BLUEBERRY JELLO SALAD
Blueberry Jello Salad is a quick and easy side dish or dessert that is full of blueberries and topped with a sweet and creamy layer!
Servings: 16 -20 servings
- 1 large box and 1 small box raspberry Jello or strawberry or a mixture of the two!
- 3 cups boiling water
- 1 can blueberry pie filling
- 1 small can crushed pineapple drained
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup Cool Whip
- 1/2 cup sugar
- fresh berries for topping if desired
In a large bowl, add the boiling water to the Jello. Mix until Jello is completely dissolved and then cool for 5-10 minutes.
Stir in the blueberries and the pineapple and pour into a 9X13 pan. Place in the refrigerator until set, about 4 hours.
To make the topping, beat the cream cheese, sour cream, vanilla and sugar with an electric mixer until smooth. Add the Cool Whip and fold in with a spoon until well combined.
Spread the topping over the gelatin layer and refrigerate until ready to serve. Top with fresh berries if desired.