Toffee Dip with Apples is a creamy, sweet and heavenly appetizer or snack. This cream cheese apple dip is so simple to make, with only 5 minutes of prep work and 5 ingredients it comes together easy!
This apple toffee dip makes a perfect appetizer or snack to take to any party, the toffee bits add amazing flavor and it is always a crowd pleaser! Making toffee apple dip is so easy, combine smooth cream cheese, brown sugar and crunchy toffee bits and you have a wonderful dish to enjoy.
Easy Toffee Dip with Apples
Toffee Dip with Apples is a simple dip that only takes a few minutes to whip up, making it the perfect appetizer for your next get-together (or even just an after-school snack for your kids)! Lets be real, who doesn’t enjoy a good crunchy apple with a sweet, flavorful dip during the fall months? It is perfect for any social gathering, family gathering, backyard BBQ or after school snack for your kids. You can prepare the dip ahead of time, including prepping the apples. Serve it up today and watch how quickly it disappears!
Why we think you will love this smooth and crunchy apple dip
This dip is definitely one of our favorites, but here are some reasons why we think it will be yours too!
- Simple ingredients. Seriously, this dip has the simplest ingredient list. Making it a great dip to serve along side your other favorite snacks at any event or occasion. This dip is inexpensive to make but still packs a punch with all its delightful flavors!
- Easy to make. I love this dip because of how quickly it comes together. I usually task this dip to one of my older kids, it is so easy to make since it really is just measuring ingredients and stirring to combine. So simple!
- Tastes amazing. This dip is a combination of a few wonderful flavors, from the cream cheese to the brown sugar and crunchy toffee bits. With just one bite of this dip you will be hooked!
Toffee Dip with Apples Ingredients
Brown sugar: For an amazing depth of sweet flavor, use 3/4 cup of packed brown sugar.
Powder sugar: Adding in 1/2 cup of powdered sugar will give this dip even more sweet taste.
Vanilla extract: To help enhance all the wonderful flavors, add 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
Cream cheese: You will need 1 8-ounce package of cream cheese, softened, for the base of this dip.
Toffee: Using 3/4 cups of toffee bits gives this dip great flavor and a nice crunchy bite.
How to make this simple Toffee Dip
In a medium bowl, combine the brown sugar, powder sugar, vanilla extract and softened cream cheese and beat with an electric mixer until smooth.
Next, add in the toffee bits and mix until well combined.
Proceed to cover the bowl and chill in the refrigerator for at least an hour before serving.
Serve with sliced apples and enjoy!
TOFFEE DIP WITH APPLES
- ¾ cup packed brown sugar
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 8 oz package of cream cheese softened
- ¾ cup toffee bits
- In a medium bowl, combine the brown sugar, powder sugar, vanilla extract and softened cream cheese and beat with an electric mixer until smooth. Next, add in the toffee bits and mix until well combined.
- Proceed to cover the bowl and chill in the refrigerator for at least an hour before serving. Serve with sliced apples and enjoy!
WHAT ARE THE BEST TYPES OF APPLES TO USE FOR THIS DIP?
You can use whatever apples you have on hand, or pick up your favorite, any kind will taste great with this dip. I love Granny Smith apples along with Pink Lady or Fiji apples. The red and green colors brighten up the serving dish and it looks lovely. If you are an apple lover, try some other delicious apple dip recipes like this 2-ingredient apple dip and the chocolate peanut butter apple dip.
HOW LONG IS THIS APPLE DIP GOOD FOR?
Store leftovers, if there are any, in an airtight container in the fridge. It will keep for 10-14 days refrigerated, just stir prior to serving again.
HOW DO YOU KEEP THE APPLES SLICES FROM GETTING BROWN?
You can slice the apples just before serving, but if you need to slice them in advance, there are a couple of tricks for keeping the apple slices from turning brown. The best way to prevent the apple slices from browning is to toss them in a bowl filled with a little bit of cold water mixed with 1-2 tablespoons of lemon juice. This will prevent the apples from getting brown and will keep them looking pretty and fresh.
You can also sprinkle a little bit of lemon juice directly on top of the apples, but I have found that submerging the apple slices in the cold water mixed with lemon juice seems to work even better, and it also dilutes the lemon flavor quite a bit which I prefer! You can also brush them with a little bit of soda (Sprite or Ginger Ale) or you can sprinkle Fruit-Fresh on top of them.
Store the apples in the refrigerator in an airtight container until you are ready to serve them.
Love this recipe? Try more of our favorite one’s here!
- Dutch Apple Bread
- Caramel Apple Bread
- Skillet Cinnamon Apples
- Snickerdoodle Apple Cobbler
- Country Apple Dumplings
- Best Apple Crisp Recipe
- Caramel Apple Nachos
- Fried Cinnamon Apples
- Chocolate Caramel Apples
- Easy Crockpot Applesauce
Toffee Dip with Apples is a smooth, sweet and delightful appetizer or snack. This cream cheese apple dip is so easy to make, with only 5 minutes of prep and 5 ingredients, it comes together fast!