Adapted from Kraft Creamy Lemon Pasta
- 1 lb. spaghetti, uncooked
- 1 lb. fresh asparagus spears, trimmed
- 3 cups cooked, diced chicken
- 8 oz. block of cream cheese (or Neufchatel cheese, like I used)
- 3 cloves garlic
- 2 TBSP fresh lemon juice, plus 1 tsp lemon zest
- 1 chicken bouillon cube
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 1/2 cups of the water noodles were boiled in
Drain spaghetti and asparagus, reserving 1 1/2 cups of the cooking water. Whisk reserved water, cream cheese, garlic, lemon juice and bouillon in the sauce pan until smooth. Add in chicken and heat just until warm.
Return spaghetti to saucepan with sauce and mix lightly. Cook on medium heat 3 min. or until heated through, stirring frequently. Add in lemon zest. Serve sprinkled with Parmesan cheese.