite recipes here!
- Dutch Apple Bread
- Pumpkin Pudding Cake
- Mashed Sweet Potatoes with Cinnamon Maple Butter Sauce
- Homemade Caramels
- Savory Crepes with Thanksgiving Turkey and Stuffing
- Holiday Peppermint Ice Cream Cake Roll
- Gooey Holiday Chex Mix
- Cranberry Cheesecake
- Raspberry Vanilla Jello Salad
Mini Pecan Pies are a sensational and appetizing personal size treat! These personal pecan pies are fantastic, made easily with premade refrigerated pie crust.