My husband loves banana cream pies. Since I don’t always have the time to whip up a pie (but I always have time for cookies ha ha) when I heard about this recipe I was excited to try something new. Especially if it would be an easy way to satisfy his craving and my love of cookies – which it totally did! Hope you enjoy them as much as we do!
BANANA CREAM COOKIES
Adapted from The Recipe Critic
1 cup butter, softened
3/4 cup brown sugar
1/4 cup granulated sugar
1 banana, smashed
3.4 oz package banana cream instant pudding mix
2 large eggs
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 1/4 cups flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
2 cups white chocolate chips
1. Preheat your oven to 350 and prepare baking sheets by lining with parchment paper.
2. In a large bowl mix together flour, baking soda, salt, and banana cream pudding mix. Set aside.
3. In your mixer cream together butter, sugar and brown sugar. Add eggs and vanilla, mix together. Add in banana and mix. Add your bowl of dry ingredients. Mix together and lastly add the white chocolate chips.
4. Scoop rounded tablespoonfuls of cookie dough onto parchment lined baking pan.
5. Bake for about 10 minutes or until slightly golden. Let cool for about half an hour (to really let the flavor sink in) and enjoy!
Products that will help you re-create this recipe at home:
- 3-piece cookie pan set
- Kirkland non-stick parchment paper
- 3-piece mixing bowl set
- KitchenAid 5-speed hand mixer