Easy Mango Fruit Salad is so delicious and beautiful too! This fruit salad is full of great nutrition such as vitamin A and C, also a great source of fiber. This fruit salad with honey lime sauce is great for so many occasions, baby showers, bridal parties, family BBQ’s, the list is endless!
This strawberry salad with mango and kiwi too, is very versatile and fun. This mango salad recipe is a wonderful combination of sweet and tangy, it is easy to make and a wonderful addition to any meal or party. There is never a wrong time to serve up a tasty salad with fruit salad dressing!
Easy fruit salad
This wonderful fruit salad recipe could not be easier to make and it is packed with a ton of amazing flavors! Thanks to the canned mangos we used, we save ourselves a lot of time and effort. You can also use fresh mangos if you prefer, see note below about that. The awesome combination of mangos, strawberries, blueberries, and kiwi work so well together to create a versatile blend of colors and aroma. The lime, mint, and honey really help to elevate this fruit salad to a whole new level too.
Why you should serve up this Fruit Salad today!
- Simple ingredients. What I love about this recipe is that all the ingredients are simple fruits you can find in your local grocery store or Farmers Market!
- Refreshing taste. My favorite part of this salad is the many different fresh diced fruits, I could eat fruit all day and never get enough! I typically go with the fruit that are in season, or whatever I happen to have on hand.
- It’s healthy! This is one dish that you can really feel good about feeding to your family or guests. Packed with nutrients and fiber, this fruit side dish is always a great idea!
Mango Fruit Salad Ingredients
Mangos: You will need one 15-ounce can of diced mangos. Feel free to use fresh mangos too, whatever you prefer will work great.
Strawberries: Use 15-ounces of strawberries, that have been washed and diced, for a great sweet balance.
Blueberries: You will need about 1 cup of fresh blueberries for a wonderful pop of color and taste.
Kiwi: Use 1 kiwi that has been peeled, sliced and cut into quarters. This will provide a perfect tangy taste to the salad.
Mint leaves: You will need 2 TBSP of thinly sliced mint for a lovely refreshing burst of flavor.
Lime: Using the juice of 1 lime is really going to help enhance the combination of all the fruit flavors.
Honey: You need 1 TBSP of honey to help to make this dish feel more cohesive and sweeter.
Easy step by step on how to make Easy Mango Fruit Salad
Prepare the mangos, drain excess liquid from the can before pouring into a large bowl. If you are using the fresh fruit option, peel and cut into bite sized pieces. Make sure the pieces are small enough where no further cutting is needed once the fruit salad is plated.
Then, wash your strawberries and dice them into quarters for easy to eat size pieces. Add to bowl with mangos.
Next, wash and rise the blueberries. Shake off any excess water, dry with a paper towel. Add to the bowl with other fruits.
Also, peel and slice the kiwi into halves, then add to fruit mixture.
Gently mix all the fruit together to combine, be careful not to mix to much and smash the fruit.
In a separate small bowl, heat the honey in the microwave for just 10 seconds. Then drizzle it over the top of the fruit salad.
Then, slice your lime in half and squeeze the juice of one of the halves into the bowl of fruit. Stir well to combine. Taste and if desired you can add in the juice from the other lime half.
Store and Serve
Keep stored and well covered in the fridge until ready to serve. Enjoy!
EASY MANGO FRUIT SALAD
- 15 oz diced mangoes or 2 medium fresh mangoes, peeled and cut in small cubes
- 15 oz strawberries diced
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 kiwi peeled & sliced, then quartered
- 2 tbsp Mint leaves
- 1 lime
- 1 tbsp honey
- Fruit prep: Prepare your mangos, drain excess liquid from the can before pouring into a large bowl. If you are using the fresh fruit option, peel and cut into bite sized pieces. Make sure the pieces are small enough where no further cutting is needed once the fruit salad is plated.
- Wash your strawberries and dice them into quarters for easy to eat size pieces. Add to bowl with mangos. Then wash and rise the blueberries. Shake off any excess water, dry with a paper towel. Add to the bowl with other fruits.
- Peel and slice the kiwi into halves. Add to fruit mixture. Mix all fruit together to combine, be careful not to mix to much and smash the fruit.
- Dressing: Place honey in a small bowl. Microwave for 10 seconds, then drizzle onto fruit.
- Slice lime in half and squeeze lime juice from one of the halves into the bowl. Stir well, incorporating all the honey and lime, then taste. If desired, add the lime juice from the other half of the lime.
📫 Save this recipe! Send it to your email! 📩
I consent to receiving emails from this site.
How to cut mango for fruit salad:
If you plan on making this fruit salad with fresh ripe mangos then make sure to peel them well. After they have been peeled you will want to slice the fruit off of the seed and place it onto a cutting board. Dice into small cubes (roughly .5 inch by .5 inch). Using ripe mangos will be really juicy and will taste best with this salad.
How long is fruit salad good for?
This fruit salad is best when enjoyed within a few hours of being made. But it will keep in the fridge, if well covered, for up to 2 days. Please be aware that the fruit will soften as it ages.
What other fruits can I add?
If you are looking for more seasonal ideas or suggestions some great-tasting fruits to add to this salad would include: oranges, bananas, blackberries, grapes, cantaloupe balls, and even small diced apples (sweet or sour varieties). Really, any type of fruit that you enjoy would work well with this fruit salad recipe.
What can I use instead of honey?
If you are not a fan of honey or even have an allergy to it there are alternates you can use. Some alternate suggestions are: Agave, regular granulated sugar or brown sugar (just needs to let sit and stir a few times over the course of an hour, to make sure the sugar granules dissolve) or even sugar substitute packets like Splenda.
Looking for more fun fruit salad recipes? Check out these ideas!
- CREAMY POMEGRANATE FRUIT SALAD
- FRUIT SALAD WITH COOL WHIP
- ORANGE CREAM FRUIT SALAD
- FANCY FRUIT SALAD RECIPE
- CREAMY ORANGE FRUIT SALAD
- SWEETHEART FRUIT SALAD
- FRUITY SUMMER PASTA SALAD
- MARSHMALLOW FRUIT SALAD WITH COOL WHIP
- BEST JELLO FRUIT SALADS
- BERRIES AND CREAM SALAD
- CREAMY CRANBERRY SALAD
- STRAWBERRY FLUFF SALAD
You are going to love this Easy Mango Fruit Salad, it tastes amazing and is so pretty! This fruit salad is loaded with nutrition like vitamin A and C, a great source of fiber too. This fruit salad with honey lime sauce is great for so many occasions, give it a try today!