Chocolate Popcorn made with white and semi sweet chocolate, pretzels and cashews! Our easy-to-make white chocolate popcorn recipe is the perfect blend of salty & sweet.
- 1/2 cup popcorn kernels or 2-3 bags of microwave popcorn
- 1/4 cup canola or vegetable or coconut oil*
- 1 package white chocolate bark/ coating broken into individual squares (1 lb 4 oz)
- 3 cups miniature pretzels
- 1 cup salted cashews or another variety you enjoy!
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips divided
Pop the popcorn in whatever way you'd prefer- stovetop, air popper or microwave. REMOVE UNPOPPED KERNELS. Pour popcorn into 1 giant bowl or 2 large bowls. Salt popcorn lightly if desired.
Microwave white chocolate bark on high for 1 minute 30 seconds. Stir gently, then microwave for an additional 30 seconds to 1 minute, until chocolate is fully melted and smooth.
Pour white chocolate over popcorn and stir gently but thoroughly to coat.
Add in 2 of the 3 cups of pretzels, the nuts and 1/4 cup of chocolate chips. Stir to incorporate. Spread on wax paper to cool.
Melt 1 cup of the semi sweet chocolate chips in the microwave, beginning with 1 minute.
Sprinkle remaining 1 cups of pretzels on top of the cooling popcorn. Drizzle semi sweet chocolate over the top. Let cool until chocolate it set. Break up into pieces and enjoy!
Serving: 1g | Calories: 177kcal | Carbohydrates: 20g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 1mg | Sodium: 197mg | Potassium: 117mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 5IU | Calcium: 11mg | Iron: 2mg